Cringe Thread

Cringe Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jvuw9sS-4yE
youtube.com/watch?v=82ctxTzCbx8&index=150&list=FLM0mb-x-pxIL5X01GoM9XOQ&t=9s
youtube.com/watch?v=rLeqgvLRAqk
youtube.com/watch?v=GA2tpPl-9GQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I see no reason to cringe. He's commited to that cosplay.

People who get off on cringe are pathetic and despicable.

it makes me feel better about myself

as he said pathetic and despicable

he looks happy
im glad for him

Why is Spongebob dabbing?

Motherfucker put a lot of work into that cosplay. I think the fact you posted it as a cringe image is a cringe action in itself, so this thread may continue.

I guess he's not into music. WIthout an ear his hearing will diminish dramatically.

He's also going to have MAJOR health problems with his inner ears...

Where is the point when someone interjects and asks buddy to have a psych evaluation? Preferably before he cuts his ears off and seals the canals?

pretty sure this guy don't know what politics are, he's' too busy thinking about himself.

>newfag kiddies come on le ebin Sup Forums to post nu-cringe
Anything can be cringe to you fucking kids.

Fuck i was just going to say that

at leasst he is honest with himself about it

>absolutely no improvement
>drawing pokemon shit for six years

What the fuck is that

>6 years and nothing has changed

Not user, but I've got a few others.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jvuw9sS-4yE

Dude, he's already clearly got some huge mental illnesses.

Who thinks of thos shit.

That one isn't terrible. It kept the orginal design and evolved somewhat fashionably while maintaining the black and white. Which was a smart move.

guessing you also frequent /ic/?

Last one

no, but I used to be on DA up till ~2013

fucking ew

Saved for reactionfaces

ahhh dA. i still use that shit to this day. great place for cringe.

That's actually a pretty damn good cosplay.
The only cringy thing here is you, OP, for being such an Envious Eddie. Kys.

DA have some pretty sweet amature nudes fam, just go to the photosection > people and portraits > artistic nudes

putting effort into cosplay is cringe. cosplaying in general is cringey. its an excuse for sexually unqualified people to sexualise themselves through putting on a character.

miku is an angel she even held his belly for the pic

youtube.com/watch?v=82ctxTzCbx8&index=150&list=FLM0mb-x-pxIL5X01GoM9XOQ&t=9s

Or to make teenagers sound like whiny fucking liberals that nitpick everyone's life decisions but their own.

This girl went to film school with me. Started off kinda chill. Slowly went crazy over sophomore year. Didn't turn a single assignment in and almost fucked up her partners documentary project because she didn't do her half. Her art used to all be traced over animations and artwork of other people. She blamed the film school for not supporting her because she had narcolepsy. She'd get pissy for no reason and then pass out from stress. She tried to make a gaming channel and she made a fake "draw my life" video from the perspective of her successful future self. Talked about how the whole film school was against her. She found out we all saw it after it actually got a reasonable amount of views and took it down. Now she just obsesses over some character from a Japanese game.

A majority of her work is self-insertion

Shit like this is why I love these threads,

I dont see it as cringy, but by first thought was a cross between Junkrat and Lucio.

I go to a 3 day convention every year and cosplay my favorite characters. Mid 20's, beautiful girl (who will cosplay with me once in a while), sexually active; and the people there, while mostly out of shape, are extremely kind

post the gallery of the kneecap guy

Fucking kek

you guys don't know anything about true cringe

I hate people like that

nah mate

These are pretty good

I like the old one a lot, but I see advancement in the latest.

That's pretty cringy, but at least they're having fun I guess. They're just kids.

True cringe comes from self reflection and coming face to face with that shit you did during middle school or the times you lied about some shit throughout all of gradeschool to look cool.

You know what you did motherfucker, don't pretend you didn't. You're still ashamed of it.

Christ, this isn't even a fucking YLYL thread, and I already lost,

charm? meowth? ? ???

The ponyfag days of 2012-2015 when I was obsessed with technicolour pones?
I still cringe, but at least it's laughable.

sure, but i always like this vid because this is the kind of shit you will regret putting on youtube once your out of highschool.

Most of those before and after arts are an improvement to their past works. How are these even cringe?

I'm glad I was born in 80 or I would probably be one of those fuckers with embarrassing shit all over the internet from my youth.

Kel

You gotta go 0 or 100% with cosplay

>ponyfag
That cringe hasn't ended yet faggot. Live long and perpetuate your faggotry.

This man is commited. I approve

Cosplays are usually ridiculous but this one looks good. No cringe here. Except op is a jealous faggot so Fuck you op

Wow. Just wow.

Yeah I don't see anything wrong here, in fact he looks alright. Costume is on point.

>man

It seems like he got worse.
I can see that he improved on some technical details.
But the first image has a lot more character and is way more expressive.

Guarantee this guy gets laid more than you OP

It's not bad, but it could be what, the full costumed one? with the big ass frog head? I liked that costume more then the default one.

The audacity makes me furious

I can live with the burden. It's just a fad, after all.
After being so heavily involved in this fucking fad, I've seen shit you people wouldn't fucking believe.

kek

Is that Nicolas Cage in that movie where he's a crusader?

Nuke it from orbit

>pony names

youtube.com/watch?v=rLeqgvLRAqk

enjoy

>sexually unqualified

whew

youtube.com/watch?v=GA2tpPl-9GQ
You'd still hit it.