youtube.com/watch?v=Eap2XNCifls
xtube.com/profile/sammycatnipnik-9183728#videos
youtube.com/watch?v=mgYiGUr3WJk
youtube.com/watch?v=8F2Rab99q0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Behold the new meme...

Kéke, the Lady

Nice feet

By contribute, you mean take pics out of the other ylyl thread that's still going and post them here right? You can't even be bothered to do thay?

Nice feet

youtu.be/yrty0eKo2p0

So many YLYL threads

One shall not fie in désire...

Because the one that dies in désire doesn't know he is dead
Because what I call désire is losing yourself in front of women better than constructing a life with sex talks and actes and thoughts together...

For everybody to post : fight for freedom!

Way to post the same meme from this morning's ylyl, newfag.

Because great people are sacrificed at the high for the people to suffer for the power
Because they want no rébellion against this power
Because they go against anything and can't believe in good like god teached US

I call for people to surrender when it's true.

Terrible effort

If you want some quality lols be sure to stop by Pastor Gary's Twitter today and let him know he's a scam artist faggot.

twitter.com/GaryKeesee

Nice feectures, mind if i save them?

OP has already put it down.

Every day we stray further from Gods path.

Memeo sleemo

youtube.com/watch?v=Eap2XNCifls

xtube.com/profile/sammycatnipnik-9183728#videos

Nothing wrong with it

Topkek

youtube.com/watch?v=mgYiGUr3WJk

youtube.com/watch?v=8F2Rab99q0g

I have never actually won a single one of these threads. Everytime I see that comically anthropomorphized banana holding his peel in a suggestive manner, likening the peel to clothes and his peel-less nature to human nudity, I bust up laughing. This happens every time, no matter where I am, be it the house or the bus or in class. Sometimes I laugh just thinking about it. This is a dark memory but a few months back I had just gotten done with a fit of laughter caused by one of these hilarious threads. Suddenly my mom walks in and she's crying. I attempted to suppress the growing urge to laugh but it was getting more difficult. Face red, tears running down her aging face, mom grabs my shoulders and says "Your father's dead."

It was at that moment that I couldn't hold back anymore. I burst into a banana-induced fit of laughter, but the horrible news drew tears to my eyes. I laughed while I cried, tears streaming down my wide open grin, memories of daddy resurfacing and being melded and combined with the naked banana.

I lost two things that night.