I think my gf is cheating , I would never cheat on her but wtf is this

I think my gf is cheating , I would never cheat on her but wtf is this

>223
Wut

"she almost got raped" either way she hasnt technically cheated on you

Also found this I feel bad going thru her phone but I feel fucking sick 4 chan I wanna kill the dudes and break this gregs jaw

Ring the police and tell them she was raped. Her reaction should be enough to gage whether she's telling the truth or not.

Confront her and dump her. You are beta if you let it slide.

this
also
she wants to cheat on you, end it

You're right but I can't just dump her after a year because I went thru her phone and saw she almost fucked her coworker while drunk

Use this as a tool to break up with her. The fact she discusses doing it so openly proves that she doesn't give a fuck about you or your feelings. Break up with her and remove her completely from your life.

Yes you can. Its fuckin easy. Just lay it all out on the table and tell her youre done. Dont let her manipulate you into staying.

Or just get used to her fucking other guys

Yo op kik me at JakeX092 and let me test her loyalty and see if i can het her to spill the beans.

Typical slut behavior. "Passing out on a co-worker's shoulder".

Okay, what next? Passing out while squatting on his cock?

Your bitch is a hopeless drunk. Women love feeling vulnerable around men. That's their way of getting laid with no guilt.

>gets drunk
>drunk fucks every cock around her
>"pls I got raped. Drunk couldn't consent"

Sounds great. Use the alcohol defense in court when you kill someone while driving.

Apparently only men can be held responsible for their own behavior when drunk.

So: FUCK... YOUR... BITCH... CUNT... GF.

OP, you remind me of this.

Dump the bitch or say hello to the cuck life faggot, enjoy your stay

I'm getting Pusey so not mad rn and she hasn't cheated yet but when she does no second chances from me

you are a fucking pussy bitch dump the whore

>getting pussy
>controlled by pussy
>pussy open to coworkers
>you're a cuck

pls be b8 pls be 8 pls be b8

She wasn't raped, she willingly got drunk with her coworker. Behaved sexually with him and slept with him. She's lying to save face now and the way she talks about it. Its obvious she's a cheating whore.

Breakup, you fucking cuck. Discuss this openly with her then kick her out, she's gonna act all emotional and sentimental bit it's all a lie.

Fucking women man, I swear. Kick that bitch out and get yourself a loyal woman who doesn't drink or has had sex with countless others

Lmao. Beta bitch.

>I'm getting pussy
So are the rest of her guy friends

This. You're a beta male and her coworkers are clearly alpha

this

this

This

Fake as fuck.

group chat

this

>Stephanie is a hoe who is probably fucking Greg right about now