Aside from WoW what sport do you practice, Sup Forums?

Aside from WoW what sport do you practice, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YWmIrPIr-7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tennis, racquetball

>racquetball
This sport always feels so claustrophobic, Tennis is a lot more fun. Also every girl digs a tennis player.

Canoing, it hurts your arm but it makes you feel really strong

Solo or with several rowers?

Lacrosse, Basketball, Football, Analfisting Ur Mum

Boxing, with a vague interest in other martial arts

I was also a beater on my university's quidditch team before I switched schools.

>Lacrosse
Chad!
RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Do you compete in boxing?

Climbing, skiing. Thats about it that requires some technique. Other than that I just run. I also like shooting, but I view that as a hobby not a sport.

I want to, but I've been trying to get into good enough shape for that shit for years. I'm losing weight pretty steadily though, so once I finish cutting fat I'm gonna start eating protein like it's a (You) and I'm a "you mad white boi?" poster

Do you climb in or outdoor?

badminton
dota

I used to wrestle. My joints are now shot, so I swim instead.

I perfer outdoor but I can never find people to go with so unfortunately I usually go indoor. It sucks because I just like to go to relax and there is consistently some group of chads and stacies doing some dumb fucking challenge on the bouldering wall. Also despite access to a pretty nice indoor gym I usually just climb in late summer and through fall. It just feels like such a seasonal sport to me. How do you climb?

I climb upwards

Just climb indoor, no good outdoor places anywhere near me.

Your a clever cunt I'll give you that much
Shitty, hope you at least have a decent gym. I know a lot of great people who climb in my area, but not well enough to go climbing with them regularly. And the community of people who use the indoor gym is fucking cancerous.

>You're
FTFY

Ur a clvr cunt ill give you that much

>And the community of people who use the indoor gym is fucking cancerous.
just have to ignore them m8, I have the same problem but I just love doing it so much I stopped giving a fuck

soccer
i know for a fact that i could beat you all 1v1 even 2v1
i have the bodytype, speed, not endurance, but coordination
fuck yall

I usually do ignore them but my problem is the fucking dude bro challenges the chads make for themselves. I will be waiting to try some route and all the sudden the entire fucking wall will be taken by one guy trying to transverse across the entire thing.

people seriously underestimate how difficult soccer is at a competitive level. What position do you play?

youtube.com/watch?v=YWmIrPIr-7U

Amtgard
Dagohir

I know the feel bro

i recently discovered climbing its the bomb man, both cliffs and urban, just got back from climbing a 30 meter crane from the outside it was fun, but yeah you gotta find someone to go with you otherwise it can be shitty

btw can you learn good techniques in gym? me and my freind started straight on the cliffs, not even once gym

Wide receiver

Climbing outside is so rare for me because its just hard to get people together that its entirely for fun, all the practice I do is in the gym. Its really nice to just try one move as many times as you like without having to worry about taking a fall.

striker
i was gonna join boot camp for zacatepec fc in mexico last summer
got into ucla instead
basically just for being in the professional circle but not actually for being a pro
my cousin Olivia Jimenez was on the national women's team and she currently plays on some team in Malta
she was going to UCLA too but broke her shit and was out for half a year and lost her scholarship
any dumbass who is good at sports can get anywhere for school

>btw can you learn good techniques in gym
It needs to be a decent gym that updates the challenge at least every two months. Some gyms just have a wall with the same challenge for like a year and you don't learn shit because after a few attempts you already know what to do by heart.

>techniques in gym
haha what you fucking pretentious bodybuilders and made up shit
i can be a skinny fuck and still fuck your bitch with my brown dick fucking hooknose nerd

The key is also to know what you need to work on and just have the knowledge to work on it without relying on the gym's challenges. I learned the basics of climbing from a friends dad who was a professional. He would sometimes have be go up one of the easiest routes in the gym, but without using one or both hands because I needed to practice my foot work.

>bodybuilders
lol climbing gym you dumb mexicunt. Build the wall.

If you're thinking of going professional, it's not all it's mapped out to be, just putting that out there.

Have me go up*

Fucking auto-correct.

go back to the desert sand nigger here i got you a ride

no it's not that
i know i'm not good enough to be a real pro
i'm just dicking around here learning how to do a business degree
i'm just going to settle down like everyone else but for now I have to ditch practice and be a johnny nobody sub

good please build the wall to keep all the pussy for myself pasty fucks

Fair enough then, good luck with that