Male or Female

Male or Female

Male

Impossibile to say

no way to really tell

what about the other genders u cislord

what's that? it looks like OP's penis but idk im blind

Trying to grow it to see. Just wanted to know if there's any way to know before it flowers

Did you just assume my gender?

you're a retard

I could be. Correct.

Schwag.

you can see the white stripes going from top too bottom this identifies as a male seed.
Just trash it OP its shit.

There are s1 and regs, s1's are feminized plnts that come from a female and a feamle hermaphrodite. Regs won't show till around day 45 of growth.

plant it and find out

Your fucking dumb bro.

There's no way to know unless you buy feminized seeds. Generally you have a 50/50 chance of male/female good luck he's my plant

trips confirm retardness

I think it might be male. But I'm not convinced. I'll keep growing. I guess I'll post my results here in a couple weeks.

Noice I've got 6 on the go ATM.

lmao why do you think you could just identify gender by looking at the seed? Are stoners really this retarded?

assuming he germinates/grows properly in veg/doesn't stress his plants it should be female unless he is using random seed he got from bag shake or something.

The story behind this little seed: picked up 1g, was grinding... grinder jammed. So I checked it out and found the little seed.

ive grown more than a hundred grows and i always identify my seeds by the white stripes.
if they go sideways their female.
your prolly just some seed manufacturer who wants too earn cash on shit seeds go fuck yourself.

Probably a trap

Reference svp?

All plants are born sexless, so it would be a big environmental role most the time. Im running some sinmint cookies from sincityseeds and DVG's grandslam v2. Here is some oitdoors cookies and cream

if it's got a little slit it's female

Using calipers measure the width of one side and then the circumference, if you divide the circumference by the width and it is around 3.14 then it's a male seed. This never fails

I can never get mine to grow. I mixed mine with chia mix and spread it over the frog and watered it every day and it never grew. Do they need to be female seeds?

LET IT DECIDE FOR ITTSELF AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No, your fucking stupid. Do you really fucking think that? Kill yourself you dumb cunt. I've been growing for 6 years! I've spent $1200 on seeds for my personal grows all but 2 packs being regs... from $50-$100 from 6-15 seeds!

If that is fucking inside you, you better pray God that it doesn't carry lyme. I've had chronic lyme for the past 3 years and it's been hell.

health problems:
>IBS
>brain fog, and other really annoying neurological problems like myoclonic jerks
>aching joints, which are off and on

Never had any of these things before lyme. Fucking sucks

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

(Internet, slang) A block of text which has been copied and pasted from somewhere else. [ quotations ▼] 2006 February 2, Anonymous, “GIKOPE COPYPASTA AND AA ARCHIEVE:”, in Sup Forums, retrieved 2013-09-10: Gikope is a really useful program for keeping up with AA and copypasta.

lmao thats not a tick you retard

Kek... shit

Nigga that's a weed seed not a tick. Lyme disease has made you retarded

Like I said...
>other neurological symptoms

Have you tried using marijuana to make yourself feel better?

TRIGGERED! AS A SEED KIN I FIND THIS OFFENSIVE!

No, I have a heart problem (not Lyme-related), and I can't take anything that speeds up my heart.

lmao its not a big deal pretty funny though

plants that grow from seed have an alternation of haploid and diploid generations that they undergo in the life cycle. your cannabis plant won't have a gender until it enters its diploid generation.

Both sex grow. Only females flower qith buds. I'm no professional though.

humidity and temperature during the seedling phase impact gender development the most from what I've read. Stress is a big factor too. Males are completely useless and will polinate existing females, they should be culled unless you specifically want seeds.