What did you think of the season finale of The Walking Dead?

What did you think of the season finale of The Walking Dead?

>I was disappointed

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rCfcZDVmFLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I read the comics because the show is garbage in comparison.

negan should die

Literally half the episode was Sasha listening to headphones.

This.

No.
What Negan does to the whisperers is far more substantial than anything else he's accomplished up to this point.

1.5 hour runtime and it felt like the same length as a normal shoe, just with more commercial breaks. That's why I never watch live anymore.

The scene with Carl almost had me crying, and I get what Sasha was doing the whole episode, but it wasn't done well. Overall 8/10.

How the fuck does the tiger know who to attack and who to leave alone? I feel like it should just munch on everyone in sight indiscriminately.

Yeah that was annoying. And all her little flashbacks with Abraham were annoying as well

This. I was pissed that they spent half of a season finale giving a sendoff to a second-tier character. I'm also sick of all the conveniently timed saves in TWD. "Oh boy, a season one character is about to die; better send in a fucking tiger to save the day."

Shit. Time to turn off

My thoughts exactly

Shiva has seen most everyone from Rick's group and the people from the Hilltop communicate with them, I think, so maybe it's almost dog behaviour; attack black because bad.

Negan rules by fear. If they take him out its game over. No one gonna fight for that prick.

You're all a bunch of Nancy's.

Thought it was solid but gay that the garbage people turned. Just wanted some full on action for once, which we got for like 8 mins

Agreed. I'm glad she's dead though. Always moping around. What an annoying character.

Why do all the garbage people have issues with English? At first I just thought their leader was a tad autistic, especially with her haircut, but apparently all of them are a bit tardy when it comes to talking?

Why does he always want to convert people who try to kill him? He kills the weak and innocent, but keeps the actual threats alive, and purposely puts them in positions where they can betray him. Seems kind of dumb.

Can't wait till Tara gets killed off

Most annoying award

Are the whisperers the trash folks?

No, they are a groot that wears zombie skins and become the next annoying threat in a repetitive show.

So that there can be a plot

So eugene will make zombie gut coated bullits for all out war?

Only source of fun in the apocalypse I guess

I liked the beginning of the season becsuse of what Negan did to Glenn and Abraham. for the LONGEST time I thought Rick's group led a charmed life: getting rescued last second over and over, falling into food and supplies when needed, bad guys suddenly not knowing hot to shoot straight while every one in Rick's group is a marksman.

so I was happy to see the show become so dark and realistic with the seasons opening with Negan.

But noooooo.... enter the soft SJWS who whined and moaned it was too dark. enter this season finale:

- bad guys that can't shoot for shit. Carl took out like 5 in a row who all had thier guns aimed at him. meanwhile everyone is Rick's group Is immune to bullets and can hit an apple at 20 years out.
- a magical appearing tiger with incredible friend and foe detection skills. also impossible to shoot becsuse he's a a good guy and animal abuse is bad.
- rick gets saved at last minute as always. back to that I guess.
- negan doesn't rape guys. rape is worse than murder and torture. all feminist SJWs rejoice at this blatant confirmation that rape is worse than anything.

show is getting dumbed down again for the soft SJW Mellenials. they need to make it as dark as the comics

In the comic Negan doesn't rape this is the only rule faggot

Rather keep the greatest threats under close watch then have them roaming free. People are his commodity. Lots of enforcers and gatherers are better than fewer. It would be wasteful to just off the best when maybe they can be used.

>tiger knows who to attack, then comes back to owner
>Negan sticking his arm out the window as people are shooting at his truck
>said people not shooting the truck's tires
>old clichés like characters shouting out phrases during a shootout ("Alexandria will not fall." Dude, bullets are flying past your head)
>pointless flashbacks that last like 20 minutes
>the flashbacks giving away that a character's gonna die
It was just absurd

Also why are the characters so boring and predictable? Do the writers really expect us to empathise with shitty characters like Sasha? The only good characters this season have been Dwight, Eugene and maybe Negan

don't care you cuck. it was still lame and nonsensical and obviously done to appeal to the feminist sjws.

so negan, a man who rules through fear and murder and intimidation and seems to have zero remorse.... for some reason hates rape. makes sense.

