What do you guys think of this? I think it's terrible parenting

What do you guys think of this? I think it's terrible parenting.

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump is garbage and you're a fuckin idiot OP

Fuck Trump. I wish we had better options during this election. The U.S. election system only allows the wealthy, corrupt and powerful to get to the top, leaving the good potential leaders at the bottom.

@727924542(You)
Cry about it more

Enjoy the democracy and your president.

Giving shills (You)s

I agree OP, my parents always let me figure things out for myself, never pushing me into a corner and forcing me to believe certain things. A parent should be there to catch you when you fall or guide you when you are lost, not be the one pushing you down or getting you lost.

*Cough* Hillary *Cough*

Agreed.

If Trump is a racist, that's like the 4th serious character flaw he has.

What would be the first user?

Dumb. Why involving kids who dont understand ?

>A parent should be there to catch you when you fall or guide you when you are crossed, not be the one pushing you down or getting you lost.

I think just made a proverb

Kek

Probably that he lies constantly.

politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/

Kek has shown me the way brother

you shouldnt teach your children to challenge authority.

>Trusting politifact

You shouldn't encourage your children to be autistic

Do you disagree? Do you think the lies identified by politifact are not lies?

Don't be a cunt. The man is a fucking liar.

No doubt he lies, politifact is just bias and overall retarded

This quote in pic was read out loud during the hearing just so they could confirm that the president was wrong, live. Watch the FBI chief testify and he says it's inaccurate.

Trump should wait to lie after what hes talking about is over, cause during is embarrassing.

I voted for her and shes a absolute cunt. I blame her more than trump for this shit.

If she runs again the US is dead

so fucking shameful.

A-a-again ?

They can't even give him better than "half-true" when he says obvious shit that is obviously true. So no, politifact is blue as shit and everyone knows it. You guys really shouldn't have started telling lies, "what's at stake" doesn't excuse cheating and liberals have turned into the boy who cried wolf. I'm at the point where if he lied to you I would think that's a good thing because you deserve it. You're the ones who turned shit into a circus so go ahead and get clowned on, the rest of us are laughing at you.

The only thing you know about me is that I am someone who doesn't like being lied to by dumb cunts. There are complicated issues that we can talk about and work together to fix, but DT is not the person to do it. He is lower than garbage.

Dude, its not up to debate, watch the FBI testify to congress, its on video. James Comey to Congress, march 20, google.

Its not anyones fault but his own that he's always incorrect and its recorded and on tape and absolute fact.

>it's a twitter screenshot episode

Senate not congress*

Yeah, don't think for a second shes not going to try to run for president again in 2020, I wouldnt even be surprised if she gets the nomination.

Dont think for a second that democrats are not huge pieces of shit as well, it's just one is like living with cat shit and the other is like a elephant took a shit on your bed.

Trump is awesome.

our democracy doesn't work, it relies on an electoral college to determine an individual state's total vote rather than weighing each person's vote for what it is

Hillary won, Trump did not - but because of our retarded government still thinking that the electoral college matters, here we are today

Oh god i live a few miles from nashville chances are i will see some feminists

Go play a game of bowling, using your car as the ball, and the feminists as the pins.

All that money and he couldn't have hired a personal trainer.

Did op ever say thay he liked trump? I think what op is saying is that parents should not force a political view down there children throat.

>our democracy
the US was never supposed to be a democracy the founders knew better. sheer numbers is a TERRIBLE way to determine government. Small, limited government with republican (not the party) values. That puts the rule of law at the highest state to regulate and keep balance of the powers of the masses and the 3 branches of government.

absolute power absolutely corrupts. The best way to combat it is to separate power.

Hillary wasn't much better than Trump anyways but you butthurt children complaining has made Trumps victory a million times greater.