Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oaFNjY8UPOo
youtube.com/watch?v=iIXp0CtkU2E
youtube.com/watch?v=WdtATSsw4HQ
mediafire.com/file/9hrtr1hn9hlqmwk/school day.wav
soundcloud.com/j0shcyrus/wonders-prod-by-mono
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

go away normie, these songs aren't even that long

Are you new to Sup Forums? No offense though I assume you wanted a response so came here instead of wherever you usually post, because if that's true then I'll hit you with so many recs it'll make your head spin.

guess

Inb4 Dopesmoker

yeah newfag to Sup Forums yeah looking for some good shit that is around the 30-60 mark, preferably metal/rock

Six degrees of inner turbulence,around 40 minutes

Some of robbie williams more avant garde stuff here

Rate my taste

Ill guess your age.

late 30's?

Disintegration loops

also their best song

>Longest track is just sound effects
Sad nerd

>sound effects

No no no, night time sleepy music,

>not being able to enjoy the sound of rain
i'm sorry for your life

Swans - Bring The Sun/Toussaint L'Ouverture

So you have to be cooed to sleep like a baby? Fucking child.
>Calling rain sound effects a """song"""
Ort-tistic little man

Nick Drake - Bink Moon II - Return of the Hazey Jane

absolutego

technically any track that does not contain singing would be out of your scope, but it's good to see that you don't suffer that level of autism.

Sorry user.

In that case try the following (you don't have to like them though give them multiple listens anyhow, always nice to broaden your taste);
>Big Black - Songs About Fucking (31:45, Noise rock/ post-hardcore/ post-punk/ industrial rock/ punk rock). Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=oaFNjY8UPOo
>Car Bomb - w^w^^w^w (50:05, Technical death metal). Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=iIXp0CtkU2E
>Sleep - Sleep's Holy Mountain (52:14, Stoner metal/ doom metal, do not try Dopesmoker). Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=WdtATSsw4HQ

this one's pretty long

Hmmm

>Car Bomb
>technical death metal
Top fucking kek

I didn't know mathcore was a genre until 10 seconds ago, sorry mate but metal is hardly my go to.

My longest is probably a live version of "That's It for the Other One" by the Grateful Dead that clocks in at 39:07.

Dang, you guys got some long songs.

Amarok
Light of Day Day of Darkness
Moonloop
Crimson

Could change though since I'm sitting on quite a few albums I just haven't gotten around to adding yet.

How do I view my longest songs on Musicbee

Charles MIngus - Epitaph
(2:06:00)

>pretends to know shit
>dopesmoker

lmao these embryos

>Bongripper - Heroin
patrician taste, great barrier reefer is my second longest after

DUDE WEED LMAO
IM SO HIGH LOL

I'm only giving recs based on the premise that I used to be a newfag myself, I'm not going to tell them to try fucking Impossible Nothing or some shit. And yes, show me some longer tracks than Dopesmoker, please enlighten me.

>some longer tracks than dopesmoker
look around the thread, newfag

Last movement of Mahler 2 at 38 minutes

Tchaikovsky's Nutcracker @ an hour and 43 minutes
damn

I've never even so much as toked a marijuana cigarette before.

Long Season live is 41 minutes
Swans stuff
Godspeed stuff
Boris stuff
Cassandra Gemini
3 sides of tape
Automatic Writing - Robert Ashley 45 min

a few are full album mixes/DJ mixes but otherwise it's these. Don't ask about the genre tags on some of those btw I've never been bothered to go and fix those

NOFX - The Decline. 18:20

Allman Brothers are fucking daddy tier

is that Sigur Rós?

no dopesmoker is by sleep

I have some ridiculously long songs in my library but I don't enjoy them/don't listen to them often.

The longest song I actually love and listen to quite frequently is Only Skin by Joanna Newsom, which is about 17 minutes long.

I kek'ed
Nice digits btw

I don't think I've ever actually listened to that Shibusashirazu track. They're not really that great.

DREAM RMX by clipping

the top one is a recording I took of my whole day at school

the k mart things are some guy's uploads of the stuff that got played at k-mart over the tannoy in the 90s

upload your school day

hard mode: no ambient

aight giz a min

literally tag your shit

it's k mart recordings I ain't gonna tag that bullshit

oh dude those kmart tapes are the best
there's a 3-hr one in the archives somewhere

right It's recorded on pic related and it was in my blazer pocket the whole time so there's quite a lot of ruffling

just listening to it now sounds like we were doing a careers day where we pick our gcse's , so I was in year 9

which means this was from around 2007

no idea whether there's anything interesting in it, probably some awful nob jokes

mediafire.com/file/9hrtr1hn9hlqmwk/school day.wav

sos here is pic

hmm 20 minutes in we get a series of awful teenagers making shit jokes about wanting to be pimps when they grow up

soundcloud.com/j0shcyrus/wonders-prod-by-mono

Not sure if it counts but whatever

nice thanks i love this kind of shit

Mine is also Dopesmoker

be warned my teenage voice is arguably the worst thing in human history

>Supper's Ready
Nice m8

Bohemian Rhapsody

Good taste.

Swans - The Seer

Shit Sup Forumscore taste

>Look at me, I listen to music nobody else likes, am I cool yet?

buckethead's track01 from disc 13 of "in search of the" is 45 minutes

i have some mixes and dj sets that are hours long though.

honorable mentions to gy!be, ELP, Lift to experience, liquid tension experiment, miles davis, keith jarrett and worlds end girlfriend

>look at me, I claim that I'm so interested in music however I cannot be arsed to look into music besides what is thrust into my face by the majority of one specific website that I have dedicated myself to and therefore my interest is purely superficial

Mathias Grassow - Distant Light - Disc 1 - 1 - Distant Light

>ctrl+f "morton feldman"
>0 mentions

fucking plebs i swear

>has only discovered morton feldman and so thinks he should be mentioned everywhere

fucking pleb i swear

Friendly reminder any "song" above 10 minutes (that isn't a non-stop mix of sorts) are for try hard LOSERS

kek

it's not that serious

I posted Abandoned Places above, does that sound like music that's shoved in my face every day.
Has it ever occurred to you that a lot of people like Sup Forumscore because much of it is good?

Also good taste.

>Has it ever occurred to you that a lot of people like Sup Forumscore because much of it is good?
I have never said that Sup Forumscore was bad

Drop your trip

Thank you!

>Shit Sup Forumscore taste
Like it's synonymous
Are you underage

I was taking the piss to start with. My first response was meant to be the exact opposite of your response because you actually went out of your way to compliment someone with the most Sup Forumscore taste on this thread. You took it too seriously so I then stated my point which didn't include Sup Forumscore being bad

Drop your trip

Backpedaling: Just a Prank Bro Edition

runner up is Thick as a Brick and Tubular Bells/Ommadawn

>backpedaling
Not at all, I meant but I originally was over exaggerating
You have shit Sup Forumscore taste if you're complimenting that

Drop your trip