I won $2,000, and I'm not telling anyone I know in real life because I don't want anybody hounding me for money...

I won $2,000, and I'm not telling anyone I know in real life because I don't want anybody hounding me for money. What do, Sup Forums?

Also, take this ass for your troubles.

kill yourself with a golden rope

hookers and cocaine

buy yourself a nice pc op

Congratulations for your job kek

2k isnt much lol I go through that in a week or 2 .

Actually been considering becoming an hero for a while now, thanks for the laugh.

My family's a bunch of meth addicts. They'd go through that quickly

Already got one, lol

>this

You must have really shitty friends if they're going to hound you because you won 2k. That's less than a months wage packet.

Either your underage b& or a fucking low life.

sorry to hear that lol. buy you a nice lunch

19 with no job right now, mainly focusing on college at the moment.

Bumping with that same chick from my original post

Save it, make more money

Put it into a non load. Earring mutual fund and save reinvest all dividends until retirement

it was a joke man, I'm 31 and I have nothing to my name. You're 19 and you got all your life ahead of you, my advice would be, take that 2k and buy a year membership at the gym, bank the rest and pound the gym till you look great and then smash all the pussy you can while you're young.

Or I could just kill myself like I've wanted to, lol

Then do it and stop wasting thread space

I would do this.
And If you any any friends some small cash. Pay em back 20 here and 50 there adds up. And do the same for family if you can.
That way you never have to worry about bullshit. You can then say with all confidence fuck you, I don't owe you a dime, and move on.
Also I'd spend it on some good basics if you don't have em.
Replacing under clothing/socks, buy 1-2 new pairs of sneakers, a decent suit for all occasion.
The rest I would personally blow on upgrading my computer tbh.

Did that already. Went from 320 lbs kissless virgin to a more normal 195 lbs since last February, then went on vacation and only dropped the V-card last month. Depression fucking sucks. Pic related though, that's who I fucked.

owe any*

Idk man $2k isn't a whole lot. Invest in yourself, use that money to take up a new hobby?

Sounds like you've come from a shitty back ground and may be lacking in the basics? Buy some nice clothes, boots, sneakers, nice suit for interviews?
Or buy a semi decent car?
Save it up and put it towards a mortgage and then rent out the house you own to someone else. etcetcetc.

i mean not bad
u couldve done worse, so pats on the back

I like to pay off bills early or put myself ahead. I know it sounds super boring but the feeling of no bills for x month(s) is so nice.

That or drugs/food.

Friend of a friend where I went. Bit of a shitty pic, but it's the only one I could find that shows off the most of what counts. Full blood native with a bit of a butterface, but an ass to die for.

Kill yourself while fucking the most expensive whore in the world

Wouldn't it be more efficient to go raw on streetwalkers and succumb to aids or something?
Still keked though