Is there an infinite number of fart sounds a butthole can make?

is there an infinite number of fart sounds a butthole can make?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SrU9YDoXE88
youtube.com/watch?v=AWqytVuZ-pw
youtube.com/watch?v=DAcjV60RnRw
youtube.com/watch?v=TCEpTQ8Qu3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You sir, will go far in life

asking the right questions

hey I know that nutsack

Yes.

I suppose. Hell, I once farted the tune of 'Sweet, Sweet Fantasy Baby' by Mariah Carey.

No.

Even if you took into account the trillions of combinations of differing atmospheres you could subject all the different size rectums to, you still would have a finite number.
I guess if you allowed for the size of the rectum to be varied infinitely, then you would have an infinite number of different sounds. That would account for galaxy sized rectums though.

but assuming perfect similarity wouldn't a human sized anus and a galactic anus of the same design just make the same sound at different volumes?

There is a finite combination of all factors in this situation. Infinite in all practicality is not the same as being truly infinite

to be honest I really don't know. I would assume the pitch would be quite a bit deeper on an anus that large.
There's also the variable of differing sized and shaped butt-cheeks too.

It may not be a mathematical infinity, but it's pretty close to a practical infinity.

so there is some n of possible butthole designs which can never reach infinity.

but my question is that of volume/decibels. would two buttholes similarly designed but scaled to different size create different noises or simply different volumes of the same noise

I'm no mathematician but I'm pretty sure the possible number of farts sounds that can be produced by all the possible buttholes that ever can or will exist is still finite. It's a big number with lots of those up arrow notations but still finite.

As an audio engineer, yes. I've studied this a lot.

pretty sure this. tons of factors here like amount and type of material passing through anus, shape, atmosphere, size, movement speed, etc but all of those are finitely limited meaning possible butthole sounds must be limited

It depends on how you look at it buy in most cases yes.
Every soud is slighty different even if its a difference we cant hear.
and when all the individual sounds are broken down.
as in, we take the smallest fragment of time possible, then record all the different sounds that can be made in that fragment, that is finite right? but if we combine those sounds to create a longer fart sign... it becomes infinite again.

There is always an infinite amount of degrees between any two points...so yes, the butthole can make an infinite number of sounds.

The "up arrow" notation you describe is called a "Caret."
Now you can feel even smarter the next time you discuss fart related physics.

Everything in existence is finite, except for the universe and OPs faggotry

What you're forgetting is the ability to combine fart sounds. you can have an infinitely long fart that is made up of every possible sound a fart can make then have another infenitely long fart next to it that has every possible sound in a different order.

You can continue this line of infinite farts with different sound patters infinitely.

This makes the set of farts sounds you can make infinite^2 or described as a set of aleph null. Which is a set larger than infinity itself.

Feel free to google this shit if you like. I know what I'm talking about here.

No. there is not. it is a definite range.

Correct me if I'm worng but I don't think combining a set of finites can create an infinite. you would simply have a larger finite number

I'm not a teacher, I just know math. Here this youtube video will explain it better than I ever will.

youtube.com/watch?v=SrU9YDoXE88

>i know what i'm talking about
>confuses aleph null with aleph one

googling stuff and fucking it up is fail. pleb.

You'e not combining an infinity persay, you're counting an infinity inside an infinity to help prove the existence of the first infinity.

Thank you for the knowledge user

I said it can be better described with aleph null.
Not that it was aleph null.
aleph one would be its ordinal name

i imagine it sounds similar to this

youtube.com/watch?v=AWqytVuZ-pw

>counting infinity inside an infinity to prove the existence of a *fart infinity

ftfy

there is 16 ↑↑↑↑64 number of sounds you can make

Also I hope you mean the number aleph and not the game.

Thanks buddy.

Google Knuth up-arrow notation or Grahams number.

gonna need a source on that one

>you can have an infinitely long fart
In a finite universe with finite gas. So now we know we're dealing with a sun-made-of-ice kind of special.

assuming a way to effectively recycle the fart I think you could

NO.

that is a moot point. the Op says 'a' butthole, meaning ONE.

the number is so big, it might as well be infinite.

4 ↑ 2 = 16 ok?

4 ↑↑ 2 = 4↑2 16 times ok?

4 ↑↑↑ 2 = (4↑2 16 times) 4↑↑2 times ok?

soooo the next one is very very *very* large

The Op's post says 'a' butthole. as in ONE. so your set shrinks considerably, even with every permutation of every fart made by said butthole in its entire lifespan, you're nowhere near transfinite numbers. not even close.

>>continued

4↑↑↑↑2 = uhhhh

this thing (((4↑2 16 time) 4↑↑2 times)) 4↑↑↑2 times

no I mean why is that the number. what metrics were used to find that is the exact number of noises

im kidding dude; idk. theres 7 billion people

7 billion people fart daily
7 billion farts
7 biillion buttholes
different buttholes

7^7^7

whatever that number is

>not accounting for quantum fluctuations of ass-related particles

The number is still finite but far larger than anyone here has put forth

see

well knock it off we're doing some serious science here boyo

>One single ass.
>Finite number of discrete vibrational frequencies in the sound spectrum.

Yeah. You know what you're talking about.

The seprate butthole is only there to prove that the first butthole can have an infinite amount of different farts.

not only could you recycle gas, but the infinite fart thing is just to help a logical proof.

op only asked if there were a different amount of infinite farts. which there is.

yes, because a butthole is analog

Yes but it's less than true infinity

I live in Akron and that guy pooped on my uncles car.

Again i'm not a great teacher.

youtube.com/watch?v=DAcjV60RnRw

However he's a pretty solid teacher.
Replace music with farts and here you go.
Even with a finite amount of sounds, new music can be made.

There's only a limited number of sounds that a person can hear so there is a finite amount of sounds a butthole can make.

>It might as well be infinite
Whenever i hear this i put a gun to my head. Any finite number is basically nothing compared to infinity, no matter how large.

does anyone else record their farts on their phones? I do, I have over 250 and I just started recently. I like to go through my list in bed and just listen to them. Number 16 in my fav

Why tho.

My friend does, he sharted in one of them

lol I don't fucking know.

not yet, but I will start to now

but it cannot have an infinite amount of farts. it is one butthole.

>synthfag detected

youtube.com/watch?v=TCEpTQ8Qu3c

No, as sound itself is finite

so because I can't hear a dog whistle that means the sound doesn't exist, right

incorrect. sound is on the same spectrum as light, and therefore is theoretically infinite due to multiples

No, because there are a finite number of all sounds.