Morty is becoming Rick

Morty is becoming Rick.

mind: blown

Does he always become Rick? Is he his own grandfather? Is that why Rick's always drag along their Morty's? I have so many questions.

When he was going through his memories with the bug and they get to the garage the bug says Rick used to look different and Rick says "Yeah I used to wear blue pants."

Ricks drag along Morties because they're the only thing dumb enough in the universe to mask any given Rick's intelligence.

This show is literally so fucking terrible. Full of liberal garbage and unfunny NEET humor. Alphas watch Samurai Jack

Right I forgot. Been a while since I last watched the first two seasons.

Yeah but that was a fake backstory...

But it was a fake memory.

how many of these fucking threads do you faggots need for a shitty ass cartoon.

sage in all fields

You're an idiot.

Kek

probably "your" concept of alpha would use some review

Go away then.

>he thinks sage is a downvote

newfag

>Alphas watch Samurai Jack
No they do not.

>sage in all fields
Here, I will pump the thread for you.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GTFO

Morty is Rick

do you guys think the "9 more seasons" thing was just a comedic quip or do you think they actually have a deal with adult swim for 9 more seasons

That may have been a fake memory, but any good lie has a grain of truth in it.

It is Rick from every dimension. It's not hard to imagine that there exist a Rick and Morty, where Rick is the dumb one and Morty is the smart one.

Could be that given they are related they made them look similar?

autistic AF

Yeah there was the one where dumb rick was a thing. And the running theory is that the morty with the eyepatch was his morty. There are others also but i like this one

Even so, i dont see how blue pants = morty. It kinda seemed like nonsense, but knowing the story so far it could be relevant

It's morty older, but not "rick" yet

Well Metalacolypse did really well and they cancelled that so who knows. This show is for women and normies too this time so it'll be more likely to succeed.

Begs the question, does Rorty in OP's pic have average intelligence? Or is just Rick's mind with a Morty switch he uses to mask his brainwaves?

Assuming that there's truth to the statement that Rick used to wear blue pants before he filled his wardrobe with brown slacks, the blue pants on the pictured Rick indicate that he's a much younger Rick. The head, eyes, and shirt all indicate that he's a Morty.

I could honestly see that being a thing. OPs pic would support this if its genuine(havent checked). But what i cant understand is how blue pants are relevant.

This

Why not both?

Except doofus Rick already said he didn't ever have kids... Why does everyone ignore that? Why would he lie? How are you all this retarded.

OP's pic is from the new episode.

Im gonna have to rewatch. I didnt really pay attention to the head, eyes, or shirt as i just assumed that it was irrelevant.

It was still a faked memory though. Who is to say that rick wasnt drawing from his memories of morty in order to fabricate the memory?

No you have to like one or the other there is no inbetween.

I honestly forgot about that. Now that you mention it i remember the whole bit with him and jerry. My bad

/thread

Lol u people fail to realize there is also a cat looking Rick aka infinite Rick's infinite be kinds of Ricks.there should even be a Beth looking Rick and female Rick in some universe

If true, his intelligence would be artificial. All ricks would have fake intelligence.

Yes, i saw that. Just didnt pay attention to that rick

Doofus Rick is such a doofus because he's a walking paradox?

This is a good point. Truly infinite universes means truly infinite possibilities. Everything that could ever possibly happen will in at least one universe. So, OPs theory confirmed, along with everyone elses

so does someone want to explain how ricks head changes shape from round?

Also this. Fuck fan theorys!

Doofus Rick could have had kids and not known about it, Perhaps he made a sperm bank deposit for money at some point?

Because science.

It happens.

Look it up.

Ok now you're grasping at straws

Infinite possibilities would say yes. However, there is only one (known) doofus rick

I wouldnt be surprised if OP was one of the writers looking for ideas

Also they show a young Rick in that same episode who looks to be about the same age as that Morty looking Rick I call bullshit on op theory

>looking on Sup Forums for ideas
>for anything
>ever

Pickle rick will be superior rick

Screencap this

somebody's salty cause they didn't get their new episode

If you were a Transformer, your name would be Faggotron.

