Logically dont we have to start population control...

Logically dont we have to start population control? Surely our need of resources will out weigh whats avaiable and collapse or genocide is inevitable, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QsBT5EQt348
youtube.com/watch?v=FACK2knC08E
youtube.com/watch?v=pea8wZqPKi8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We're good; it'll level out

ummm duh. it kinda the elephant in the room and the source of 90% of the worlds current problems.

but come out to a bunch of worthless pond scum that they're going to be culled for the good of the rest of humanity and see the shit storm that ensues.

moon colonies when?

all that padding will come in handy on the offworld colonies. grist for the new frontier. get with it.

We just need better tech. Universities should focus on the sciences instead of humanities that make useless degrees

indeed
but this won't happen until the sky is falling
as per usual

youtube.com/watch?v=QsBT5EQt348
educate yourself, son.

terrible TV show.

8 people own more than half the world's poorest. Who do you think is using up the most resources?

Remember that live aid shit? And Bono or some other artist flew his fucking hat in for the gig?

What do you think is going on right now? Massive waves of immigrants come, crash the economy and then civil war. Elites roll in and take control

well it's not like we need to force abortions or straight up kill babies. we just need to take a few of the warning labels off things and ease up on all this rubber safety foam shit for kids. let natural selection take its course.

Depends on what you mean by population control.

Anyone advocating just killing off people for the sake of controlling the population is deserving and should be willing to have it done to themselves - a big part of the reason we don't kill each other in any functioning society is because we also don't want to be killed.

The Golden Rule exists partially out of empathy, but also for self-preservation. Every society needs standards. We'll be fucked if society breaks down completely anyway.

Not if you're talking about making people have fewer or no children, I might be able to get on board, at least in countries with the highest population-to-land ratio.

These stones enscribed with basically commandments for humanity say that we should keep the population under 500,000... So, yeah

Idiots like these two are playing into the elite's hands.

Well, believe it or not population growth in on the decline, as the less developed countries continue to catch up, they will follow the trends of every other developed country to ever exist and also go through a steep decline in birth rates, there will be a period where infant mortality rates will develope to a low while still birthing many children, like the usa had after ww2, a baby boom, but the usa is in track to actually lack people pretty soon, we dont have a solution for declining birth rates, number one examples to are bros china and japan

Go read "An Essay On The Principle Of Population And Other Writings" by Thomas Malthus. It describes what you are saying.

we'll also be fucked if every inch of the planet has a human on it

fpbp

This

who here wants to hear a good story?

I'm game for a nice twine

Hey, buts lets leave op and the retards at b to worry about a non issue where the opposite is actually the future most likely problem

Gilmore Tatsumi: Boy Trouble

This story is for my sister who watches Gilmore Girls, I hope she likes it!

Mine was in her house thinking about boys and clothes when Sheele walked in.

"Hello Mine what is up" said Sheele with tenders. Sheele could say "what is up" to Minebecause they were like buddies.

"I am thinking of a new hunky boy I met today in school." Said Mine with dreaminess.

"Who is this hunk man will you finally find your husband so you can give me grandchildren?" Said Sheele with zestiness.

"Oh mom you are making me embarrassed." Responded Mine, her body full of embarrassment.

"Enough of the silliness, now tell me more of this boy" Scolded Sheele.

"His name is Tatsumi and he is the manliness man I have ever met yet wiser than Greek philosophers." Responded Mine with eyes full of love.

"Yet I am of concern because he is moving fast, he wants to rush to have sex but I am unsure if I am ready." Said Mine with concern in her heart and eyes.

"You must listen to your heart and the answer will come to you." Said Sheele with ponderance.

The next day in school, Mine was talking to Akame.

"Hello Mine what are you doing." Asked Akame.

"I am waiting for the love of my life (Tatsumi)." Said Mine full of swooning.

"I hope I too will one day meet a real man like Tatsumi." Said Akame.

A boy then approached Mine with an arrogant walk.

"You will go out with me Mine I am the captain of the football team." Said the boy.

"No you are a creep, I have a man" Said Mine.

"I do not care you will date me and be my wife." Said the boy.

Then out of nowhere they heard heavy metal rock and roll music. From the distance they saw Tatsumi riding his custom Harley Davidson down the hallway with ice cool style. Tatsumi saw the punk harassing Roy Gilmore and grabbed him by the neck

"You are not man enough to touch women." Roared Tatsumi with masculinity.

"Please forgive me Tatsumi ." Begged the punk.

"You are already forgiven, in fact I will give you a basketball lesson, here is a slam dunk." Said Tatsumi with wit as he slammed the punk through a basketball net.

