I want to fuck my aunt, how can i do it? i always feel nervous around her and can't say anything...

i want to fuck my aunt, how can i do it? i always feel nervous around her and can't say anything. she seems like she doesn't even notice it.
>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BQ-mNzJAECb/?taken-by=eliana&hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does she try to actually acknowledge you any or look at you a lot?

If not, just like with a woman unrelated to you, she's not interested. Sorry Sup Forumsro.

she hugs me alot and tells me i'm sweet. she also asked me why i don't have a gf, but i just tell her that i don't know.
i watch at her alot, but i don't know if she notices it.

Dub8, here. You may have a chance. See if you can just ask if you can just chill with her sometime. Privacy tends to make people more open, as other Sup Forumsros who experienced wincest can tell you.

i could ask her if she wants to see a movie with me. would that work?

It's your fucking aunt, just go grab a beer with her.

Not out in public. Hang out with her at home. Maybe offer to cook dinner too.

i don't drink. it's unhealthy as fuck.

ok i'll ask her if she wants to hang out tonight.

Just try not to lay anything on too heavy. If you don't normally hang out with your aunt, it'll seem suspicious that you suddenly want to. Give it a few times

(88 here)
Nah son. Like good ol' 50 said, too public. Stick to the home lot where she feels more comfortable, secure, and importantly, in control. Slowly send the message till you got an opening and press onwards.

You have to slowly get it in her head first before you just outright say "hey, blow me."

More pics.

i just texted her. let's see if she comes over tonight. i wrote "hi, can we meet tonight at my house? we could cook something."

Shit's not gonna happen fast, give it time.
Hang out weekly and she'll get more and more comfortable around you.
You'll start talking about more stuff, and you'll have a chance to make moves.

DENNIS her

Explains why there weren't more pics

>she seems like she doesn't even notice it.
Ofc she doesn't, she's your aunt

but if i'm into her, maybe she's into me?

>Said every guy with a crush ever
No

Possible as fuck. Just be natural.

Did you get a reply yet? Post the screencap of the text.

no, not yet. she's still at work.

>I don't drink
You should start

fuck off punk bitch, i wont ruin my body. kill yourself.

>punk bitch
>kill yourself
>Said user pining over his aunt

just text her: why havent we fucked yet

response good: profit response bad: late april fools

post results

Check

Shows us some more of auntie

this

You are a genius

/thread

i can love my aunt and still be alpha faggot. just kill yourself if you don't understand my feels.

>virgin detected

>goes in all fields

seems a little too strong if she hasn't been open to the idea
worst case, shes not into incest, you make it known that you're into her, and your relationship becomes awkward as fuck.

kek i agree with this user

We need screencap of text for 100% you aren't fucking with us

my aunt just texted back. she doesn't have time tonight and asks me if something has happened because i suddenly want her to come over. what should i text her next? i could tell her that i like being around her, she's my favorite relative and just want to have a good time with her.

Tell her you want to talk about why you dont have a gf and maybe she'll do something to make you feel better

checked

tell her you were bored and say you like hanging out with her

also post pic of texts

another virgin detected. get a gf before you give advice loser.

Pretty much that

also that

You could text that you're an alpha dog who likes to visit Sup Forums and masturbate to his aunt - I'm sure this would please her.

i know exactly what to do, but first I will need 5 (FIVE) more pics

i'm going to fap right now, fuck my aunt. why should i chase her. i'll wait until she approaches me, otherwise she can gtfo. i hate lazy women anyways.
/thread

Easy dude. Just simply tell her that you are into incest. Worst case scenario you end up in court for sexual harrassment

Are you guys related by blood? Incest is a pretty big no-no for 99% of people.

b8

Next time she asks about a gf, tell her you think you might be gay because you're not attracted to girls your own age. Take pictures for us.

your aunt is a brazilian celebrity named Eliana??

my aunt isn't even a flat-earther. that's a big no-no. maybe i should fall in love with another girl.

kek

>love my aunt
>still be alpha
i don't think you understand here. The moment you start wanting to fuck relatives, you've hit rock bottom. Just embrace it and let us help you

well well well, was fun while it lasted, huh OP?

found OP's whereabouts

instagram.com/p/BQ-mNzJAECb/?taken-by=eliana&hl=en

Oh fuck yeah does that mean there's more?

i dunno what's cuter, her or the fact that OP tried having a aunt-fucking thread started with some celebrity