Why do roasties exist? What purpose does it serve? How do women get these types of vaginas?

Why do roasties exist? What purpose does it serve? How do women get these types of vaginas?

Genetics?

Why do you exist? what purpose do you serve? How did we get these types of pleb?

Roasties are more fun to go down on.

agreed. my fiance's is like that

The inner lips serve to protect from mechanical irritation, dryness and infections the highly sensitive area of the vulval vestibule with vaginal and urethral openings in it between them. During vaginal sexual intercourse they may contribute to stimulation of the whole vestibule area, the clitoris and the vagina of the woman and the penis of her partner. Stimulation of the clitoris may occur through tension of the clitoral hood and its frenulum by inner labia pulling at them. During sexual arousal they are lubricated by the mucus secreted in the vagina and around it to make penetration painless and protect from them from irritation.

As the female external urethral opening (meatus) is also situated between labia minora, they may play a role in guiding the stream of the urine during female urination.

Thats what they all look like before they get them miles

One thing you'll learn if you ever have sex with a woman is that the way her vagina looks probably doesn't matter because you're not going to spend a lot of time with her standing in front of you while you stare at her vagina.

During sex all vaginas look more or less the same.

I broke up with a girl that had roasties. She was also the best sex of my life. But I just couldn't deal with the look of it. She's married now.

no, stop spreading this 100% lie

roastiies are 100% genetic

I should know, I've fucked plenty of families

>I've fucked plenty of families

Dads and sons too? Fuckin' faggot.

I think it's somewhere in between genetics, and getting their pussy beat to shit over the course of 10-15 years. If a chick can take all the dicks she's ever had, and lay them end to end, and have enough to loop around a city block, she's definitely gonna have a bag full of Arby's down there.

This isn't true at all permavirgin

I'm not gay, but a warm butthole is a warm butthole

fucking legendary

TOPKEK

That is gross tbh

So much this after your gf fucks a black guy she will have meat flaps for life. Guess I get the last laugh.