Why did they depict britons as incompetent fighters and strategists?

Why did they depict britons as incompetent fighters and strategists?

I loved when the show suddenly went, fuck the britons, we're going to paris, wtf was the point of all that shit, jesus christ

Because Christianity

A marble city over literally just farm land

Probably because in the time of the heptarchy "we" were petty, jealous and absolutely fucking hopeless at combining to resist external threats.

Same reason movies about the Vietnam war 100 years from now will depict the U.S. as incompetent fighters and strategists.

Egbert is the smartest character in the show, though. I hope he reks the filthy infidels.
>tfw I'm an atheist
>tfw still rooting for Christians and not norseniggers

1. They're Anglo-Saxons, not Britons.
2. They wrecked the Vikings shit.

>why aren't the scandis depicted as huge cucks
Oh wait-!

>They're Anglo-Saxons, not Britons.

Quite right.

Why are you people so fucking stupid? There is historical basis for this show. Ecbert literally gets cucked by the Vikings and turned into a puppet king.

Back the fuck up OP, the Anglos will wreck Viking shits when the Great Heathen Army attacks. Alfred the Great will blow them the fuck out, they've been building to this for quite some time.

Yeah because the show where 30% of the viking army is women and there's literal magic is historically accurate. We just want to enjoy the show, autist.

>magic
wew lad, there is no magic. Learn the difference between hallucinations/visions/confirmation bias and magic.

Odin's been wandering into town and fucking everyone's wives for several seasons now

Don't tell me you think that's really Odin.

see you mong

When is this set? Alfie boy told them to get fucked eventually.

That's just a guy you fucking retard, jesus you're as dumb as Aslaug and those other gullible sluts.

>Bjorn becoming the first king of sweden
>Ivar wrecking shit with the great heathen army
>Alfred the Great, one of the best kings in history
So much to look forward to in 4.2 and beyond.

I haven't watched the show but I might start for that season. Has potential. The costumes are a bit shit though from what I've seen. I keep confusing it with GoT or something.

Because they were. It went to shit after the romans cucked them all to death.

why did they depict a viking with a fucking modern hairstyle?