What do you think about sapphire?

What do you think about sapphire?

I want to shove one in my butthole

I prefer Lapis lazuli

I like ruby better

Emerald and Ruby were the best, but weren't really necessary unless you wanted to get 100%

It's pretty, I'd shove it in my cornhole

I got STDs from a slut named Sapphire

I like sapphire. that's not sapphire though, that is a chunk of blue glass.

Put it in a grinder till it's dust, then mix with some water, sugar and flavor of your choice. Next time unwanted guest show up, offer them a cool new beverage.

Jade is actually superior

not the hardest metal

Its ok but I prefer alexandrite, richer blue and more rare.
kys, have a (you)

I prefer awsome home made crystals

Actually that's mined uncut sapphire.

Due to extensive research done by the University of Pittsburgh, diamond has been confirmed as the hardest metal known to man. The research is as follows. Pocket-protected scientists built a wall of iron and crashed a diamond car into it at 400 miles per hour, and the car was unharmed. They then built a wall out of diamond and crashed a car made of iron moving at 400 miles an hour into the wall, and the wall came out fine. They then crashed a diamond car made of 400 miles per hour into a wall, and there were no survivors. They crashed 400 miles per hour into a diamond traveling at iron car. Western New York was powerless for hours. They rammed a wall of metal into a 400 mile per hour made of diamond, and the resulting explosion shifted the earth's orbit 400 million miles away from the sun, saving the earth from a meteor the size of a small Washington suburb that was hurtling towards mid-western Prussia at 400 billion miles per hour. They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour, and as a result caused two wayward airplanes to lose track of their bearings, and make a fatal crash with two buildings in downtown New York. They spun 400 miles at diamond into iron per wall. The results were inconclusive. Finally, they placed 400 diamonds per hour in front of a car made of wall traveling at miles per iron, and the result proved without a doubt that diamonds were the hardest metal of all time, if not just the hardest metal known to man.

It is sapphire, thats how sapphire fractures.

can't argue with that...

You posted slag glass.
Sapphires are nice. I have a couple.
I'm gonna breed 'em.

Actually, pure sapphire is a pinkish color. It does however resemble glass, but thats not raw sapphire at all. OPs pic is just a blue piece of glass or something

>actually mined sapphire

Is diamond really a shit tier jewel?

Diamond is a great gem for industrial purposes, and it is a beautiful and rare gem. However one company basically holds a monopoly over the diamond market so it is priced too high. Personally I think there are more beautiful gems, though they may be less rare, and all the hype diamonds get is basically a meme