Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

You know the drill - send your girlfriend's Kik name, and I'll test to see if they're faithful. (I was on here earlier today and had a few successes)

Send their Kiks to mine (name: ShineAtNight23) and I'll update you privately (or I can post updates in this thread if you ask me to). I won't be testing any names left in the thread due to whiteknights and spammers.

>I've done this quite a few times and people have asked me questions, so I thought I'd take the time out here to give you a brief FAQ.

>"What is your success rate?"
>Between 60% & 70% on average.

>"Does it have to be my girlfriend?"
>Nope, friends are fine, or maybe your friend has a girlfriend you think might cheat.

>"What is your method?"
>It varies from girl to girl, some like beta-as-fuck-sweet-talk, some like hardcore sexting.

>"How big is your dick?"
>8 inches when fully hard. It's not the biggest dick in the world, but it's big enough to get unfaithful girls wanting more.

>"Do you always get tits?"
>No. Some girls simply just don't like sending tits. Once they've started "cheating" though, about 90% of girls WILL.

>"Why won't you take names from the thread, fag?"
>Well, as I've already said, whiteknights and spammers. WhiteKnights tell the girl that she's on Sup Forums, and spammers will, you guessed it, spam her - meaning that she'll get a massive influx of dicks and sexts, which will mean no results, as she'll just block them all.

>"You haven't responded to me in ages, what gives, asshole?"
>Either your girlfriend hasn't yet responded/seen the message I sent her yet, or I'm informing others of their girlfriend's loyalty or lack thereof.

>"Why don't you bump the thread more often?"
>It can be tricky to hold up a thread, talk to 20 different girls AND the guys who requested me to check them, all at once. I do try my best to keep the thread alive, but it can be tricky when I get a large influx of chat messages. If you want to keep it going longer, please bump, it helps.

Bumping with some OC, I love the ending to this one.

1/12

>Send names to ShineAtNight23

Bump

2/12

Bumping to see more screen shots.

Bump

3/12

Bump

my wife is old, doesnt have KIK. can you send her an email? hepamann at gmail.

4/12

Sorry dude - I don't do emails.

5/12

bamp

>if your girl has a Kik she's already a slut

6/12

My wife is old too and doesn't have KIK. Can you send a written letter with a enclosed pic. Send it by horse courier. She will respond with a soap stone carving of her likeness. I'm hard just thinking about it.

Read the OP :)

7/12

Bumpsss

8/12

My balls have gone from blue to ultraviolet waiting for OPs story

nudeessss

kek

Kik her jennydau

Tokyokelevra send thos dicks boys

Waitin 4 more

more
nudes come on ffs

Bump

Kek

Moar screen caps plox

please MOAR OP!!

bump

9/12

its a dissapointing copy pasta, just reverse search the images

bumperino

Hi dubs - you're half right. Yes these images are available to find through RIS, but that's because I've made this thread quite a few times, this is my go-to OC to use.

10/12

Post the most fucked up shit you have

does she deliver noods?!

trust me. never.

Bump

11/12

Somebody post a fucked up meme, I need if for my ig

Her pussy is gross af

12/12

Really love this ending.

/thread

virgin spotted

Oh my the ending

Kek

Do you have webms of the clips she sent?!

Awesome!!!

Some more OC.

Backstory to this one is that her boyfriend was suspicious of her and wanted me to pretend to be the guy he thought she was fucking. As it turns out she was having a threesome behind his back.

1/4

Bumperino

2/4

Women are shallow and pedantic.

Anyone want me to test their gf or ex with my black cock, Kik me their username to jordandel999

>Spoiler: if they have KIK, they probably aren't faithful, and the only thing OP not getting nudes from them proves is OP is an autistic faggot like the rest of you

salty virgin spotted

These stories are faker than my sisters implants

this is fake
ive seen these pictures so many times here
repost fag

Mmm. Yes. Quite.

pictures to prove it please.

You're doing a good thing op. Keep that shit up.

Read up a little bit. I repost them whenever I make a new thread. They're my OC, definitely not fake.

I would have literally no reason to fake this.

3/4

They're fake because they don't exist, friendo

Bumping.

4/4

Forgot how much of a slut this girl was lol.

OP is virgin amateur autist

OP post screens of trading your pics too or dick or you're full of it.

do you do any snapchat things?

>>>
>Anonymous 04/03/17(Mon)13:32:43 No.727894986 ▶
> Bumping.
confirmed

kek, im high

anyone can pretend that this is his oc

TBH I'm not sure what you mean by that, but here's proof I'm actually testing girls? (Taken 1 minute ago)

>TBH I'm not sure what you mean by that
So you're retarded?

If your girlfriend has a kik you're already at a loss.

confirmed: OP has no life and weird autist fetish

No, just that your grammar is awful. :)

Quick note to those who are posting names in the thread, this is what happens if I message them, so please don't do that.

Have fun with elizz99111 new realased blackmail pics from last night drunk ass

this is weird fuck thread now

Any Nicola pics

Then you'll fit right in

Enjoy this nasty mom

Exactly. These "girlfriends" are just whores that anons on here become too attached to. Fuck me these threads are shit.

KEK TO THE MAX

Nigga you retarded if you can't understand the concept of posting screencaps that prove youre actually live posting your own pics to thrm and this isn't just regurgitated nonsense

True shit

Check your kik

Most screen caps will do.

One more OC before I focus on the girls in Kik.

1/4

This one is pretty old - she took a lot of convincing at first, but eventually gave in.

Where are your pics user? Otherwise this is just two phones making random Kik accounts to fabricate a weird fetish

There's nothing in that bottle

These girlfriends aren't even girlfriends dude. Just whores. Don't even bother with OP or any of these threads. Hell I have a "girlfriend" sending me nudes rn. So trustworthy. So love.

this is now a cringe thread

I don't like sharing the pics of me in the thread. That's literally the only reason you don't see them.

2/4

/thread