A girl sent me this on facebook. I was convincingly arguing that Islam is dangerous...

A girl sent me this on facebook. I was convincingly arguing that Islam is dangerous, misogynistic and allows women to be treated like property. I used charts, graphs, reason, examples, she shot down everything I said.

Then she said "muslims have bigger dicks loool" and posted the photo. How to respond?

Cum tribute?

Arguing with some dumb bitch over facebook? You're no better than her.
Pour bleach into a glass and drink.

No response necessary. She'll get a muslim boyfriend, he'll honor kill her for being a thot. Circle of life.

You say to her "Give me your address and ill come kick your muslim symphatizing ass" and thats it

What did you think was going to happen when you started arguing with her? Did you think she was going to say "Oh you're right I'm absolutely in the wrong here I apologize for my mistaken views" because if so you're an even bigger idiot than she is.

At this point it's best to drop the whole thing because neither of you is going to let the other "win" and this argument is dumb as fuck.

It's the only solution, make sure to send it to her

A nice picture of you user, she obviously has an ulterior motive what with talking to you and sending you pics.

post this

Now i know why they treat women the way they do.

Why would you argue with a whore?
Why would you argue on facebook?
Why do you still have a facebook?
Why don't you kill yourself?

I'm wondering why you didn't start by giving us her URL

>> I used charts
Good for u

kek

What is wrong with fb, autist?

You should respond by spending less time on Sup Forums let her win the argument, tell her she's right, then invite her for drinks and start dating her

Fall in love with her, have some kids, struggle to pay for their college, then sell your house and buy an airstream.

Travel the country with her, spending your twilight hours with her. And eventually settle down in a nice retirement home. You die a few years before her, but it's your last good thing you do for her because while she is distraught, it encourages your grandkids to spend more time with her.

She dies a few years later and your ashes are mixed together and poured into the ocean by your living family

fap to her

tell her to go marry one then
/thread

let her get some muslim dick and than afterwards when she realizes they put a bomb on her back she'll realize their whack af

Faceberg is for niggers and grand parents.

i think she did far more damage to herself then you could have ever done.

So now that that's over, tits or GTFO

lmao that sounds horrible

Are you OP ?
Care if you say your country of origin ?

So do I. Perhaps we should Islamize the whole fucking planet, just to get rid of these dumbfucks.

By apologizing and not down talking a concept for how to live life because of CERTAIN people that misinterpret the concept.
Everyone would rather you be racist than religionist, you sound retarded.

Just tell her you tested her claim, converted to Islam and your penis immediately grew another 3 inches.

>get her number
>invite her round
>murder her on arrival
>???????
>profit

gay

Messenger is fine. If you got a big friend group then the communication become a lot easier.

show her your dick idiot

respond with a pic of tiny brown muslim cock of course

right in the feels department

FPBP

This... cock and cum tribute the cunt, and send it to her!

Fuck off, moloch

sounds legit

that would be nice for them, do this OP

Autistic basement crawler, kys

How does that even work, bitch? Muslim is a religion, not a race, and you don't grow a bigger dick by converting to another fucking religion. Also neither "x have bigger dicks loool" nor flipping the bird and smiling is a valid argument supporting the idea that Islam is a religion of peace. The majority of Islamic societies are demonstrably horrible places for men, much less women. Fucking dumbass normalfags. Really though, OP, you should just keep to yourself and if she wants to get raped or murdered by a muzzie, let her. It's a free country, or at least I assume you're living in a free country since you're here.

She looks like she smells like cat piss
You should have known not to deal with her the second she tried to justify a culture she had no clue about
You thick cunt

You can't be more than 12

you sent her charts?

If you had been convincing, you wouldn't have gotten that response

She did that to bait
Do you know how women work at all?

say's the nine year old

Hehe

"So do horses"

wow she has gorgeous teeth. like i might just have to jack off to her teeth.

Not a clue, tbh, and I'd rather not know, tbh.

Post your convo with her, also send her a dick pic.

pic related is all you need

>there's a reason we came up with this general response to idiocy

This is interesting because this post could be b8 but perhaps its true meaning this girl is baiting you
I will have to ponder both possibilities
But srs post a screenshot

Are you retarded?

Your only error was to try to reason

"Your just jealous Muslim women can hide their ugliness under their clothes. Loooolz"
Shes married, shes used to being property anyway

I won't believe this until I see a screenshot

one sec

I think she meant Arabs, in which case it's true

I've never fucked an Arab who had an above average cock

Tits or gtfo

not female just went through an extremely degenerate experimental phase after multiple failed straight relationships, I never really enjoyed it and after Cumming I immediately wanted to get out of the situation