Your local government announces that a large asteroid is headed directly for earth...

Your local government announces that a large asteroid is headed directly for earth, the impact will likely result in severe, irreversible damage, leaving most of earth inhabitable. You receive a 12 hour notice before expected impact, what do you do with the time you have left on earth? Would you be with your loved ones? Would you loot? Commit massacres? Kill whoever you wanted? Try heroin or krokodil for the first time?

I'd eat my own shit, and let OP suck my dick one last time.

Probably just go to the top of the tallest building with a few joints, some food, music and somehow convince a hot girl to join me then watch the impact.

I'd go take down a couple shots, call my mom and dad and tell them thanks and fuck you, and then I'd go fuck the shit out of a girl while the world ended.

Probably just take it easy with my gf as the other humans handle the threat.

smoke dope

My local government can't keep a fucking baseball field mowed, how would they know if there was a space rock coming?

Travel directly to the estimated impact site and wait.

Fake news

Big party!

I would fuck the hottest bitch I could find, act out my sexual fantasies, then be happy that I'm not a virgin. I would proceed to smoke a shit ton of crack in a large field, get drunk and then inject myself with a large dose of heroine before the asteroid nears.

>the impact will likely result in severe, irreversible damage, leaving most of earth inhabitable
>inhabitable

I'd continue life as usual then, I guess.

I'd shoot up my local special ed school

pray to a god I never believed in and delude myself into thinking there is some sort of afterlife in order to cope with my impending doom.

lurk Sup Forums till end

I would probably call everyone.
Tell them about things i might have never said..
then in the end, i think i would call my ex

Oooh, good point. Will it smell better over-all? Have more rare animals and plants? Start sprouting smart-foam beds everywhere?

Earth need to be wiped out. There would be no more, pain, grief, depression or anything at all for that matter. The best thing that we can do is end this cycle.

Protest against racist, sexist, patriarchal asteroids till it smashes

Smoke some weed and spend time with my gf. Talk about life and just try to feel good about where I'm getting cut off I suppose. I would be pretty bummed if it happened in the morning and lasted all day though. I would want to try stargazing one more time

>aka you'll burn out as a faggot virgin in mom's basement as earth shifts and everyone dies upon impact

Fuck sluts and do coke

hire a hooker.
don't want to die a virgin and get raped by muhammed

Allahu Akbar

I would go back and watch brood war matches online, and watch old shows that I watched as a kid, maybe play an old game. It would take me back to a time where the world isn't ending. I guess, with how much I've thought that just thinking hard enough would all of the sudden take me to where I wish I were... I guess it's what I'd do in the end, and just really really hope it works that time.

>Asking Sup Forums

Shitpost, obviously.

>These other answers

Just do that shit now?

Underrated

start a ylyl thread on Sup Forums and spam it with bananas for 12 hours.

>find where the point of impact is expected to be
>go there
>go to sleep

>Underrated

Kek, you newfag

fuck this user in the ass and cum just as the asteroid hits.

Do the rest of you uneducated fucks realize what inhabitable means? It means liveable, you morons. This user caught it, the rest of you are fucking retarded niggers

Im not dying without having sex for one last time ill go on rape rampage.

>passing up this free opportunity at a quick, painless death.
>laughinggirls.jpg

liquify my bank and stake it in the duel arena
spend the rest of the night shitposting in the g.e

>implying we don't know what inhabitable means