Eurotrip

>scotty could just created a new email and contaced mika that way

This isnt where i parked my dubs

But scotty doesnt know OP

This was early 2000's
Yes, hotmail and other free mailing services were around, its not that easy to just sign up for a new one.

Shit, the last email account I made for myself was in the summer of 2004 when I got a gmail invite.

Whelp now I have to watch this movie again.

It's been too long.

Post the slut.

Spotted the underage faggot. What was so difficult about it?

Wtf are you talking about.

>yfw you realize Matt Damon is in this

>yfw you realize Napoleon Dynamite's Rex Kwon-Do is in this

literally what?

nowadays you need phone numbers, ssns, and photocopied birth certificates to even look at some sites

post tits

SCOTTY DOESN'T KNOW
>SCOTTY DOESN'T KNOW
SCOTTY DOESN'T KNOW
>SCOTTY DOESN'T KNOW
SCOTTY DOESN'T KNOW
>SCOTTY DOESN'T KNOW
SCOTTY DOESN'T KNOW
>SCOTTY DOESN'T KNOW
SCOTTY DOESN'T KNOW
>SCOTTY DOESN'T KNOW
SCOTTY DOESN'T KNOW
>SCOTTY DOESN'T KNOW

That movie is absolutely retarded. How can he chat with someone for so long without even knowing his gender or name?

Hello, newfriend.

Oi lads! This wankers got a France football shirt on. Let's give home a fucking good kicking!

>its not that easy to just sign up for a new one.

It was much, much easier back then. Try signing up to youtube/gmail now without getting your shit fucked.

*him

Explain this comment without using memes.

She would have known it was him and still be mad.

What the fuck are you talking about? I made new email addresses constantly during that time. It was the only way I could continue playing free trials of Star Wars Galaxies.

This is true, 90s kid here (born 1998)

Back in my day it took ages to get an email and needed to call AOL to get it authorized

Technology back then, ammiright?

What?

I was using AOL in 1998 and had 4-5 emails that were all super easy to sign up for. To get AOL internet access you had to call them but not for an email.

You have never been a kid in the 90s.

My last comment implied you being unfamiliar to pre- web2.0 internet and 56K modems-era particulary.

The main reason to watch

Hey, I'm 90s too (1997).
High five buddy!

Christ guys he's not serious.

only*

I see that now... I misread that he was using AOL in 1998, not born in 1998.

And how does my original post implies that?

Granted, the web was more anonymous back then, but you still knew the fucking gender of someone if you were talking with him for long. And yes, I was using the internet for several years back then.

>actually being completely stupid enough to reply to such obvious bait

My name is Scotty...

This came out when I was in HS and my girlfriend cucked me with some douchebag. My friends would literally not stop playing this song.

Good times, actually.

doubt it.

DON'T TELL SCOTTY

>doubt it.

Tell me, how old are you?

Because you're the one who sounds like he wasn't online back then.

\thread

high school fap nostalgia

Do brothers and sisters really make out like this in Europe?

No.

i may let you in on a secret that this movie is nothing like europe

Football hooligan guy is pretty accurate. As is creepy Italian dude on the train...

Me too.

Fiona says she's out shoppin'
But she's under me
And I'm not stoppin' 'cause

I can't believe he's so trustin',
While I'm right behind you thrustin'
Fiona's got him on the phone
And she's tryin' not to moan
It's a three way call
And he knows nothin', nothin'

So, we're all in agreement that Eurotrip is way better than Roadtrip, right?

Yes

Very easily so.

I was already watching girls take their clothes off on webcam in the early 2000s idiots. Emails were already the 90s technology.

Based Jew girls

But Roadtrip came first, right? How'd they fuck up the first one so bad?

Literally made an email every week because I was a stupid kid who forgot passwords

great ending

I miss early 00s women. Now everybody is fat

What the fuck does any of that have to do with writing to pen pals? You'd fucking know their gender instantly. Who's the real youngster here? You.

When I was like 11 I somehow ended up talking to Jennifer Connelly on MSN. Didn't realise til yeas later

Proof?

Why didn't Scotty just called him on Phone?

They're two separate films made my completely different people. Eurotrip wasn't the sequel lol

this is really sad

No chance, this was like 13 years ago on an ancient computer on the other side of the planet. I remember the email was just [email protected]

I mean, reasonable to assume it was someone pretending to be her but I remember she/they didn't play it up, I had to ask who she was etc. All she told me was she was an actress and I didn't believe her. Wouldn't tell me any movie titles or anything and was offline forever afterwards. Only realised when I saw a poster for that Dark Water movie years later and recognised the name.

HAHA dude that was me pranking you hahahahaha

1998 here! high five for 90s kids!

perfect slim waist and little tits there

this was never on the american dvd so where was this shown?

or just a clever edit?

clever edit

That's fucking amazing.

What a jewey. Be still my heart.

MORE michelle.