girlfrien wit a mouth like a ashtray

The last pain that you had before your dead is eternal

death by sufficating in an ass hole

eternal bleeding

Your mom sucking me off

Marriage

Becoming a vegetarian because you're a cuck

Your mom sucking you off

Saying "you too" to a waiter when they tell you to enjoy your meal.

Life in prison without the possibility of parole. Fuck that. I'd rather die.

sauce? Shadbase is down, need some stuff like dis

Becoming a slave to some tumblr otherkin, everything else pales in comparison to this

second that user

Shadbase isn't down anymore, user

life

roll

Working in sales forever.

Why did you have to go there? Fuck you, man. Fuck you.

death cant reallly be too bad. you either just stop existing, go to heaven or get reborn into a new life.
fate worst than death is not being able to destroy ravens asshole.

Your mom sucking my mom off

the messiah has spoken thanks user

Buried alive in a 50 gallon drum.

management once unlocked my apartment cause i lost my keys.
i said "you're welcome"

Immortality

thirded

that's what scares people most about death, what really happens next? Whether it's heavenly bliss, reincarnation, go to a different world, purgatory for eternity, or hell.

immortality without the freedom to enjoy it.

Imagine being unable to die but others have put you in an oil drum with cement and dropped you in the sea above the Marianas trench.
Or getting sucked into a high pressure pipe, or left in space or the gravitational center of a gas giant or sun for eternity

That and at the same time watching everyone you've ever cared about grow old, suffer and die.
Being alone.

Forever.

I read that as "a raven's asshole" and really judged you for a moment there, man.

Live

Being forgotten.

I'd probably just go to sleep and pretend that real life was the nightmare I constantly have and my dreams were reality.

thats why i personally believe in reincarnation. its a restart while youre working your way to enlightenment.
it brings me, anyway, peace of mind,

You can't get sucked into a high pressure pipe. Fluid moves from high to low pressure.

>themoreyouknow.jpg

my bet is "literally nothing"

Living

Fucking witnessed and kekkedssed

Well reincarnation is a murky idea, are you coming back as a human, animal or thing? or even in this world?

This

Life

i was taught that that depends on your karmic existence. like if youre a pedo in this life youre gonna be raped as a child in your next life.
in buddhism there are 6 realms
enlightened
deity
human
animal
ghostly
and hell
humans are supposed to be the most fortunate of rebirths, besides already being a buddha
you get access to the teachings you dont get from lower realms and as a "deity" you stop trying

I always viewed it as a collective experience of humanity. Through reincarnation you experience the lives of everyone. So if you rape someone, eventually it will bite you in the ass when you reincarnate into the victim

Then i pose the question, what if reincarnation doesn't play by Buddha's rules? What if it's just, you get reincarnated as whatever and then you deal with it. No karma bollocks involved.

rape

thats plausible.. i hope it isnt that way
but ive been around enough teachers and read about enough buddhas to firmly believe it takes lifetimes to get to that point

Accidentally getting addicted to drugs like weed at a young age, instantly fucking up your future

...جهنم

sure man

Living in a vegetative state
EVEN WORSE: Living in a vegetitive state fully conscious but unable to do anything.

The Women of Hell Fire. Prophet
(saw) said: "O Ali, on the night of
my ascension (Miraj) I saw
women of my ummah who were
being severily punished that I
became concerned for them and
started cyring.
I saw a woman who had been
hung by her breast.
Then I saw a second woman who
was eating her own flesh and fire
raged below her.
A third woman was hanging by
her tongue and boiling water was
being poured down her throat.
A fourth was bent over, her hands
and feet were tied together,and
snakes and scorpions were
crawling all over her
A fifth was deaf, dumb, and blind,
enclosed in a cage of fire, her
brain oozing out of the holes in
her skull. Her body fell appart due
to leprosy.
Another was hung by her feet,
inside and over.
Yet another woman's body was
being shredded to pieces by
scissors made of fire.
One woman had a head of a pig
and a body of a donkey and was
given several punishments.
Another had the face of a dog, fire
was entering her body from her
posterior and come out of her
mouth and the angels were
beating her with iron rods"

Fatimah then inquired her father, 'Please, tell me, what did these women do(to deserve such punishment)?'
Then the Prophet Sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam said :
'Listen my dear; The one who was hanging by her breast used to deny her husband, his righful pleasure; The one hanging by her feet used to go out of her house without her husband's permission; The one eating her own flesh used to beautify herself and show her body to men other than her husband .The one who's hands and feet were tied together and covered with snakes and scorpions never to care impurity and wasn't careful about ghusl, thus taking her prayer lightly; The deaf, blind, and dumb, used to bear children through adultery but claim the children belonged to her husband;The one whose body was being cut by scissors made of fire never observed hijab in front of non mahrem men. The one whose body was burned and who was eating her own intestines used to provide other women for pleasure; The one with the face of a pig and a body of a donkey was a backbiter and a liar. And those with the face of a dog and who had fire entering her behind and coming out of her face was a jealous woman.

I'd say Jahannam's pretty fucking bad.

Kinda reminds me of when me and my friends were 5 years old and made weapons we drew "cooler" by adding flames to them

One that is possible: Being tortured as much as possible for decades.
One that is probably not possible: Hell.

Living forever to watch everyone you ever connected to, die and parish. Watching the Earth die and other species fight and kill each other off. Knowing there is a God at the same time while you witness all of this happening.

The current Cartoon Network lineup

ctrl-f
"nigger"

WOW.

Being a nigger.

no, because that's literally the permanent consciousness.
would you rather be nothing, or would you rather be something?
protip: you can't choose an option when nothing

Never being in a loving, sexual relationship with a 12 year old loli.

imagine being locked in a small room, no larger than 8x8. Every surface is a steel polished to a mirror finish. The ceiling is a flat bright fluorescent light. You dont need to worry about food or using the toilet.

Life.

Getting horribly disfigured and then having to live with it. I see a guy like that at my college on the regs and that shit's brutal.

mega deth

never being able to cum on a loli's feet

losing your dick

How else would you wanna go?

watching your children die

Not being able to die in the worst situations

Only daughters, no sons

Sup Forums

Everytime you die you live another life, but with no memory of that past ones. In every life your a doomed to get cucked each one worse than before.

Is that tony hawk?

i frankly smile a bit when people say that.
i wonder what would happen if they were given a choice. "i'll rape you now; i can kill you first or spare your life" kind of choice.
well i wonder.

Being a mod on here.

being forced to constantly edge without cumming for eternity.

Thinking that traps aren't gay

there is no such thing as Immortality.

see: Heat Death of the Universe.