Jesus was a Muslim

Jesus was a Muslim.

OP is a retarded faggot.

Islam wasn't invented until 400 years after Jesus died, it is never mentioned in the holy book The Bible.

Islam is a false religion just like Scientology.

seems legit

he also was a faggot killed by the jews. Ha the jews killed a god. I feel like now we should worship the jews.

Islam wasn't a thing till about 700 years after he died. He was a nigger jew though

A LOT MORE LIKE THIS (BUT DARKER) **ACTUALLY**

Islam is the last religion , update you soul

Edgy fags

Islam was around long before Mohammed, read a book so you can hate properly retard.

The Romans nailed him up, they were the only ones who had the power there, do you really think the Roman governor would kill people for the very people he was there to subjugate?
Only if you are a retard.

Wrong.

you are literally retarded

All religion is false user. Prove me wrong?

genuinely not sure if bait

Muhamed started his sect names islam when he was 48.

Jesus lived 'a couple of years' before that.

Read before fooling yourself.

Um, in the bible Jesus himself claims to be Jewish...

I just made a religion and the only doctrine is A ≠ ~A. I just proved your wrong prove me wrong.

Read a book before fooling yourself, Khalid.

Muhamed was 48 starting his political ideology sect names islam.

actually, Pilot was heartily sick of the jews and their stupid, non zeus based shenanigans and like a good roman he was happy to let some jew wander around yakking on about god/gods/goats

When the shekelstiens realized the authorities didn't care, they cooked up King of the jews bit and demanded his crucification

Pilot didn't care and left it up to them

There is verifiable evidence that Muhammad existed. There is no verifiable evidence that Jesus existed.

Prove me wrong

Zeus was a Greek God

In Islam Jesus or any other prophet is calling for the same thing, however what Muslims believe the the bible is been changed and that is why it have 99999999999999999999999 versions.
any way the op is funny.

Im muslim and i confirm that's islam was after jesus and its came w mohamed. يا ابناء العاهرات

LOL

Jesus is fake anyway so what difference does it make?

He sure was. So was saturn

Faggot

Isaiah 29:12 ESV / 269 helpful votes

And when they give the book to one who cannot read, saying, “Read this,” he says, “I cannot read.”

that's our beloved prophet Muhammad, he was a retard.

/Thread

Does any one cant read is retarded , you on the other han sir calling everyone retarded i believe you are the retarded

It's the 21st century and we still care about what others believe. Mind your own business and let people be, you fucking mooks

Minbari is the real truth of Him.

adding to this

According to mainstream Islamic tradition, during one such occasion while he was in contemplation, the archangel Gabriel (A.S) appeared before him in the year 600 CE and said, "Read", upon which he replied, "I am unable to read".

Does anyone who says retard to one who says retard to someone who can't read a retarded?
you on the other han sir calling everyone retarded i believe you are the retarded

>live in a democracy-ish country
>demo meaning people
>bring in bad people into country
>???

>JIDF thread

But he wasn't

>hates kikes
>believes in a kike religion

2017 fam, praise Odin

LoL

Jesus was trans
I'll behead u

You're kidding me right? It is believed that Muslims that Islam was created waaaayyyy before. The complete set. The original Christian and Jew is a part of the full set.

>everyone lets everyone else be never interacting with other people to avoid risking caring about what others believe
>within 1 month society has all but collapsed as nobody ever interacts with anyone else, all public services and infrastructure have completely failed
>people simply try to fix the things they can and live some sort of life without depending on other people, farmers obviously do the best as they have the requirements to survive
>within 6 months 90% of the global population has died and the other 10% have worked out a way to survive completely independent of other humans
>within a year the 10% is down to 5% due to poor hygenie, wild animals, random accidents and whatever else
>of the remaining 5%, 90% of them have gone insane due to a complete lack of human interaction, this results in them either killing themselves or being so unable to function that they die of dehydration, starvation or something similar
>the remaining 0.5% survive through the madness and somehow make peace with the fact that they will never interact with another human again
>they slowly begin to die off, until eventually there is one single human left maybe 10, 20 or maybe even 50 years down the line
>their last though is "At least I never bothered anyone and just minded my own buisness"

He looks like a Muslim, but he's really a Jew.

you mean arab since islam didnt exist yet
>inb4 people claim islam is older than jesus and all other religions because the texts says so