"Tatsumi you are a hero you saved my life." Said Mine with love and gratitude.

"No problem sugar cheeks, lets go to lunch." Said Tatsumi with tough guy attitude.

Tatsumi and Mine went to the Cafeteria and went up to the cafeteria lady to get their food.

"Where is the Danger beast?" Demanded Tatsumi with blazing fury.

"There is no Danger beast only mashed potatoes." Responded the Cafeteria lady with nutrition.

"This is unacceptable! Here is your just Desserts!" cried out Tatsumi as he headbutted the Cafeteria lady in rage.

Afterwards, Tatsumi and Mine sat down to eat lunch and have discussions.

"MineI want you to come to my Bachelor Pad tonight for romance." Said Tatsumi with determination.

"I do not know I am full of nerves." Said Mine with spine tingling.

"It will be all alright trust me." Said Tatsumi reassuredly.

That night Mine drove to Tatsumis Bachelor Pad filled with excitement and worry.

"Come on in." Said Tatsumi wearing a velvet leisure suit.

When Mine entered the Bachelor Pad she noticed that the lights were low and that baby making music was playing.

"Sit down here with me." Said Tatsumi pointing to his heart shaped beanbag chair.

Mine sat down with Tatsumi, and Tatsumi put his arm around her. As she came closer she smelled a sexy cologne.

"That is a sexy cologne Tatsumi, you smell like peaches in May." Said Mine with love struckness.

"Thank you I have romance planned so relax." Said Tatsumi soothingly as he leaned forward to kiss Mine. But as he leaned over to kiss her they heard someone bust the door down and burst in.

"STOP!" cried out the mystery man. He was Tatsumi!

"The one you are in kissing with is no Tatsumi! He is an imposter who snuck in your school and has been seducing you for evil purpose!" Cried out the real Tatsumi with truth.

"What?!." Cried out Mine in panic.

The imposter Tatsumi removed his Tatsumi mask to reveal he was really Lubbock!

"Curse you Tatsumi for the last time." Shouted out Lubbock with evil.

"Lubbock so you are still alive among the living what evilness are you up to." Asked Tatsumi with incense.

"I will put my seed in Mine so I can carry on my noble bloodline." Responded Lubbock with sneering growl.

"Your are cursed bloodline! Now I will finish you off for keeps!" Shouted Tatsumi drawing out his combat knife.

"I will be seeing you try!" Responded Lubbock taking out his own knife.

Tatsumi and Lubbock clashed knives like two wild eggbeaters locked in struggle. Lubbock managed to slash Tatsumi over one of his eyes making a manly scar on him.

"You are getting old Tatsumi!" Taunted Lubbock with jolly laughter.

"You are getting dead!" responded Tatsumi with awesome style, as he kicked Lubbocks knife out of his hand.

"You are beaten!" Declared Tatsumi with triumph.

"You will never catch me!" Shouted Lubbock as he dove out into his Yacht, rearing to escape.

"I will bring justice to you!" Yelled Tatsumi as he jumped into his sport boat ready for chase. As Tatsumi started the motor he put on his shades because he knew it was show time.

As Tatsumi gained speed Lubbock threw out dynamite bombs making Tatsumi swerve and lose his Maximum Speed. Lubbock was almost across the border to Mexico where he could continue his crime canine empire.

"He is escaping!" Raged Tatsumi with desperation. All hope seemed lost when Tatsumi heard a voice.

"AMAKOOOOOOOOO."

It was Susanoo in a helicopter!

"Here Tatsumi take this rocket launcher you know what to do." Said Susanoo as he tossed Tatsumi a rocket launcher.

"Thanks Susanoo I will use it with friendship." Announced Tatsumi with kindness in his heart.

Tatsumi pointed the rocket launcher at Lubbock.

"You are the rocketman." Said Tatsumi slyly while pulling the trigger, sending rockets to Lubbock with express speed, exploding Lubbock with great impact.

Tatsumi returned to Mine to give her comfort.

"I thought I met the perfect man." Said Mine with disappointment.

"You just met the perfect man. Come on I will take you home." Said Tatsumi as they drove off in his Red Corvette listening to a mix tape.

The End?

Do people seriously believe the overpopulation meme? There is plenty of space for people to live, but the majority of them live close together in tightly packed cities.

Lol. Malthusians.

Fuck me I want to see them two repopulate

>People believe in this population nonsense

If you want to start culling populations, cull the trouble areas, India is the first to come to mind. It's not even remotely "over populated" but their population is definately the most destructive and least valuable on the planet.

