Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

Ask an off duty 911 law enforcement dispatcher anything.

Have you wanked to a call?

I did get a butt dial from a couple having sex. Jerked it when I got home. was a nice white couple.

Ever raged on someone?

Only to my Lt one time. Deputies were being fuck asses. Stood up and said, "If anyone talks to me like that again I'm walking the fuck out." She didn't like that.

How long have you been working?

Just hit 15 months.

What's the pay?

Want to kill yourself yet?

What was the most interesting call you have ever listened too?

Varies from department based on call volume and how many firefighters, paramedics, and officers you dispatch. My pay right now is $18.50. Started at 16.29.

Yes, but it's not job related.

So that's how you got fired, huh?

Do you ever get turned on by certain aspects of violent altercations over the phone?

Tough choice. If I'm going for serious call it's when this dad called cus his 14 year old son was threatening suicide. Heard the gun shot and son went an hero. Then heard dad's soul break. Twas bad.

For funny it will be when this bimbo bitch said there was a snake in her boyfriends ass. She was so convinced it was, and I heard him screaming in the background. EMS shows up. It's some pleb high on pcp with anal beads up his ass.

Nope. Still employed. It was a communications LT, not a real one.

Hmmmm

no

r u gay?

Nope.

Not a question, but thank you for your service.

Thank you user. It means a lot to here that. In my line of duty we get no closure and no recognition. Even though we are the 1st to make contact with a subject and decide who goes and what response plan is needed, we get little to know praise. Thank you. Here are some OC tits for your kindness.

beautiful tits.

Would you consider this
As the most fucked up call?
If not, what's the most fucked up call you've ever received?

Both times I've called 911 in my life, they put me on hold, in a que, and never sent anyone. The first time I called back and demanded they send someone (my door had been kicked in and a good amount of stuff stolen). The second time someone was trying to come in my front door at like 4 and after call they said someone was coming. An hour later I called again and they asked if I still needed anybody given that whoever it was left.

Is there some reason this happens beyond assholes or being lazy? I'm sure your job is hard/stressful and you're not in control of everything but I'm trying to understand how this happens. At this point I'm not even sure I'd trust 911

That one is probably the most fucked up. I have 2 others that come close where mom killed her newborn baby (not over the phone) and a girl who drove her car into a lake and she didn't know where she was.

Maybe you sound black.

Are you a dude or a chick? What's the in office ratio? I ask because I wonder what drives a person to this career path

You probably live in a shithole where the police are understaffed and spread thin and have to make priorities when it comes to 911 calls. The person whose stuff just got stolen is not nearly as high a priority as someone in mortal danger.

You are a retard and misuse the 911 service. I hope you die in a fire.

This is understandable and is a HUGE issue in American response plans for law enforcement calls. Where I work, law enforcement responds to every call we get. EVERY CALL. That means they go if a cow is eating some ladies roses, the go for dead shit in the road, and the go to shootings and noise complaints.

When it comes to your specific situation, I can't say for certain. If someone kicked jn your door that's already damage to property and someone should have been there to file a report for you. There is a LOT of administrative bullshit in law enforcement and it sucks. I never knew how much until I got into this field over 2 years ago. It could be since your events were not "in progress", your local law enforcement responded to higher priority calls. That sucks bro, and I am sorry. Shit like that should never happen.

Why do you faggots always give the wrong case number or dispatch the rover when the primary beat officer is available?

I'm a dude. Office ratio is about 1male to 6 female. I worked in a jail before this, and anything was better that that.

1: my depts have that number on their fucking MCT so they better double check there.

2: Eh. I find it funny.

Maybe! Totally not though.

Not bad logic and MAYBE true for my current place but the first time was in a different house owned by my parents.
Wow, that's a bit extreme. Who should I have called? Come home to find my door kicked in, my first instinct is to call 911. Second time someone was trying to break in with me on the other side of the door so again, 911. Troll?

That's good and bad. Good that they're active but obviously sucks that they're being sent to investigate roadkill or misbehaving cows. Guess there's a balance somewhere. Thanks for your answer though!

would you suck a creamy log of shit from Andy Sixx's asshole?

Anytime. Thanks for your question user.

Nah. I'm going through more of a Latina phase than faggots eating scat phase.