We is it so hard to find a boyfriend?

We is it so hard to find a boyfriend?

Every guy in my life wants nothing but friendship with me and it's so fucking hard to find a guy who just comes out and says that he wants to fuck me.

Have guys become too scared to ask a girl out these days?
I don't understand it. It's as if I'm surrounded by boy scouts who believe that if they express sexual desire for a woman they instantly become a creep worthy of being shamed.

What the hell happened to our men?

There are rules.

>Unless you are a faggot

Tits or gtfo you nigger

You're probably fat or ugly, but super chill.
Pic with time stamp to confirm.

You think I'm fat?

B8

first, tits or gtfo.

second, building a relationship from a base of friendship is not a bad thing. Ask anyone who has looked at their spouse after raising kids and has said to themselves "we really have nothing in common".

and lastly, timestamp

if you have a problem with being alone and you aren't bothering to ask them out yourself, you don't deserve to complain about your loneliness. you haven't earned it, because you haven't tried. ask someone out. at least try to do something about it instead of sitting around and waiting for some White K(nig)ht to come fucking "rescue you" because life doesn't work that way

I think you're fake

>Pic with time stamp to confirm.

Faggot bait.

Rofl. Shitty b8 m8...

This girl is beautiful and not you.

SHOW YOUR FUCKING TITS STOP DISRESPECTING OUR RULES

Thank the feminists and the pc liberals.

Well considering a man can literally be charged with rape now for asking out the wrong woman. Of course men are going to be scared.

OP is a dude

Tits or GTFO

dont even give this fag the attention he wants
let the thread die
obvious bait is obvious

This^ Cya guys

Where do these creatures come from?

anyone have sauce with this?

>What the hell happened to our men?
Well, we should rather ask what happened to women.

Go ask one of the /r9k/ anons out. Release them from their despair.

I can't believe you guys don't believe I'm a girl.

Isn't it obvious?

yes because you wrote in text that you are a girl.

and i am your daddy because i wrote in text so it must be true

now get the fuck off Sup Forums u unwanted miserable 14 year old boy i regret bringing into this world

Cringe.

Third wave feminism. We all just assume you don't want to fuck us unless you come right out and say it. Thank your kinsman.

Excessive cringe

yes

Method acting. Nice.

Woman hate rape cause no one wants to fuck a loser. If you can't get laid without rape you are beta as shit

Not literally

thank the feminists for that

Still can't get charged with rape for asking out a girl. Called a creep sure. But not charged with rape. You can get charged with rape if you spend time alone with the wrong girl. False rape claims are a real problem. But end the hyperbole

Write sup Sup Forums on your palm or gtfo

My point exactly. If you approach a female in a public place and ask her out she can't cry rape. If you go home with one though she can. It's not the asking out it's the taking one home

Asking a girl out is not fucking her

You must be fat, ugly, or crazy as shit.

ah, yes, anger from someone who doesn't talk to girls in real life and only watches them on the internet.

you can thank modern feminism. I'd fuck you but Im married. Regardless, you cunts only have yourselves to blame.

this

Just have friendly sex.

This woman is attractive and not you

Trap alert

Could just say "fuck me" if you need it that badly

Obvious bait is obvious

Lol

That girl is like a 3/10 thou.

My girl friends a qt 7-8/10 and she gets like no messages.

I have always dated attractive eastern european decent females and they don't have many orbitors.

Thats more of a western thing plus they don't really use social media.

The most lonley girls I have known have been 9/10s.

They not really after "chad" they just have some weird type that is rare and standards.

>has a folder of anti-women images
>angry and wonders why no women are into him

im married

Happily I presume

yes, cause she thinks the same way.

What can a woman do to help guys? If there are so many cum bucketing whores out there who want to party, men won't get married to real women who want children. I want to be a housewife, but that's not even fucking possible because it's a lifestyle that's now shunned by the modern feminist. Any advice?

Fucking truth. This is pretty much how my ex and i's relationship went. Give the bitch everything she wants then she burns ur ass because she's "unhappy now" and jumps dick to some fucktard thinking he's her saviour. Rinse and repeat.

>>What can a woman do to help guys?
post tits

That's sweet. :^)

>I can't find a boyfriend
>no spics or greasy chinamen please

this is bait you idiots.

Why you gotta be all racist and junk user??

Time stamp? I'm at school :(

of course

THATS B8 M8

Why should they state their business?
Ideally it should be tits THEN gtfo.

"If i wanted her opinion i'd beat it out of her" - too all good feminist's out there!