Alright where is that pajeet that says pakistanis aren't indians

Alright where is that pajeet that says pakistanis aren't indians

nice vpn faggot

Fug off cunt there's only room for one paki poster here

you really want to be pajeet, so how about cross the fugging border there amjad and I'll stay here

Yeah? so what Indians are based and supreme Modi is gdlyk whats not to like? Thanks for the offer I'll think bout it & yeah you can be the only paki I don't mind you are a absolute bantermaster anyway :)

stop fighting!

Wtf thats actually my dads name

Thanks for understand paki

Fags here say were indians, you say we aren't, I dont know who to believe

depends if you are mujahir, but its aight

Im actually abbottabadi

wew undertakin is shakin in his boots

Cool, you live near obl's house

Nah, dads in army. Im in quetta baby

POO

for some reason people from Quetta are so nice and friendly compared to anywhere else do you feel that way aswell?

Well they're generally nice and conservative but really critical of the army. The city is literally shit and they blame the army for that. The pathans here are lit

He probably means Pakistanis aren't humans.

Bong bong
Go away
Come again
Another day

Lucky you, here in karachi interior assholes are deliberately shoving in every minute and take out all the roads and you get what

You probably get alot of grils in their. Cant wait to move their and get laid

>Indian poverty plane about to drop the bomb

Yeah, you're welcome in Clifton we got good food & hot chicks ready to get down in their daddy's mercedes but you gotta wait untill they're done with the construction to save the trouble.

Hoeveel voor die sixpack Carapils alstublieft?

When will the construction be done exactly?

no gybsy here dragon

no idea, should be done by the mid of the year.

Pls explain to me the relations of India and its Indian-ish neighbors (Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka).
I only understand that Pakistan and India are at each others throats and Chinese support Pakistan. Why is Bangladesh not actively supported by them too, they are muslim as well, aren't they?
t. le weapon merchant

nepal is half towards pajeet half towards mao, nowadays more towards mao

bangladesh is sort of cordial with pajeet because pajeet liberated them but doesnt want to annex them

sri lanka is very tsun towards pajeet.