The notion of population control because of "overpopulation" is always directed towards the west, and exclusively whites.

"Over population" is just a term used to guilt the whites into self genocide.

Not remotely possible. I know you're being hyperbolic, but people will die off on their own without government intervention before we make ourselves extinct from a complete lack of resources.

My point is why attempt a strategy that also just fucks you in a different kind of way. Currently the most civil approach to this problem is keeping birthrates in overpopulated places low.

How are you on letting other peoples fend for themselves? On of the biggest things leading to out off control population is that we are not letting nature level things off. Take for example east Africa. Land can not support current population and there is a high infant mortality rate. Liberals go in bring in food so fewer people starve, more people to breed. Liberals bring in health care, again more people. Twice as many people now starving. Solution bring more food, keep more people alive, more people breeding now 4x as many people starving

Population cap is 11 billion at most

Most of the world is pure nature. No people. Just animals. This "need for control" is manufactured in China in order to slow the developed economies and enslave the world population in Communist. Remember the communist in Russia and other satellite states fell not because of structural problems but this very Chinese doing. Beware of the Chinese, as they are equipped with eyes that can see the full horizon.

You have a very naive view of Africa.
Also the food shortages of east africa were caused by the nationalist movements of those countries, mostly in Zimbabwe though.

Population control is not necessary. Once suppressed free energy technologies get released to the public, there will be enough resources to take care of humanity and the environment. People just need to get on this free energy movement. Check out teslasciencefoundation.org

youtube.com/watch?v=FACK2knC08E

>free energy technologies get released to the public

Tell Sudanese gang spree rapists to use wind turbines instead of burning women to make cheap oil.

Where do you live that you have suck population issues? Most countries in the developed world have steady or shrinking populations, the only places that don't are shitholes like the middle east or africa.

We are doing the exact opposite
I remember when I was a kid 30 years ago overpopulation was a bit topic, since then the pop has doubled and we are still being told about 'an aging population and low birth rates' are going to kill us. It's bullshit

Ooops, should have put 'now' instead of 'still'.

The only reason declining birth rates are a problem in developed countries is because the social security system and other elderly care systems are giant Ponzi schemes.

With low skilled jobs being replaced more and more by automation why should there be a problem with the elder to young ratio being out of balance for a generation except for the fact that the young are needed to keep the Ponzi from collapsing.

Problem is for this to work for a couple more generations the young that are brought in need to be able to support the system. Just the opposite is happening. Countries are being flooded with new people who instead of paying into the system are draining its resources even faster.

The dudes in charge are already working on it
Expect death

Unsustainable aid programmes is certainly part of it but the IMF and the WTO force trade liberalisation programmes on these countries as a condition for structural readjustment loans.

Developing countries (not just in Africa) like Bangladesh, Ethopia and Haiti have the farmland to support vastly more food than they're producing but instead they're output is cash-crops on the global marketplace.

Hell if Bangladesh had improved farming tech and wasn't forced to compete with first world, protectionist rackets than they could treble food production.

Population control would actually be quite simple, stop giving aid, that's it, the whole reason the population exploded is because we give so much so people live longer and make babies. The standard of living does not really go up it's just more mouths to feed (and therefore more aid required).

second

third

Here here.

fourth

fourthss

Crushing poverty is the last thing people need to prevent high birth rates.

According to Doctor Malthus, either we as humanity will find a way to adapt to the conditions of a higher population, whether that be finding a way to accommodate the people, or initiating population control. Or, nature will solve the problem, in the way of a Malthusian collapse. The collapse, which could come in a number of ways: disease, starvation, murder, etc., would bring the population back to a stable sustainable level. So either way you look at it, provided we don't go out of our way to ensure the destruction of humanity first, our population will be controlled. The best way to go is to colonize space.

Sweet. Here's some art

no, your argument is basically the same as the dude who though new york wouldnt ever be able to keep growing at the rate it was bc as some point they would run out of places to keep the horses

final one

Colonizing space wont do shit. Do the math and find out just how many people would need to be sent off Earth just to keep up with birth rates.

Yea and while we're at it, neuter the Baby Doe Law a little to let a few of the babies that will only be a burden on society actually die. Same with the elderly, I sure know my great great grandma sure didn't want to spend like 9 years as a veggie in a home after ol' alzheimer raped her brain. she would have chose euthanasia.

