Attack of the Clones was actually pretty good

Attack of the Clones was actually pretty good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ODI04FWyQI
youtube.com/watch?v=dVcW11GoBD0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

said no one ever

I was excited to see Yoda laser sword fight, because you see that's something I had never seen before, so I was looking forward to that

Better than TFA at least.

Mr. Plinkett thinks otherwise. And he has good points.

????!!!

what shit movie is Sup Forums gonna shill for next just to bait some poor anons?

I'd rather watch a Senate hearing

There is no reason to praise this movie, even if you dislike TFW
phantom menace is definitely better because of the podrace alone

Have you ever been on their star wars subreddit?

Reddit likes the prequels.

It's the weakest Star Wars film in a lot of ways, but it's pretty good.

My favorite part is probably the arena sequence.

Meanwhile, r/movies (a default subreddit) hates the prequels.

And then you have the redlettermedia subreddit.

Reddit hates the prequels outside one Star Wars subreddit that likes all of Star Wars.

No actually it was awful

Its probably objectively the worst star wars movie and probably my favorite one. Mostly because we get to see the better parts of coruscant, kamino, and geonosis. The introduction of the clone troopers and obi wons detective work is very enjoyable. Shame that anakin ruins most of it, the acting is so stiff and its not just him either.

However I keep wanting to come back to it to look at the background and find things I havent seen before. They can say the cgi didnt age well but the use of minatures especilly in kamino are pretty great. Which is sadly more than I could say compared to tfa where everything just looks like burnt brown and barren.

I liked seeing obiwan go hand to hand with janjo fett and I liked obiwans whole detwctive subplot

Even the arena battle was pretty neat and whole movie had top tier sound design

Everytging from sizemic charges to the crab monster screetch to robo dudes voicebox was 10/10

Attack of the Clones was so bad it made The Phantom Menace a better movie

If you find any of this entertaining, you are a manchild.

youtube.com/watch?v=8ODI04FWyQI
youtube.com/watch?v=dVcW11GoBD0

That was pretty entertaining.

At least the prequels were original. TFA had cool visuals and better acting, but the story was totally bland. I hope we get to see George's original sequel plans someday.

I enjoyed both of those

This. Seriously. Anakin and Padme scenes where cringe worthy. The shitty scripts, the absolute lack of chemistry... all of it was shit not only because of how lame the execution was, the concept itself was no good.

I mean, a more human Darth Vader i can acknowledge (the new comics are actually doing a decent job on that regard) but a whimsy one with deliriums of grandeur pissed me off.

Jesus Christ

You're only saying that because it is considered shit even by the people who like the prequels.

Episode II is a solid 2/10

It's like pottery they rhyme

>Sup Forumss contrarianism has reached the point that it defends the star wars prequels and a Zach Snyder batman movie

Good lord above this place gets worse by the minute.

It was good since it established the setting for The Clone Wars.