I have a chance to date this girl. She has voiced to my friends that she is into me

I have a chance to date this girl. She has voiced to my friends that she is into me.
Should I date her? I feel like I am out of her league and I don't want to settle.
Advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

join.skype.com/pHSCnjxAaEgm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Her body.

Are you a virgin?

Post a picture of yourself and let us be the judge.

you must be one ugly motherfucker if you think youre out of her league.

Yes

The choice is obvious dip shit

Go for it then, she looks like she might be fun.

Think with your dick you fuckin turd

I don't want my first time to be bad

Tits or gtfo

You're a fucking cuck

join.skype.com/pHSCnjxAaEgm

your first time will probably be shit regardless. you have the chance for your first time, take it.

Why are you asking us? Do you want to? She's cute. Do whatever the fuck you want

Do it you faglord

OP is over thinking it, he's already fucked.

Seriously

I've gotten good advice from u guys on the past

Thinking with his head hasn't worked so far.

"I feel like I am out of her league and I don't want to settle. "
You want go read that again

dis a man nigga

hit it OP! you can always dump her later if you get bored or change your mind.

You are browsing Sup Forums.

You don't belong to any league.

Bang her.

How about you ask her out and post the win

Date her and have a good time.

She's out of this world, look at her eyes.

Pancake

Corn

You've been sitting on the fence for weeks, posting this daily. She's moved and forgotten about you.

well see you in 5 years when you cant get a date with a she beast regreting not banging this bitch.
t. guy that was in a similar perdicament

Show us your face and let us be judge.

Listen to this faggot OP

This

Almost nothinug is out of your league when you're a virgin you fucking faggot

Smell her used panties and see if your still interested.

See if you can get her to brush her teeth though.

is that a man?

is that a picture of her with a dude in the background while she's finger fucking some guys hair?

pretty much this.

>are you a virgin
>yes
>claims to be out of her league

i can see why you're a virgin you stupid faggot

jump at the opportunity, because this butterface is the best you'll get your whole life

/thread

Why are you trying to get validation from Sup Forums to not make a move on one of the only chances you'll probably ever get?
Sad, user...
Take her out on a date, see if you like her instead of asking some random nolifers.

Trips have spoken

Shes not bad looking, go for it.

lets see her body

Here

bjanal

Why don't you decide whether or not to date her based on whether you like her.

The fact that you are thinking of another person as in a "league" probably means she'd be better off dating somebody more mature.

So yeah, go ahead and date somebody in "your league". Save this girl the pain of dating an immature asshole who'd post her face on freaking Sup Forums.

I should do a reverse image search to warn her but can't be bothered and this is probably fake anyway.

Go user :)

This.

Truth is you probably don't have the balls to ask her out. She seems like a not bratty/slutty type of girl, you should be all over that.

Let me help you on this one:
Hi , I'm going to on saturday, and I thought I could meet you there, what do you think?

Or something a bit silly and endearing, to play on her empathy. If she's into you as you claim, the content doesn't really matter, she'll say yes, end of story.

>I feel like I'm out of her league
Of course you should fuckin date her ya fuckin dingus. How many chicks do you think exist in "your league" are busting down your door right now? Besides, girls usually date higher than their league anyway. She's A) attractive and B) into you, don't be a fuckin douchenozzle.

Umm, how about you take her out and see for yourself whether she is good for you instead of assuming she's out of your league like a fucking asshole. You're a fuckin virgin, dude. What fuckin league are you talking about?

kek

Don't be a piece of shit, and do it.

ITT: League of virgins

Moar