Can any of you Sup Forumsros find who this is...

Can any of you Sup Forumsros find who this is? Everything points down to my gf but she never sent me any nudes but everything looks like her even the hands. Sup Forumsros I gotta find out if my gf is cheating me on. HELP!!

3 things

1. There is more than one weird tit in the world.

2. Even if it is her tit, pictures' existence did not begin when you started dating her.

3. Most importantly, you have no girlfriend, how could this be her tit when she doesn't exist?

it's me

Why are you dating that land whale?

Shit's bad when your tit looks like you've already had surgery and it failed

That's fair about the possibility but yeah I don't know everything still gives me chills, because she's not obese or anything like that but she has I guess you would say saggy boobs and sometimes when she's aroused her boobs do exactly what's in the picture. And she has a tie dye shirt with those exact colors but she made them instead of buying it so it makes it even more conspicuous

She's not :( It's her boobs that are saggy thats all

Bro ambers been cheating on u since day 1

true dat

Oh cmon, that nipple is so unique and characteristic that there is absolutely no doubt that you should be abled to tell whether that is your gf or not..

Avocado Titty

My main goal is for the person who posted this on the other thread to see this so I can at least get out of my paranoia stage once we talk

Elaborate? hmmm

Elaborate on what? That pretty much said it all

exactly

OP here, actually it's my tit. I just wanted to know what people honestly think about how it looks. Now I know why boys don't stay :,(

But you're not OP. I'm OP LOL

No, you're a leddit faggot.

No im OP, faggot !

OP, if you can find the original photo, or if thats it, go check the EXIF-data. Should perhaps tell you atleast some information about your current predicament ..

>posts beta post

Fuck off, degenerate

We're trying to help the man here..

Nypa nigger

What's your girlfriend's name OP?

No I'm PO

What I'm doing to your thread OP

Check em.

And you can fuck off!

I'm trying to see if my gf is cheating on me here..

be a Sup Forumsro

/thread

But I'm OP :(

He rolled Satan's dubs of truth. I'm done here.

Right after i self check my hitler dubs!! Doot doot

Nigger!!!

No quads

a picture of her tit doesn't mean she is cheating. sometimes a land whale just likes to show off their mams.

In this case however, no one should ever have to see that. It's fucking hideous.

This picture being her tit or not doesn't change the fact that you are a beta fag and she is cheating on you anyway. Also it's probably hers

thats one REALLY nice tit user congrats even if she is cheating dont fuck it up, let her be happy. what you are supposed to do is focus on your self ie. work money a home a life. that being said pretty much everything that goes with not being a pussy. god or no god please let today be the day OP isn't a faggot

>> take your mind off of that other dudes dick OP her pussy doesn't matter think about your own dick.
>>sincerely the user thats tapping your girl not sry/b/ro

Honestly, anyone can say anyones OP.. dosent really matter if you dont have timestamp, bro

Guysss... :(( Seriously :( We've been together all of highschool I gotta find out :(

Just know that every time you kiss her, she's been getting face fucked by Pablo the day laborer.

She's probably been cheating for a while OP

The solution is simple.

Stop acting like a little bitch, man the fuck up. I dont care what you have to do to achieve that, fuck, hit a wall, flip out your dick and slap a whore, fucking do something. After you have achieved the impossible, get diabolical and clever, be very clever. You have the whole fucking internet to help and aid you, and all you do is bitch on /thread, asking the army to help you.. This is something you gotta do yourself.

What you CAN do, however, is post whatever kik, whatsapp, telegram, facebook, twitter, fuck all. Be smart, Be clever, and you will have your answers.

>inb4 whiteknight.

I dont give a shit, just man the fuck up, bro

Being a whiny beta bitch ain't moving me to want to help you.

>You have the whole fucking internet to help and aid you, and all you do is bitch on /thread, asking the army to help you.. This is something you gotta do yourself.

You started good, but then you failed, faggot

OP here, I was out for about ten minutes, everyone who said I was OP then is lying LOL

Same-fucking-faggot detected !

fpbp

Now what?