>they need to make it as dark as the comics
>but they don't rape in the comics
>I don't care
yep you are retarded

tfw you guys are finally realizing how trash the show is. But you didn't realize it when they spent an entire season at some stupid farm.. Wake up sheeple stop eating the shit.

hurr durr we're walking ded fans better fight on an imageboard.
Then again this is typical of the way fans of a mindless dumb ass show do act.

Sure are a lot of slack-jawed faggots ITT. Makes a man wonder why they watch this show, or better yet run off to Hollywood and show these morons how to make a great tv show.

This is why I never go to /tv, biggest bunch of whining autisti babies on the planet. It makes most threads on /b feel like discussion panels with Neil DeGrasse Tyson. Abandoning thread.

>for some reason hates rape. makes sense.

It's ok. We don't expect a barely functioning retard to understand that as whacked as it might be Negan has some sort of moral code.

Eliminate the greatest threats. Seriously. If somebody tries to kill the president, we don't put him on the president's personal security detail after he fails. He goes to prison forever to eliminate the threat.

Welcome friend. You fit right in.

The thread is about that, what did you expect ? You want us to share somme good image of TWD ?

Sounds pretty fucking boring to me, dipshit.

When they showed fan reactions to the show I got stage 4 kansa. I haven't cringed that hard in awhile.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rCfcZDVmFLw

There's a groot in TWD? How'd that happen?

you seem like some mgtow type fag that probably acts like rape isn't a big deal but i agree, it just seemed retarded that during a post-apocalypse where he bashes people's heads in for a living just to prove a point and burns people's faces off, that rape being outlawed was utterly and truly retarded.

Yes in a fully functioning nation of hundreds of millions of people you can do that without making any impact. When the count is only in the dozens things change.

The virus has awoken some flora to life and consciousness

Aren't all the women Negan's wives? So any rape would be a crime directly against him?

I wanted that snobby bitch Rosita to die.

Don't worry she will have her head on a stick in the futur

>Tfw when she was ready to cuck Michonne

If you're serious that's the dumbest fucking thing they've ever added

If you think that's serious you're the dumbest fucking thing ever created

You seem a little triggered, everything ok buddy?

thought it was good.

followed basic plot of the comics with enough new shit to keep it entertaining for comicfags such as myself.

It pissed me off a it

no

yes, everything in life you disagree with is the result of feminist SJWs.

you're a fucking idiot, kid.

Welcome to the magical world of Islam my friend. I'll be your guide

>not disliking a show I dislike means you're sheeple
you're the worst kind of smug faggot.

I hope your whole family dies in a fire while you watch helplessly.

Ain't read the comics and have a question.
Will Negan beat the shit out of anyone with his bat later on? Kinda bored of people getting shoot so often.

i remember when this show was about a somewhat realistic surviving of a zombie apocalypse, before it was about ridiculous inter-camp fighting and melodramatic handholding and character sendoffs written for fans who are overly emotionally attached to the characters, long after anyone is attached anymore precisely BECAUSE of the melodrama. it's just too full of itself. it's like a simple zombie show that got so popular they felt the need to bring in a failed Martin Scorcese wannabe director to serious it up.

I don't really remember but i don't think, may be some random people

i traded in twd for z nation myself, having a much better time. less realistic but more fun to watch

Episode was literally terrible
> All the important bad guyz got away, how surprising!11!!!!
> How do 50+ people with guns not hit a single tire on that fucking car
> A 12 year old could write better plot than this shit

I really liked how Neagan almost cracked when rick gave him the "I'm gonna kill you" monologue. Fantastic acting

Really? I thought it was pretty damn obvious that something would stop Negan right at the last second.

It was an okay episode, although I though s7e1 was better.

this, i expected it to be michone