QUICK say the first thing that pops into your head

QUICK say the first thing that pops into your head

NEKKID GRAMMAW

Testicle cancer

Steve Harvey

Steve Harvey

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

OH OOH OH OOOH OOOH WE CAN DO IT TOGETHER

Teeth

juice

the Kool Kids Klub

People who annoy you. Top 5 answers on the board. Survey says? Niggers, the number 1-5 answers.

The first thing that pops into your head

Asshat

sheeeit

nigger

Bernie Mac was funnier.

QUICK

Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.
To thine own self be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man.
The course of true love never did run smooth.
There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.
Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.
Cowards die many times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once.
If music be the food of love, play on.
Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
Life ... is a tale Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing.
Men at some time are the masters of their fates: The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves, that we are underlings.

Ice cream

QUICK
idk why

My English teacher once told me this and I almost blurted out "I want to fucking die" in front of the whole class

DICKSDICKSDICKSDICKSDICKSDICKSDICKSDICKSDICKSDICKSDICKSDICKSDICKSDICKSDICKSDICKSDICKSDICKSDICKSDICKSDICKSDICKSDICKSDICKSDICKSDICKSDICKSDICKSDICKSDICKSDICKSDICKSDICKSDICKSDICKSDICKSDICKSDICKSDICKS

kek

Steve Harvey is a hypocrite

steve

School property

eggs

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

the first thing that pops into your head

wrestlemania 33 was sub-par

nigger

I only suck black cock

Steve Harvey looks like he got a black Cheeto for a moustache

broccoli

Dickassniggah

dumb nigger. said wrong name

adultery

jam

Nigger stole my bike.

ITT anons sit for 10 minutes trying to think of something clever they "just came up" with but were too retarded to think of initially

there's no such thing as chicks with dicks, just dudes with tits

mario nigger

"Quick say the first thing that pops in your head"

Moustache

teeth