Blonde thread

almost 9 months later and i still can't get enough of this wtf

it's shit

I've only been listening to it about once a month but I feel yuo OP

it is super, one of if not the best release of the decade.

I try not to overplay it because I'm afraid I'll ruin it for myself even though I listened to it front to back more than thirty times

NEMA SUKI NARA SUKI

I KNOW THAT YOUR NIGGA CAME
WITH YOU
BUT HE AIN'T
WITH YOU

I really never get tired of it. I feel like I pick up on something new every time I listen to it

Album came out in summer when I was loved up and it was the perfect summer romantic album.

Conversely it's also the perfect break up, depressed, drinking alone in your room album.

Best song is Pink+White

MENAGE ON MY BIRTHDAY

How do we feel about Frank potentially dropping CDQ Endless?

>being this much of a pleb

I can't wait. I really hope he doe because At Your Best (You Are Love) sounds great mastered.

Slide On Me fucking blows though, I hope it just had a feature for the Blonded Radio show it was on.

I remember when nostalgia, ultra came out and I gave it a miss because R&B wasn't my thing. But then odd future blew up and I had some normie friends come up to me and tell me to listen to frank ocean and for years I gave them the same answer: "i'm just not that into R&B, but yeah maybe one day I'll listen to it.

I listened to his 3 albums a few days ago, and wow Blond is really good. In fact far better than his other 2 albums. That nip rapper is really good on the opening track. But 3 stacks, my god.

Self Control is the song of the decade desu

>desu
meant desu, not desu

Listen to Endless if you haven't already

dumb newfag

the transition from slide on me to sideways tho

I really wish his lyrics weren't all about relationship shyt

When I think of 5/10, this is the album that springs to mind.

>why are there so many shills today

because it's a good album

Good by radio standards, maybe. If you've heard tens of thousands of recordings, it's shameless and trivial by comparison.

Get off your high-horse, fucking hipster

It's literally not played on the radio, and only like two or three songs are radio friendly.

yeah Seigfried is a radio smash hit

DUDE 4CHORD PROGRESSION ON A STRAT LMAO
>keep a place for meeee
DUDE WOAH, DID HE JUST PITCHSHIFT HIS VOCALS? WTF
>AOTD CONFIRMED

imagine thinking that the number of chords automatically determines the quality of a song

Imagine thinking that Blonde is the album of the decade/century

it definitely isn't but judging quality only off of complexity is weird

you fucking suck

>>AOTD CONFIRMED

kys

Imagine thinking a Jigaboo singing about taking it in the ass is the height of lyricism.

who are you quoting?

The first meme arrow quotes Frank Ocean; the second meme arrow quotes nu-males such as yourself who overrate Ocean's trash pop.

>meme
>numales
>trash

opinion discarded

wew lad you're so tough, huh? xD

>YOU MADE ME LOSE MY SELF CONTROL
>actually loses self control
AOTD

Ye

I thought that I was dreaming When you said you loved me

> Four chords bad
>Sister Ray is only 4chords
May death meet you swiftly

Not funny
Lurk more and hone your skills

overall it's still a good album but the skits are fucking abismal and ruin the experience of listening to it

>wHy ArE tHeRe sO mAnY sHiLlS tOdAy

I don't like it so it's silling.