Was Gordon wrong?

Was Gordon wrong?
strawpoll.me/10913002

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10744632/r
realitytvrevisited.com/2013/01/list-of-all-episodes-posts.html?m=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It doesn't look that great.

Well, it's a proper American "just fuck my cardiovascular system up" 'za. For someone accustomed to Italian 'zas this is probably bizzarre.

>that's our thin crust

lmao

Italian pizza is disgusting tho. I only accpt pizza made by a turk immigrant.

>Pizza from Denver
What the fuck was he expecting?
Any pizza not from NJ, NY, or CT isn't worth a fucking toss.

>eating takeaway not made by Bangladeshis

Fuck off silly bugger

reminds me of this chicago style place that everyone raved about when i was in high school. It was shit, sauce was cold and bitter, the meat was too salty, the cheese was greasy, it was the worst

shut the fuck up

Gordon is never wrong.

way way too much dough

It looks like food for pigs.

nigga pizza is pizza.

The only difference between pizzas is the dough and the sauce. At any pace, any fast food pizza joint has good pizza because they have a solid dough recipe and good sauce. Not to mention fast pizza is gonna be more consistent.

Never trust independent pizza joints

We only have chinks where I live. Have to go to capital to find other asians.

Please use the official poll.
strawpoll.me/10744632/r

>doesnt roll dough thinly enough
>too much sauce
>giant greasy balls of sausage

What about italy?
also germanic countries have great bread.

>taking the bait

I always wondered why /ck/ is a board. Threads like this would be perfect for it.

Finally someone posted the webum. I never saw the show but always see pics and threads on this episode.

lmfao I suppose you think Dominos has good pizza, then

This IS a /ck/ thread m8, you think Sup Forums came up with this shit?

Those pastas doe

>thin crust

American degeneracy at it's finest

Actually, the big thing that fucks pizza up outside of those states is the water. NYC has, despite what people thing, incredible tap water. It's pumped from the great lakes and makes dough and pasta taste better. I live in NJ now and I grew up in NYC and even my pasta boiled at home doesn't taste as good cause of how much fucking limestone is in the water here.

That's a good looking Za'.

It looks disgusting.
Considering whats in it it surely tastes like shit.

>eating wog food

Why don't you greasy faggots fuck off back to where you came from

Well my browser must be bugged because it says Sup Forums for me.

WHAT THE FUCK

Without having eaten it, it looked pretty fucking gross toward the center.

This is a really fucking stupid comment. I don't even understand how you can reach that conclusion with your logic. Though independent's aren't always great, good independent places are far better than anything a chain or fast food makes. The fact you think that fast food pizza joints have good sauce and good dough recipes, not cost effective sauce and dough recipes, immediately indicates that you are a fucking moron. Regardless, stick to Little Caesar's and don't waste anyone else's time ordering, and most likely complaining, to a proper pizza place because they didn't add a pound of salt to your pizza.

And elevation.

>spends 99.9% of all his episodes talking about FRESH
>all his restaurants have meals prepared offsite in ready-made bags and re-heated like microwave meals
>literally the #1 thing he complains about restaurants doing
>most restaurants he "helps" still go under because his "help" is complete fucking bullshit, and gordon just makes bank off his name alone and his pretentious restaurants just charge 100+ dollars a plate because of his name alone
>cancerous little cucks still worship him and pretend his show is amazing and his boring show formula isnt so fucking routine after seeing like 10 episodes , because if youve seen 1 show youve seen them fucking all

>The fact you think that fast food pizza joints have good sauce and good dough recipes, not cost effective sauce and dough recipes

it's fucking pizza dough lmao

water
yeast
sugar
flour
salt
olive oil

that's what 99% of every pizza parlour uses and that includes the trendy indiefucks that serve your pizza sauce in a glass jar on the side for you

it'z a decent 'za, nothing special as far as 'zas go but a decent 'za nonetheless

Everything about Chicago is shit

>most restaurants he "helps" still go under because

SOUCE: MY FUCKING ASS

put your iphone in the microwave to charge it: the recipe

realitytvrevisited.com/2013/01/list-of-all-episodes-posts.html?m=1

The pizza looked amazing coming out but then like fell apart in his hands lol, he's definitely right.