What naïve. There are large chunks of Africa that can't naturally support large numbers of people. Just like in Australia, N America and Asia. Unlike these other continents, Africa is broken into blocks of smaller countries, some of which are resource poor when it comes to feeding people. And no, they literally can't support the number of people they have. In the same manner that, if they had to survive on their own, states like Nevada or Arizona could no way support the same number of people as could California for the simple fact of agricultural resources.

Thanks to western interference many people survived but the underlying problems remain and continue to be compounded by an ever expanding population that would self correct if left to its own.

Having a baby needs to be as difficult as it is to adopt one. People having hoards of children because they just can't be fucked to use condoms or get on birth control or having them just to get money for them from the government or their baby daddies is a major problem.

Alright, let me set my record straight. What I actually believe is going to happen was written above the space part. If we don't kill all of ourselves, we'll fall into a Malthusian collapse and nature will fix the problem. I don't think space colonization is by any means a viable option. I just think space colonization would be super bitchin' and I want to be apart of a space colony.

Agriculture is a lot more complex than that. It is a matter of technology, societal infrastructure (important if you want to talk about Western interference) and political stability.

The places I mention are already poor
Places that are now considered 'developed' were quite 'poor' for the most part 200 years ago.
Get people off of dependence of hand-outs (or-hand-ups) and they will get their act together and have a lower population, it's win-win
Yes it sucks in the short term but every country had its suck years.

>I just think space colonization would be super bitchin' and I want to be apart of a space colony.

At least you're honest.

Truthfully, I don't think there will be any collapse. Populations in nearly every developed country are steady or shrinking and once places like Africa and India fully urbanize their populations will stabilize as well.

or you know GMO crops

This whole thing you said is absolutely correct.

No, not at all.

As society gets closer and closer to being more 1st world, people have less kids and begin to slow to replacement rates rather than inflation rates.

The only reason humans are wired to have 3+ kids is because the mortality rate for human birth is incredibly high without medical intervention.

as earth gets more and more advanced, eventually we will peak at a stable, sustainable population number.

There will be no doomsday from this, look elsewhere for the end.

xenoestrogens

That's a good point. If that trend can continue, then yeah, I could see us avoiding a collapse. India is growing still, though. Can you see any developed countries starting a proliferation campaign to counter their numbers? In case of the threat of war or something like that. That's something I've always been curious about.

This is kind of reflective of that American mentality of welfare being intrinsically evil. If we just stopped giving the poor welfare they'd stop mooching off the state.

Aid helps you. Political stability in Africa through aid programmes (which is about 0.007% of the US GDP) helps secure you favourable prices on agricultural goods.

Its a tiny part of every nations GDP and you need to look deeper than international aid than a "hand out" and look at what infrastructural investment does for international political stability.

This is the price of globalisation. Simply retracting aid won't stop high birth rates it will do the opposite not to mention the spread of disease, radical religious movements and terror organisations.

It always get me, not that you said this, that people are both immensely hostile to refugees and international aid.

Not really sure having a huge population would do much in times of war. I mean sure, places like Luxembourg would be absolutely fucked if someone declared war but Russia and the United States prove that population does not correlated to military strength. Enough nukes can win any war.

Overpopulation comes with another host of problems. The World Bank estimates that there's about 400 billion in toxic assets floating around the world economic system.

Population growth isn't just about sustainability its about global warming, anti-biotic resistance and the fact the trading of derivatives never stopped. I feel like population growth is the house of cards that we build up and it takes just one of these factors to topple it.

Technology, social infrastructure and political stability doesn't exist in Africa without western interference. The agricultural potential of Africa and the reality given that it is filled with Africans are two different things. Africa on its own with its current population is mass starvation and rampant disease

More people = more jobs

Not true, even remotely.

I would not call welfare 'evil' but it is far overused, when it was first brought in it was meant to be a 'safety-net' for people now it is practically a way of life for a lot of people.
Also, Africa is not politically stable (well a lot of parts) and does not show any signs of becoming so anytime soon, but I guess we will see over the next 20 years or so. I hope you are right. I'm a pessimist though

Space colonies won't help Europeans. All the countries who have the technology for colonies will get wiped out by some act of incompetence or another because the focus will be on filling all the diversity slots rather than selecting competent people. Only ones with the possible tech might be the Chinese and they'd only send Chinese.

You and I are one and the same. You realize that if you start at NYC and move west dropping a nuke in 5 major cities would still be hard to hit a body count of 1 billion. And that's still just a drop in the bucket

That is very true, and what I had imagined would happen. Let me set the stage a little, though. Think of a country like Germany, who didn't have a large enough army to win, ever. Let's say a country(s) that size go rogue, and the world has (hypothetically) has agreed to no nukes so we all don't get dead. That country realizes they will need a much larger population and army to win a war against all of the world's super powers. So they start forcing their people to breed so that each generation, they'll have more and more. I realize that this is very improbable, but it's interesting.

