WORST JOKER EVER?

I left the theatre.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zXwfYniTKsc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They still got your money

Jokes on them. I was actually enjoying it.

MOM'S

I swear if he had a minute more of screentime i would have killed myself in the cinema.

Nah, he's going to be good.

>damaged tattoo

still one of the worst character design decisions i've seen.

so, what do you think is going to happen?
are they going to retcon suicide squad so they can recast Joker for other DCEU movies if they make any, HA
or are they going to double down on this shit Joker for a few more embarrassing appearances?

poor ayer
his last three films were great

He's only in it for 10 minutes so I don't believe you OP.

Short term yes, long term no. Because he's not the joker but a product of the joker. Seek Batman vs Superman's robin suit and bullet holes / scars.

I think it would've worked if they weren't trying to appeal to hip hop / gangster rap closet homosexuals.

Would Harley Quinn be with some poser?

Unfortunately the writers creative control trying to be hip and new with the content they so actively seek to ignore.

>Jason Todd and Harley are in love with each other

That's some shit right there if the Joker is Robin theory turns out to be true.

They'll inject Joker into the Affleck solo Batfleck film and Ben will keep that twink cunt in check and they will both win Oscars for it.

>The movie is out, confirmed shit, with nothing to even imply this dumb Jason Todd theory and people are STILL pretending it's a valid theory.
Mince your cock in a blender.

Wasn't he barely in the movie? Why would you left the theater for a character that is less in the movie than fucking Deadshot?

It's obvious as all hell the young joker is robin. It's just horrible writing and influence. If it weren't they would've excluded the robin suit with corresponding bullet holes and scars and it's been a running theme in the cartoons and comics of the joker corrupting robin.

It's just asshats trying to ironically create an original story while completely ripping off a story.

>WORST JOKER EVER
How could you tell when he isn't even in the movie?

Cameo for future progressing storyline that the writers will still fuck up.

Did your mom freak? U r so cool.

>Its totally true guys, you can't see it because they wrote it badly
No, your fanon is bullshit kid.

I knew this was going to be shit when they made Deadshot the sympathetic character.

Not even into this shit and not going to bother with suicide squad but it's obvious as batshit forced into your cereal.

Why would you leave the theatre? He was barley in it.

>HONKA HONKA

What did he mean by this ?

Handler/informant for the Joker? She can keep the real Joker up to date about everything and how Grayson/Joker is progressing.

>the joke was on them

>He was barley in it.
God Leto that's some method acting.

Sure it is, kid, sure it is.

But they're baaaad guuuuuys!

was he that bad?

He was hardly even in the movie at all.

>Real Joker
>never meets Harley
>turns Jason Todd into the Joker
>Becomes the first to die at batman's hand (Who now is cool with killing people)
>Jason Todd Joker meets Harley
there?

It's an unfortunate and extremely fucked up continuation of the dark night series. And no not a kid and not going to bother with the shit. Its just extremely rubbed in your face obvious.

youtube.com/watch?v=zXwfYniTKsc

No, it isn't a sequel to Dark Knight.
No Todd isn't the Joker, Robins death was what pushed Batman to kill. That makes sense. Robin getting brainwashed forcing Batman to kill and thus snap is convoluted bullshit fanon.
Yes, you are a child, or else retarded.

Coming from the person who witnessed a cameo to an otherwise story that will unfortunately be told across the upcoming years.

It's a shit, but still better than any Marvel-related bullshit

JUST

>there are 3 jokers

>jared leto is one of them

You know it's true.

elaborate m8

Comics f a m. DC suddenly released some plottwists recently

WW has a twin brother, there are 3 Jokers.

Thats stupid and you know the movies wont try that

what a shit film

>I left the theatre
>Just before the mid-credits scene

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

It's just that the Joker's real name is "Gerard Tree".

Just give up you fuckwit, nothing in this even remotely references the retarded Todd Hypothesis.

Jokes on you, I saw it for free.

i don't think leto was bad, it's just the dialogue he had to work with was super bad. no good actor can work well with a bad script

Yeah, and Batman died and came back after battling bullshit through time and space and in the process creating blindness.

Not every full retard comic story works on the big screen.

HONKA HONKA

His outfit and overall look is terrible though. Nothing he said or did was going to make up for those shitty tattoos

>he went to see a movie about caped men in tight suits saving the world from cartoonish supervillains

They pulled it in comics, so they will eventually pull it in movie universe, why not now?
In comics the """"""""""greatest detective""""""""" just found out the Joker has been 3 different people, that explain some plotholes in DC comics, and fixed many storylines/timelines

>disposablecharacter.png

7 MINUTES

>says as he posts on a Laotian finger puppet image board

Nice meme

>Every comic gets adapted to movies eventually
Bullshit and you know it.