I just spent 4 snorting coke and getting drunk , Iam so fucking sick and tired right now, It's like I got cancer

I just spent 4 snorting coke and getting drunk , Iam so fucking sick and tired right now, It's like I got cancer .
Do you know something to get better or to recover quicker ?

Suicide

more cocaine

water and sleep my dude.

hang yourself

Maybeeee no more coke?

More coke

Half a Xanax helps

meth

Little bit of weed, food, water, sleep. Maybe a ibuprofin. Nothing worse than a cocaine hangover. It'll pass hang in there

Can't find any , the more i can get is weed but not sure if it's a good idea

grow up and do heroin like an adult

water, food, fish oil, and sleep

Stop doing nigger drugs and graduate to doing psychedelics like a supreme white man.

ex is much worse

Painkillers or Valium

like that comedown is any better

You don't have a 5th day in you? Man up

What about opium hangovers?

WWT2D

Auto-erotic assimilation

>assimilation
pic related?

Some spicy chili and sushi, fix ya right up

Blood transfusion

Well, then you just gotta ride it out my man. It's going to be like coming down off of any other booze ridden night except you'll get to be awake for most of it with a touch of the jitters from the cocaethylene that's now in your body.

I suggest popping 2-4 ibuprofen and drinking copious amounts of h2o plus whatever electrolytic substance you can get like Gatorade. Not a cure but it'll help.

I don't recommend weed because now you'll just be a fucking bigger mess of side effects than you are now.

Im in the same situation but with a hangover. I just cant drink like when i was 18 anymore. I dont even went to work tofay. Im just 22 tho.. now i only drink in special ocassions because i dont want to drink anymore bc the hangover

ITT: PUSSYS

learn how to rage amateurs

coke is overrated

Benzos. Good luck. You should know how to handle your drugs before binging faggot. Never heard of a coke comedown or a hangover?

>just spent 4 snorting
4 what?
hours?
days?

waaaaah you're whining about this at 22?

you better stop drinking altogether right away, it only gets much worse

Same, i used to drink 1 bottle and a half of vodka 5 days a week.. the other 2 days i didnt drink becausei was totally fucked up and spend the whole day. Thanks god i drop that shit.. i didnt fucked or dated a girl for one year because alcoholic depression. Life is better now

just keep doing shit boy, youll never feel the effects of coming down if youre always up

I'm an opiate addict and have never experienced a hangover. Ever. I have a habit of 240 mg of oxy a day and I usually smoke at least 1 or 2 100mcg/hr fentanyl patches a day.

I've spent well over a month abusing addy and alcohol. Shits kinda rough man. Ween off and distract yourself from the inevitable depression

This guy gets it

Needs more cocaine

OP this might sound strange, but you should do some enemas until you are really clean and than find a gay guy who gently fucks your ass with a lot of lube. The dick will comfort you from the inside and after he came insode you youll feel a lot stronger again.

Shrooms.

Doesnt work. Tried and feel even worse

Take some acid itll make you feel better. Might as well u fucked up degenerate.

Better life choices

Right.. if I'd of spent a day or two sure... feeling pretty damn bad, 4 hours I'd be solid though.