I need to vent Sup Forums and hopefully some advice

I need to vent Sup Forums and hopefully some advice

I have always been an ugly loser who likes anime and vidya, has had one sexual experience when I was 8, but never again. Currently I am 19. My neighbor has recently become intensely infatuated with me and I am very attracted to her. She likes all my weeb shit in my room and always cuddles with me in my bed. She is a 10/10 no joke. But, the kicker is she is 14 fucking years old. Like fuck my life. Why is it the only girls that like me are too young. What should I do? Stop all contact? I have such strong feelings for her it would probably leave a permanent scar on my heart.

You know what to do.

Check em trips of truth.

Fuck it, love her in secret. You got nothing to lose anyway, yeah?

You better fuck her OP. You're beta enough as it is.

Just hold on for a bit longer

Lol but seriously once she comes of age she's going to meet people her own age move on and forget all about you

WTF is summer doing here already

Just wait until she's legal. It's just four years, or maybe less depending on where you live.
Until then, enjoy the youthful love you didn't have when you were 14.
>once she comes of age she's going to meet people her own age
She's meeting people her own age now, and she is interested in OP. Or because she's 14 she can't be interested in anyone at all?

Seriously, OP, you gotta lock that shit down.

What do u mean you had a sexual experience when u were 8?

Do you want to go to jail? This is how you go to jail.

wtf Sup Forums is displaying posts in reverse chronological order

Bye Felicia

I said that because it sort of justifies my attraction to her. I love loli bodies.

Were you like raped or some shit my guy

>she's going to meet people her own age
Chicks always dig older guys, and 5 years isn't much of a difference.

>It's just four years
Girls change A LOT from the ages of 14 till 18. She'll lose interest in OP for sure.

No, me and my neighbor had consensual sex. She was nine at the time

Well, what kind of experience was it?

): please god let your words be false

Oh

Do her parents know you 2 hang out?

Bro. My father is 9 tears older thank my mother. They had one son, me, then broke up. 5years is not that much, but at that age it sucks, i would say you to continue hang out with her

I am sorry OP. I have been there, and I am telling you out of experience. She'll most likely lose interest. I guess it is impossible to keep her interest without fucking you. If you fuck her, she might totally dig you, but she could go crazy and tell on you, which will get you into jail. My honest advice is forget about her or take the risk of going to jail. It is up to you.

lock her in the basement and dont tell anyone, when your horny go down and fuck her, when your done chain her back up, there everyone wins, except her, and her family, and everyone but you, or you could just not fuck her until she is 16

This is the key. If the parents are cool, it'll be way easier for OP.

There's nothing wrong with you. It's just an awkward because society

This stuff used to be normal

What's the age of consent where you live? Here in Brazil is 14yo
Fuck yea nigga

Her parents and I are good friends. I was considering just telling them we have mutual feelings.

Lucky fuck. It's 17 in Tex-ass

He's mostly right bro. Girls do change a lot, it's a hormonal thing

wait til she's 18 and stop all unsusual contact, it is wrong user and you know it, less than 4 years to wait... to put it into perspective 2013 was 4 years ago and that felt like 2 weeks ago

well technically its 18 but its ok if the feelings are mutual when your 16

Are you OP? If OP, you have 2 options
1.fuck her in the ass and make sure no one gets to know or at least don't have any proof
2.wait 3 years and probably lose the opportunity

Haha OP is only 19, for him it probably feels like a lifetime...

I am younger than him but years feel like days because I obliterated my brain with nitrous oxide

Well I'd say fuck it and have sweet nice assbang

There won't be any permanent ache on your heart if nothing happens, you're still young. Thing is, the downside here is pretty epic, in the states you'll be looking at prison time. And even if her parents/etc don't find out, this is something she'll be able to hold over your head for the rest of your life. Quite likely nothing will happen, but there is always that risk - and you'll never feel completely safe again.

There is tons of pussy out there, even for you. Or shit, just wait a few years, if she's that interested - she'll want to explore her teen crush later down the road.

So called Romeo and Juliette amendments to the statutory rape laws might permit 14 and 19 depending on the state. This might technically be o.k.

Haven't heard of ones that would allow at 5 years diff.

Honestly its fucked, but id do it. I mean all you have to do is some basic manipulation into her thinking youre greaat (which you are in the process of doing without even trying). Just look after her, treat her well, she will probably break your heart futher down the line. BUT FOR NOW ITS WORTH IT.

Just wait, you have 4 years, to make that girl dependant on you make her love you.

You're right man. I am the most euphoric I've ever been. But at the same time a nervous wreck

just do it, ur going to an hero soon anyways

Dawg, I'm 22 and my gf is 17, started dating her when she was 16. It's ok dude. It's legal where I'm from though.

I think I'm going to just eat out every hole on her body and then wait 2-3 years.

Thanks for all the advice fellas

Lol what? That is already pedophilia, so why only eat and not fuck? Like wtf is this bro. Clear up your mind: either fuck or don't. It is that simple.