Yeah you have to understand first of all that you're talking about an entire continent. One that, for the most part, has been under colonial rule for 200 years.

Not to mention things don't just magically 'get better' after decolonisation. The CIA backed coups continued in places like Ghana and Liberia and see my post before about forced trade liberalisation over the past 30-40 years.

Its a continent that has been dealt a shitty hand yet its still urbanising faster than India.

Population controls itself. The need for resources is what determines our ability to grow a population. When resources dwindle the birth/death ratio begins to equalize, and then go negative, and then re-stabilize. It happens already, take a look at island population management, people either leave, or have fewer children because they cant afford to purchase the resources. That's why immigration and border control are such big issues in so many countries. governments have to manage influx to reduce shortages, because that causes death/disease/riots/etc.

How is this a counter argument? Seems more to prove my point that Africa's food problems are due to Africans.

I don't know. That 'way of life' argument doesn't hold a lot of sway where I'm from.

Of all benefit claimants in my country I think 0.7% are fraudulent and given the shit-kicking of the global financial crisis and the exporting of masses of cheap labour I don't think we should be attacking the poor of all people.

I get you on the basis of political stability but like I say in my other post its been dealt a shitty hand. Every country has its turmoil but you have to look at them holistically.

I don't see how Western imperialism is a fault of the character of the citizens of the DNC for example.

You're essentially enslaved as a nation for close to 60-70 years then suddenly handed free elections (which were still interfered with by the CIA). You, for 70 years, had no education. No knowledge of state craft. No knowledge of policing. No knowledge of anything besides subservience.

I don't see how that's a good foundation for a politically/economically stable nation or why that's a slight on the character of the citizens of the DNC.

Not to mention the effects of TNCs foreign investment in the form of private military contractors, supporting third-world dictators and human rights abuses.

Despite this, by the way, as my picture shows they are climbing out of poverty and establishing a middle class. It's impressive.

>Population controls itself.
It used to but in the past 40 years or so, but we artificially and unnaturally change this. When resources dwindle now what do we do? We just bring in resources from other places. When this is done through trade back-and-forth it's good, but when resources just go to a place (aid) with nothing positive coming out of it it's a problem.
Haiti is an island (part of one) and it's population is not stabalizing it keeps growing.

"Haitian rice which is most likely of West African origin has been cultivated in Haiti for over 200 years. Rice is the staple food of Haiti and up until the 1980s Haiti was self-sufficient in its production. In the mid-1980s Haiti's domestic rice production decreased rapidly. By the1990s rice imports outpaced domestic rice production. This displaced many Haitian farmers, traders, and millers whose employment opportunities are extremely limited. Two factors are identified as being the most significant causes for the decline in Haitian rice production: the adoption of trade liberalization policies and environmental degradation.The trade liberalization policies at their center have involved the lowering Haiti's lowest tariffs on rice imports. Currently the rice import tariff is 3%, which is much lower than rice import tariffs of all other nations in the Caribbean Community. The Haitian market is now flooded with US rice imports ("Miami rice") and some have accused the US of dumping its rice in Haiti. The impact of the decline of rice production in Haiti has been devastating to its rural population which is already desperately poor."

We need a limit on child birth per woman, forcing a vasectomy after a certain threshold is reached, a humane relocation of the homeless and needy, where all prisoners are forced to have a vasectomy and live out their days in the camp until they die or prove that they can become productive members of society. We would need to relocate unemployed and unproductive people to large rural areas and force vasectomies on people with poor genetics. This would be a good start, I need to be voted into office and I'll make the U.S. great for a change

id rather put my dick in a meat grinder than let you be my president

white cunts are doing their part by not having enough children to replace themselves, the rest of the world just needs to follow suit

What we need is a 'Prime Directive'.
Non-interferance

youtube.com/watch?v=pea8wZqPKi8

Fuck adult swim for Saturday

Why do you think the governments of the world are trying so hard to push gays down everyone's throats?

sounds like hitler

That's such a terrible idea, you'd have riots within days. The best way to encourage large scale eugenics is to make people want it, not to fight against their nature.

The "educated yourself son" video is great. Know that we are also a product of nature: density engenders mitigating controls, like disease and homosexuality and malaise. Why do you think those things were so much more prevalent in cities before? They've only spiked in rural areas of late due to the ease of transit with people and ideas now. Nature moves to equilibrium, sayidi.