APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yP6LkvXN5LY
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/suicide-squads-secret-drama-rushed-916693
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why would i? I always expected it to be shit after BvS and MoS turned out bad.

I would have loved for all three of them to be good movies though. With the recent changes at WB maybe Justice League will be good. Are DC fans experiencing the Sonic Cycle?

>top critics score is 20%
>worse than BvS
How could they fuck this up? This is supposed to be their chance to do a Marvel style film with quips and none of the serious Snyder try-hard shit, yet it's even worse

There are no DCEU fans on Sup Forums. People only pretend to fuel the console war shit flinging.

Why do people use tomato? It's shit. IMDB is much better.

There could have been a good movie there once but executive mandated reshoots and who knows how many cuts later, it's a total mess.

MoS is actually decent. Don't group it with the others.

Hahaha! This is even worse than BvS, right?

Or maybe it was even shittier and was improved. You never know.

>a bunch of 12 year olds voting 10's before the movie comes out is much better

>it reached the 20s

BvS is still 27%

The Dark Knight topped the IMDB Best Ever list for like 4 months or something. Yeah, IMDB is a fucking joke.

AHAHAHAHA

TOP CRITICS

Holy shit, it was like 30+ last time I checked. Anyhoo, AHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHA, DC BTFO!!!

These critics are just racist against this proud Mexican director

>DC fags actually started a petition on rotten tomatos

Holy shit that is GHASTLY! Poor DCucks, tho ;_;

Stop playing the race card, fucking SJW.

It's really not. Everything on crypton is boring. It's riddled with product placements. Most of the dialogue sounds like it was written for trailers. I don't like the destruction and how little Superman cares. I don't like superman. Loise Lane making out with him in the end makes no sense.

If you like all that, good for you. To me MoS and BvS are the same mess. But we've had this discussion countless times by now so why not have it again until one of us gets tired.

youtube.com/watch?v=yP6LkvXN5LY

>this still works years later

There's all these people on the screen, running around doing stuff. And I'm supposed to care about them, but they are all so weird and off-putting and boring. Welcome to DCEU!

Can't wait for their take on STRONG INDEPENDANT WOMYN in Wonder Woman, though. That is going to be a shit show, lmfao.

Our brand is crisis came out 10 months ago though

He of the soggy knees, please leave.

There are no DCEU fans in real life either. It's only reddit and tumblr who give a fuck about this dead franchise.

This "dead franchise's" first two outings grossed more than their MCU counterparts, critics be damned.

Sorry to intrude on your echo chamber, but there are fans who understand what's being given to us and salute the people behind it. I haven't seen Suicide Squad yet, but I'll be seeing it tonight and no amount of well-poisoning can stop me.

I haven't watched the movie yet, so I have no reason to believe that it is bad so far.

>there are fans who understand what's being given to us and salute the people behind it
Back to r/DC_cinematic with you.

>Thor 1 has 63%

are critics fucking retarded?

Don't quote the Deep Magic to me, son. I was there when it was written.

That movie is fucking trash and you have bad taste

Yes.

Also checked.

>IMDb
>Ghostbusters was bombed with thousands of 1's by angry neckbeards

>APOLOGIZE

I never understood this "meme."

It's a flawed masterpiece.

lol

Its fucking fine, just multiply it by half.

>criticisms are sexism and mistreatment of women bullshit

you should read this
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/suicide-squads-secret-drama-rushed-916693

WB fully knows Suicide Squad is trash. Their goal is survival. They hope to grab as much money as possible on the first weekend like they did with BvS. Hence the embargo. You're making yourself a tool of these companys.

Not if I enjoy it, I'm not. I'm having fun with my family and friends.

In a a decade or so people will drop Thor 1 as one fo those movies that really caught their attention when they were young and it's going to end up being a low brow classic and hailed for setting the stage for what by then will be one of the biggest space fantasy franchises around.

delusional

And Thor 2 is way worse and still got positive ratings. Critics have garbage taste.

I'm sick of this meme, only someone who has deluded themselves would ever for a second believe that these "RT is the worst" posters actually held that belief. I guarantee you, if RT gave these movies a 85% or higher you would use them as evidence that you don't have a shit opinion, this is all just dumb self validation.

And and a year or whenever the fuck Wonder Woman comes out and reviewers softball it because it is a big budget female super hero movie and it scores some 78% on RT, you stupid cunts that have been posting this stupid RT shit will magically change your tune posting the score and "Marvelfags btfo."

>And and a year or whenever the fuck Wonder Woman comes out and reviewers softball it because it is a big budget female super hero movie and it scores some 78% on RT, you stupid cunts that have been posting this stupid RT shit will magically change your tune posting the score and "Marvelfags btfo."
No, it'll just further prove to me that critics are useless.

Taking into account that sharknado,spy kids and new Ghostbusters are more than 70% fresh Ithink it's safe to disregard rt critics

I did enjoy Thor more than bvssuperman retard.

>implying Spy Kids isn't kino
>implying Sharknado wasn't "ironically reviewed"
>implying Ghostbusters wasn't rigged from the start

This, Rotten Tomatoes has absolutely no valid input.

I don't care

>rt critics
>rt input

I'm fucking enjoying the schadenfreude too much

Is it wrong that I want Dr Strange to go the same way and get completely dumped on?

it's an aggregate site that chooses which critics to use, fuckwit.

You have god awful taste and don't understand plot structure if you think MARTHA was better than Thor.

explain why all the clips of suicide squad look like cringe inducing garbage then

You really have no clue what you're talking about m8 please be quiet

They might get it wrong here and there by rating mediocre movies too highly, but is there any movie you know of with a RT score of below 30% that's genuinely good? Other than BvS of course.

At least say MetaCritic

Hiddleston alone will probably secure the movie's immortality.

RT is just an aggregator you fucking moron.

Define aggregator for me, please?

It's weird, this and BvS are the only movies where I have seen so many critics objectively criticizing the "tone" of a movie. A movie's tone is inherent to itself. It is what it is. If you don't like the tone, that's one thing, but you can't really say that it's "wrong" or "bad", or is in any way the fault of the film makers. I feel like it's gone on to become one of those worlds like "editing" and "pacing" that people just throw out there when they don't like a movie, so they sound more justified without actually having to explain anything.

It's like, because this is a "superhero" movie, it has to have a certain tone, otherwise it's wrong.

A site built upon the work of others. Examples include Reddit.

>I don't understand what tone is.
OK.

APOLOGIZE

Explain to me what it is and how it can be "wrong".

The tone of a movie is absolutely key to whether or not it's enjoyable or not. If a comedy that tries to be upbeat and lighthearted comes out as brooding and dark, the the film maker has absolutely failed.

And so it begins. The great war of our age.

Star Wars and Ghostbusters are disgustingly overrated. Haven't seen Star Trek. Don't really see anything wrong with the rest.