Would you date a transgender?

Would you date a transgender?

yes and engage in a fetishistic anal-only femboy relationship with zero risk of pregnancy where I would simultaneously claim moral highground to SJWs with.

Yeah, eazy. Living in Norway and have had plenty of gf's,

If the trans person could pass as a girl, and had a cute personality i would totes do it.

But the weird part is that i dont even consider myself gay, even though the majority of people would call me gay for it.

But i dont find men that look like men attractive at all. and im not fixated about the trans persons penis, i just find it attractive when a trans person has feminine attributes and curves..

also most men who consider them selves homosexual dont find trans people attractive.

Date as in fuck in the privacy of my own home?
Or date as in take out with friends?

Those yield two different answers.

Only if they're a top and non-op. I'm a tranny and I don't think I could spend a life without having a cock in me.

Nah, they are fucking insane 10 times more moody than women

I too like feminine penises.

only if she let me suck her cock at least 3 hours a day

If i knew they were a transgender

NO i wouldn't

Yes. But she would have to be the top 5% of attractive trans.
Which is so far out of my league, they wouldn't piss on me if I was on fire.

no
mental illness should not be encouraged

>feminine penis
I have some bad news for you, faggot.

are they passable? are they pre-op? if yes to both, sure. post-op sounds fucking disgusting, sorry.

hell yeeeeeh boiii

I am bisexual and i would never even touch one

no. I also wouldn't date a normal girl either because relationships are stupid as shit.

Kek

i dont find the penis attractive at all, it's just hanging there.

Its the rest of the body that makes me like trans people.

smooth skin, a nice bum, nice curves and a feminine face.

It's just a huge turnon that the person used to be a guy, but now passes as a female,.

You're still gay, or at least bi

Yeah, as long as they were cool and we had shit in common

mostly because bisexual people like men that look like men, aka traditional homosexual.

most people who find trans people attracitve consider themselves straight, and dont find men that look like men attractive at all.

I'll fuck everything that moves, so yes

Nope

Nah, i dont consider myself gay at all.

I am only attracted to the feminine aspect of a man that looks and passes as a female.

I dont have an urge to suck or touch dick, and i realize a females ass is no different then a males ass if you were to fuck them both blindfolded.

Im a sucker for everything feminine.

Holy fuck the mental illness in this thread...

well i like girls who look like girls too i just dont like trannies but i think its mostly about personal taste you can probably find people of every sexuality who likes trannies

wouldn't want a degenerate knowing where i live either

You're attracted to dicks that are attached to almost feminine bodies,you're a fag
It doesn't matter what you consider yourself to be, reality doesn't give a single flying spaghetti fuck about your feelings

There are always exceptions, but the majority of people who like trans people usually consider themselves straight, which is kind of a weird phenomena considering we all actually know we are attracted to the same sex but still consider ourselves straight.

But i guess the brain can be fooled, if it looks like a girl, talks like a girl, and behaves like a girl, its pretty much enough to fool you.

But i do gotta say, i am not attracted to most trans people i see. more like 5% who do actually look like real girls, and who could fool my own parents.

do you have trouble reading, i have repeated 3 times that i am not attracted to dicks at all. i dont want to touch a dick, i dont want to suck a dick, and i dont want a dick inside me.

But keep on being a retard.

no, theres no future in it. i cant make warriors for the comeing race war with an asshole. id fuck one though on a one night stand

I like the way you think.

If I ruled this world, I would massacre all transgender people and rid them from the face of the earth

Transgender is a myth to appease the mentally ill.

If she passed, but then again I would date a feminine guy aswell or girls. So, there's that, guess I'm bi.

Mad. It's getting heated in here lol

this

If you're not attracted to the penis, why don't you take a girl then ?

Literally, no i wouldnt.

I think mentally ill people should only date their kind.

>Im a sucker for everything feminine.
Except a vagina

I do take girls you retard. i have only fucked girls all my life.

I am simply attracted to eveybody who looks like a real girl.

its like you seeing a girl and thinking she is hot, but then you find out she is actually a male, and that puts you out of it.

But for me it doesent matter as long as she looks pretty enough.

I think so. Actually if I remember I might of had a 2 yr relationship with one, God that was years ago

I've answered this one before. I almost did. Met a transgender who moved to the states from Thailand on tinder. Ultimately we just lived too far away (Houston is a gigantic city, even without the horrid traffic) and nothing really happened. Sincerely regret not trying now.

i love vagina you faggot.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA No.

Jerks off to Trannys but calls me a faggot....

Lmao really you lazy fucking nigger kill yourself

Okay so if you find out she is actually a male, you would fuck the asshole anyway ? That ain't straighty straight friend.. Whatever how you wanna call this, if you know it's a male and you have sex together, you may not be as straight as you think, no matter how feminine or passable

yes, her

humans arent so different you know, we have body parts that feel and look exactly like the opposite sex.

most people in the world wouldent be able to tell the difference fucking someone in the ass blindfolded.

So imagine you are fucking a trans person in the ass doggie style where you cant actually see the penis.

It feels exactly the same as fucking a female in the ass, and the visuals you get also are the same.

That is if the trans person actually looks feminine.

I just feel more open minded then others when they go "eww its a mans ass", cause i know they wouldent even be able to feel or tell a difference if they were fucking it from doggie themselves.

