WWYD reply for reply (extreme version)

WWYD reply for reply (extreme version)

Other urls found in this thread:

tcho.net/sx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Insult their use of a selfie stick.

I'd facefuck the girl holding the selfie stick and slap her for using a fucking selfie stick

god i want fuck that ass so bad

Hold the one on the right's head under the water as I rape her, getting that tight squeeze.

wwyd?

ask her what car she wants her parents to get her for her 16th birthday

where is she at?

fuuuuuck

Tie her arms down to the bed and gag her, lift her legs over my shoulder and go to town.

Slide those slutty little shorts down her legs and tie that scarf around her neck, fucking her ass as I pull back on the scarf like a leash as she sucks for air and moans in pleasure as I cum deep inside of her tight ass.

wwyd? Fuck her up

that ass is so round and fuckable. i want to bury my cock deep inside of her

i can't believe that cute face has that big fat ass

I'd start choking her, slam her to the wall and fuck her pinned like that

wwyd to this slut?

Mother daughter WWYD?

Would get her down on her knees and face fuck her

Slap that smirk off her face before pulling her out of her robe. Grab her head and choke her with my cock, fucking her throat as she cries.

feels so good beating it to this little whore

Slam that basketball into her face and strip the slut naked, letting all of the black dudes on the court fill each of her holes.

Share that ass love when ya finish

that face is too pretty not to brutally fuck

Wwyd to my older sister

any of her in bikini or less?

Wwyd

Tie her arms to her legs to force her to crawl on all fours, give her a tail butt plug, and a real collar with a hook for a leash. Take her out for a nice walk before feeding her my cream.

Moar

Doesn't show off the ass as much with less clothes

Pick one and Wwyd, might post more of it's good

"Reply for reply" you people kill these threads

Yeesh!

More? Maybe a little more forplay?

Reply for reply

Walk right up, smack the iPad out her hand, throw her down on the floor.

No fucking panties the dirty bitch. stick my hand in wet pussy, open things up a bit.

She's moaning, begs me to let her suck my cock.

She get's up to her knees and opens her mouth, willing, it's so natural for this slut.

She starts sucking, I ram it down her throat, she choking on it. I stop. She begs for me, harder this time, harder. Eventually I pull it out and shoot my load all over her dress.

I leave, she'll always want more.

Give her some obedience training. Tell her to offer up her body for inspection, spanking her hard if she refuses. When she finally gives in, caress her body, working her until she starts getting wet in spite of herself, keeping it going until she's in a daze of lust. Then I take out my cock and let her get a good whiff of it, guiding her mouth towards it as she moves of her own volition, my hands helping to pump her head up and down as she takes me deep into her throat.

would fuck straight in the ass just there on the beach. pulling her hair and making her moan. id put her on the ground and fuck her face as i have to cum all over her

left girl

What about her user?

her ass

wwyd reply 4 reply

left, kidnap her tie her up and repeatedly analy rape her until she passes out, the while shes passed out fuck her pussy, and when she wakes up call 10 of my friends to gangbang her and use every hole in her body, wwyd to mine

Press down into her as I pull her pants down and panties along with it. Keep her body dominated beneath mine as I fuck her ass, enjoying the sounds as her shrieks of pain turn into moans of pleasure.

keep going

She's inviting me back to her place. We get there I am rock hard. As soon as we get in the door she is stripping naked as she moves toward the couch.

She's on all fours on the couch, presenting her pussy, her dripping wet pussy.

I whip out my dick, and straight into her pussy. I grab at her hair pulling it hard, while fucking her furiously.

This bitch is so fucking loud, screaming for it harder and faster, I oblige tearing that pussy up with my cock. As she moans in ecstasy, I blow my load on her ass cheeks.

She rolls over and suck my cock clean with her indulgent mouth, while cupping my balls in her hand.

wwyd to her?

wwyd to these 3?

WWYD to her?

wwyd?

Nice user, so hot! Would she let you put it in her ass?

Love them long time.

Throw her to the ground, push her face into the wet grass and fuck her from behind as the neighbors watch.

continue

reply 4 reply

Eventually I let her up to her hands and knees, pulling her hair back with one hand as she presses her ass into me, desperate to feel more of this newfound pleasure in pain. I use my other hand to spank that ass, which only intensifies the feeling as I work into her depths without mercy.

Throw her on the ground, pull those pants back and plow her ass.

After what feels like an eternity, I empty my seed into that hot vice, pulling out and letting her taste our mixed juices. Her hands move towards her pussy, but I swat them away. From now on she is only allowed to cum from her ass, and she'll be trained until that's all she ever wants to do.

She dresses modestly, underneath this veneer of modesty she is a filthy whore.

We are at a party, she is my mates new girlfriend. All night she is touching me, flirty, complimentary. I enjoy it, nothing will come of it.

Then, from clear across the room she walks over to me, whispers in my ear " come upstairs and fuck me". She grabs my hand and pushes something into it. I watch her walk away, up the stairs beckoning me.

I look down at my hand, she gave me her panties, they are wet.

If anyone was looking they would see me erection, fuck it I don't care. I go up the stairs, and into her room.

There she is still in the dress, on all fours facing away from me. "Do me from behind".

She's a confident bitch, I grab her hair and push her down "suck my cock first", I flip her over, and onto her knees.

I can see it in her eyes she's clearly turne don my me in control, she undoes my belt and pulls the cock out and into her willing mouth, she's a pro, sucking, and tugging the cock like she gets paid for it.

I slap my cock on her face, hard. smack her with it. She is loving it. I nearly nut looking at her fucking pretty eyes lit up with hunger.

I decide to lay he flat on the bed ass up, and fuck her while holding her down on the bed by the neck. She is muttering something about pulling out, I don't. I bust my whole load right in her pussy.

put her on the ground spank her ass and face fuck her to get my dick wet. fuck her in the ass while i spank her so she moans loudly.

Yes, This bitch would let me do anything I wanted to her.

what about her face user? how would u use that

also look at that ass pic

Id videotape her tied up, and me fist fucking her pussy while she screams "i wish my daddy fucked me" and send it to her parents

wwyd to her?

savage

She would love for you to pin her ankles behind her ears(she's very flexible) and go hard in her ass!

would put her on the bed with her ass in the air fucking her doggystyle while i spank her ass hard. id then stick my dick inside her butthole and fuck her even harder making her moan even harder. as im finished with her ass id turn to her cute boobs and start to slap my dick on them. id facefuck her now to get my dick wet. for the next round of anal. post more. pref ass pls

Nick work. WWYD to these two?

I'd let my cock hang there in front of her face, her eyes mesmerized by its throbbing as she subconsciously moves in to take me in her mouth. I let her go at her own pace at first, eventually grabbing her head and making her take me deeper, longer, testing the limits of what this hot slut can do.

what if u had her locked in your basement?

do you have her in leggings maybe? would want to write for that

wwyd to her in the dressing room?

Eventually I'm fucking her throat nearly as hard as I was fucking her ass, and she starts feeling a familiar feeling as the pain turns into a strange sort of pleasure. I'm using her like a cheap toy and she loves it, she needs it, she was born for it. I press her face down to the hilt as I cum into her throat, making sure she's taken it all down before I let her breath again.

tcho.net/sx

Moar?