Which Bond Actor would win in a fight?

Of the 5 official James Bond actors, who would win if they were all put into some sort of Free-For-All map like in video games and were to fight to the death? Assuming they all have access to the same weapons, expect for gadgets; which each actor could only use the gadgets he used in his films. I think maybe Daniel Craig or Timothy Dalton, since they're more darker Bonds.

I meant the 6 official Bond Actors.

Daniel Craig, how is that even a question. He's clearly the best hand to hand fighter, not to mention the strongest.

Connery would beat the living shit out of him.

Connery > Craig > Dalton > The rest

Brosnan is a chill peaceful dude
Connery used to fight
Craig's bulky but unproven
Moore's kinda effete

Based on nationality I'd put the Scotsman and the Irishman at the top. Then Dalton, then Craig then Lazenby and finally Codger Moore at the end.

>Of the 5 official James Bond actors
I see what you did there

Of the 5 Bond actors, Dalton would win. He's the only one who was badass enough to do his own stunt. He even got his finger cut off while shooting the climax of Licence to Kill, and they reattached it.

You mean, the living daylights :)

/thread

>“Sean used to have parties called ‘Bring a Bottle and a Bird’. “I couldn’t afford a bottle then, so I took two birds!

>I was 23 and Sean was 26 and he had just got into the chorus of South Pacific.

>He was Mr Edinburgh at that time and built like Arnie Schwarzenegger.”

>Sir Michael, who starred in such blockbusters as Alfie and The Italian Job, added: “Sean got into all that bodybuilding stuff.

>One Saturday night he walked into a party where I was with two beautiful girls. He saw me and we became friends.

>“Once, we were in a club and some girls were on stage trying to sing.

>Some guys behind us were giving them a hard time, so Sean just got up and beat all four of them up. I just held his coat!

Hah, I really did mean 6, although I dislike Daniel Craig's Bond. And yeah, I think Dalton would too.

Craig probably wins hand to hand, but I think Brosnan had the highest kill count and probably the best tech.

>i just held his coat
Truly born for the role of Alfred.

There are only 5 though...

Brosnan easily

>built like Arnie
Lel, no he wasn't. He was really small in bodybuilding terms

Connery had a lot of luck iirc

but this Brosnan had a fuckload of gadgets

>craig
>bond

Craig best hand to hand combat
Brosnan/Dalton best marksman

he doesn't mean literally you autistic cunt

idris elba

Moore v Lazenby fist fight would be hilarious.

obvious photoshop

Is that really fucking him?

Never mind I looked it up. Still the original is solid.

Moore in Clown Outfit and Lazenby in Kilt.

>craig the only bond under 6ft
lol

underrated post

:)

>you could compete like that 50+ years ago

I was born too late