And this show doesnt seem to be that kind of bottomfeeding? Sup Forums can be ridiculously creative....sometimes. doesnt mean they would take everything.

All i have to say is:tom goes to the mayor.

Also tim and eric awesome show

This is what adult swim allows.

support your theory

they already revealed the only series arc is looking for the mulan nugget sauce

or did you think that wasnt meant to be taken seriously/.

If you haven't seen this coming since early season 1, you're too retarded to watch the show.

Different creators, different purposes. Anything and everything that Tim and Eric supply to AS are purely for the purpose of filling time with the cheapest possible material in order to get the biggest bang for their buck so that they can continue to bribe Cartoon Network to not roll over and kill them as the latest addition to its long string of stupid decisions.

Ok i can see your point. Also i would throw delocated into that spot. Im just saying that AS allows garbage. If the writers completely lose base and the show turns out to be a flop because they didnt expect it to go this far, i wouldnt be surprised.

Sounds like somebody on the inside to me

so you just like boring jewish shows? what's next "the nanny"?

That doesnt even make sense. How do you get that from what i said? Im not saying everything they air is garbage, just that they will air garbage.

the episode
t.co/oqg5hghrCv

That's just a Rick-Morty from the universe where Morty's are Ricks, And Rick's are Mortys.

>the publisher of this file doesnt allow adblock

and as always openload is a complete cunt

samurai jack is kino. rick and morty is beloved by normies, but it's still an alright show.

kekimus maxikek

this show is god tier i dont know why
faggots who suffer from phimosis and
cant get there dick sucked have to bitch
about this show being "bad."

>literally

rick and morty isnt funny, it's jewish humor based on critique and humiliation.

its not bad, it's fanbase is just normie cancer.

Neckbeards get a yuge ego boost from not liking what other people like

I cant believe jew dont like this show, shalom!

>but any good lie has a grain of truth in it.
Yeah, humans in westernized societies typically wear pants, and typically are able to perceive the color blue.
There's your truth

sauce on pic?

Delocated, Children's Hospital, Saul of the Mole Men... Pretty much anything and everything live action on AS is made primarily to earn bribe money so that CN has the courtesy to not murder AS in its sleep.

Christ I wish I was inside. It's just common sense; ever since I heard someone mention something along the lines of "Tim and Eric are fucking hilarious not because they're funny, but because you watch this garbage knowing that it took them tens of dollars to make", I can't look at AS without compulsively reading between the lines.

Rick and morty's not a bad show, but i will forever be pissed at it for taking samurai jack's timeslot. i need my boy to slay aku and find peace already.

Love the show, hate 90% of the active fan base

You weren't even alive when Samurai Jack first come out.

Shut your mouth kid.

you know they are releasing the fifth and final season of jack right? as in right now as in you could go watch it on kodi this second

You really do need to get into the mindset of a Redditor to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases. Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty.

he's the Mortyest Rick

>that length of post
>didnt read any of it
>saw Redditor
>deeming you a faggot

accept drink and move on dude.

>implying normies don't also love Samurai Jack

yeah, but not all the episodes are out yet. samurai jack epsiode 4 was meant to come out april 1st but rick and morty was played instead as an april fools joke. The fourth episodes been held back a week.

Too long didnt read

tru aye

fuck samurai jack, im kinda pissed toonami dropped one punch man from the lineup

nice bait

I watch both hop on my dick nigga

maybe they needed more time to finish it

true, but not nearly to the extent of rick and morty.

It's weird watching liberal and conservative entertainment drift further apart. I wonder if we'll do everything separately eventually?

you reckon? guess we'll never really know

If there are infinite universes and infinite possibilities then there is a universe where God is real and you really go to hell for touching yourself.

Checkmate atheists.