Finally got my raspberry pi, what should I do with it?

Finally got my raspberry pi, what should I do with it?

That's quite a loaded question. Why did you buy it?

stick it in your ass.

Shove it up your asshole.

Jam it up your ass.

Why would you buy it without having a project in mind?

do shit

Use use mine as a media player, too stupid to figure anything else out

Smash it with a hammer

I was also thinking of getting one of these but i need to look up more things it can do first

Make a robot that will do your daily user deeds

Mainly for streaming videos on kodi and music. I downloaded the raspbian OS and got kodi on and it, it's quite the piece of technology. But I know that there's so much more you can do with it. I was thinking about getting retropi on it. What other cool projects are there to do?

Install retropie

Shove it up your arse

If I had one of these, I'd probably make a seedbox

Was thinking about doing this, the raspberry pi 3 seems to run ps1 games flawlessly and I'd love to enjoy some nostalgia on ps1 crash bandicoot

I would make an emulator rig out of it

What's a seed box?

Install Gentoo

Just go to their website and browse around, they have a bunch projects and tutorials and stuff to help you get started

Up pooper with timestamp

I build a drone and a cam with mine. Next i wanna build a motor powered skateboard

Do the same shit everyone else does. Spend 10's of hours making LEDs flash in different sequences, then ask yourself "why the fuck did I waste my money and hours of my life learning how to do this?"
Then learn from this experience. If you have disposable money and time to waste, get a Rubik's Cube. It's more rewarding and more likely to get you laid.

Whered.you get it and how much?

leave it on, & use it to send wake on lan packets to your desktop that you can access your pc remotely without having to leave it running all the time.

I'm hosting websites/webpages on it. It's fun.

I use mine as a samba server, a commafeed server and pihole (dns server that blackholes adverts).

Even if you can't think of a project to use it for it's still a crazy cheap way of having an always on linux server that will cost you about 2 bucks a year in power cost.

Using mine as a rsync backup server. Got that feeling that my phone is soon going to rip because of its partially broken, not replaceable battery. Also has no sd card slot.

Kill yourself?

shove it up your ass.

into your pooper it goes. post pics here.

slam your penis on it till the rasperry or your dick is broken. make it a scientific experiment and publish your papers here on Sup Forums.

build IPTV box

I use mine as a bittorrent machine
>7 proxies etc
i upload a list once or twice a week and have it off load to the nas once its done seeding something
once or twice a month i go in and clear out the downloads
so much pr0n

Get it behind 7 proxies and make a cp vault.

Torrents