Rigged league that appeals to ignorant fat pieces of shit

Next.

Slowing the game down with commercials

>What went wrong?

Internet streaming to counter the nfls greed

nothing really
it just peaked and will likely level off
things can't grow forever

Fat "athletes" that crash into eachother for five seconds while commercials play for several minutes AND they all support kneeling during the anthem and a SJW agenda....

Any questions?

Thats a fine

It can't compete with online video games. At least in esports there aren't human refs taking huge piles of shit all over.

I know this is a shitpost, but officiating really does ruin sports

Is it me or have the commercials gotten worse over the past few years?

punt
>commercial
PAT
>commercial
Kickoff Return
>commercial

They seem to have jammed commercials into every single second nothing is happening on the field. It almost makes it unwatchable.

Too much parity.

too many fucking commercials.

and all the qbs currently suck dick.

Two minute warning
>COMMERCIAL
Coach's challenge
>COMMERCIAL

In esports there are a defined and constant set of rules. Just look at the seahawks record. 2 free games basically this season.

It literally cannot compete.

Rules are not consistent.

Too many flags
Too many commercials
Too many junk teams who serve no purpose other than to get beat up on every week.

Thursday Night Football

heres how u fix it
>cut 60% of the commercials
>only 1 challenge
>get rid of thursday night football
>get the league down to 24 teams so we have less shitty fucking quarterbacks
>the team with the worst record every year needs to play Alabama in a ppv game in february the week between the nfc/afc championship and superbowl
>remove pro bowl

I for one am glad that ratings are down, I cannot wait until the NFL dies.

It's a league that cares more about self image and profit than the actual players.

>inb4 players took the risk knowingly
>inb4 muh toughness

We all know the NFL has been hiding their knowledge of concussion issues for years. I hope the trend of early retirement increases and kills the league.

The NFL is the greediest organization of any kind that I have ever seen. They deserve every bit of strife they are getting this year. I love football and they are ruining it.

over saturation
too many commercials
poor management

Touch backs moving to the 25yd

Seriously, what kinda shit is that.

Commercials aren't going anywhere, they're the primary revenue of the league.

>Everything is an SJW agenda!
>mfw

The NFL should have ignored that autism but instead they gave it attention and even tried to play it up and during election time of all things

SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT

>listening to bucs on the radio
>Fameis Winston about to hike ball
>NFL man runs onto the field to cut to commercial break for no reason whatsoever

Damn it i just finished paying the last fine for the same thing!

This season is shit

I wait all year for football to escape reality and that's what I got, a seaosn where some fucking rookie will win the MVP because everyone is shit

It's amazing how many cucks cover their ears when exposed to this fact

Roger Goodell

I agree with one challenge but if the coach wins, they get to keep it. That way they're only going to challenge either really shitty calls or taking a gamble on a game changing call

Just keep all politics out of sports. Sports are our escape from that shit

Can someone enlighten me? I never got into the NFL because of how many commercial breaks there are but I feel like I'm seeing more complaints about the intrusion of them nowadays, even from NFL fans. Has the league added more commercial breaks or have fans simply just gotten fed up with them?

Over saturation

Shitty part-time officials

Less practice time

I can't post on /r/nfl anymore without getting downvoted because of my Seahawks flair. The hate is so strong that even non Seahawks fans are getting sick of it. You say that it will get better once the season starts but I'm not so confident. Most people that hang around during the offseason are more of the hardcores and casual fans will start posting and voting once the season starts.

I don't know what you and the mods talk about to try and fix it. I really loved the fireside chat to try and reign things in but the subreddit is really shit right now and I've removed my flair because I'm getting sick of getting downvoted constantly for posts that contribute to the discussion. Please tell me you guys are going to try and do something.

The only way to post there now is to subscribe to the hivemind, be really guarded in what you say, and be really joking when people hate or attack the Seahawks. That's not a way to have discussions, it's a way to recycle shit posting over and over again.

Yes, the commercials have gotten noticeably worse
Saved

>too much parity
0-12

As if, it's always the same few teams who are usually good.

So sports should be your......safe space?

They actually haven't. It's just in a world of Netflix, illegal streaming, and the like people are now way less tolerant of commercials than they used to be.

They actually have gotten worse though.

Coon Boom is boring now.

Get rid of Thursday Night Football. Sunday and Monday are fine, but three out of seven days of football is too fucking much.