Minimum driving time of 3 hours, round trip, with our schedules not really meshing well. I'll forgive myself if that's being lazy lol

If you acknowledge that the person who you wish to have a relationship is male, and you still want them, then you are gay. Stop trying to deny your homosexuality.

"Are you gay?"

no.

>I too like feminine penises.
Can we fucking evolve. You don't call it a feminine penis you cuck. You call it a penis. You'd like a nice penis. I like trans too but you are fueling the ignorant side of people by saying 'feminine penis'. The smallest, limpest, most useless penis on a trans girl can still be found on a man else where and is still a greater penis than that of many men. Penis doesn't always equal masculine you short minded fool.

Goddamn right I would.

Nuh-nuh-nuh- nooooope

but a giant turnoff for me is when they speak, if they sound masculine i lose my boner instantly.

its all about keeping the mind tricked in a way.

I dont consider myself bisexual, but i do realize attraction is much more fluid then homosexual, straight and bisexual.

Pics

I'm going to interject on you two's argument, and I'm going to lol because you think you can have sex at all with a trap and not touch the pee-pee at some point, purposefully or accidentally. It'll happen. You're argument about the female form is invalid because that trannys cock is gonna be touched at some point

stupid as shit and don't have the mental capacity i do to adequately up hold a relationship to my standards(which are simply 'reasonable')

No. They're always crazy and it's a myth that they're like dudes with lady bodies. They're way moodier than real women and that's on top of whatever mental illness, personality disorder and/or past abuse that made them trans. I had a trans fuckbuddy and even that was too much. I eventually had to get a restraining order and a gun for home defense.

I get your point but why bother with a trans person when you have women ? Imagine you're alone on a desert island and there's a very cute and feminine trans and an ugly woman, you have to chose one of them to have sex with, wich one do you choose ?

>Penis doesn't equal masculine
>Literally the single most masculine body party that exists
Look, traps, trans, whatever is great and whatnot, but can we please stop this level of mental illness? Even my sorry ass has limits to some of this shit.

You sound angry and lonely.

nah im not gay even if i know its a man.

Truth is, you could be tricked into fucking a trans person who you are attracted to, but you dont know is a man, you could be sucking on his nipples, and feeling up his ass, and even fucking him doggie style without ever realizing it was a man.

and that attraction comes from the fact that the person looks, smells, and behaves like a female.

but then 10 days later i tell you it was a man, and you are all of the sudden disgusted.

i simply dont feel like im attracted to a man, and when even you a straight person get fooled into thinkings its a female, i dont really feel like a homosexual. Its all about the feminine aspect of that person.

Damn she isn't even paying attention he's probably taking her best pokemon lol

No.
Why would I intentionally choose to be with someone I can't make kids with. Goes against my genetic programming.

I'd date a man with a cunt at the drop of a hat

As long as its not intentional i wouldent really care, guess the pleasure would override thee gross aspect of it, also doggie works best.

yeah if they are good

too retarded to see that he is mocking the poster

Tranny ass hole doesn't feel like pussy brah. The moment you go for the V, the cat is out of the bag. "Tricked into fucking a tranny". Fucking lol

This is a really weird question to me, its like you being attracted to females, and then me coming to you and telling you to stop going after one type of woman that you find attractive, because i dont find them attractive.

for me its just a plus, more people to be attracted to.

Why go after blond woman when there are brunettes is how this question feels like for me.

i find them all attractive.

who said it would feel like a pussy though.

You never fucked a girl in the ass? hahah

Oh so you ARE ok with the peen? At leadt Bi. Im not shaming. Just stating you need to be true to yourself. Or youll be unhappy and all that shit

>being this primitive
of all reasons to not do it.

Not all trannies keep the dick.

I fucked a 17 year old tranny yesterday

>Inb4 pedo

Age of consent here is 15. (S)he agreed to a no safeword semi bdsm setting even though (s)he claimed to be a virgin. Started begging me to stop when i barely had the tip in. It was no safeword so i literally fucked his ass to pieces as hard as i could and left him tied up

Im guessing you are conservative guy when it comes to sex, probably virgin, or you only fuck in the missionary position.

Girls also like anal my son.

My wife won't let me..... sigh. :(

>Would you date a transgender?
No

I am pretty vanilla. I'm scared of getting tootsie rolled :(

There is a difference in finding something attractive, and tolerating something.

youi should know that.

I dont like tomatoes, but i wouldent throw away a fucking delishous sandwich for that.

and in this case the tomatoe, is the dick, and even though i would totally throw out the tomatoe in real life, i cant do that with a trans persons dick, so i just tolerate it.

no such thing as transgender what a time we live in

As weird as my question seems, you gave me my answer. So for you it's a plus ? That plus happens to be a hanging dick between the lady's legs... How straight can this be ? You're bisexual my friend, accept it. I'm not critisizing, I fucked with trans, women and men, but all that bullshit about being 100% straight while you might fuck a tranny is cringy.

This girl was born a man.

I'd fuck a guy if he was simply a cross dresser that was VERY cute, though I'd never go steady with them because I want kids.

As far as a full-blown trannie? Never. The mutilation of their genitals disgusts me too much.

Then it's not a girl then is it?

Sex with zero chance of pregnancy.. whoa yeah this is pretty tough

Let's point it this way.
If my girlfriend would ever reveal me she was a guy once upon a time, I would still fuck and date her, but I would be mad as hell for hiding it from me for so long.
I literally don't give a flying fuck, why sould I anyway?