Mom brought home a nigger

>mom brought home a nigger
>she's fucking him LOUDLY right now
>she knows I'm alt-right and is doing this to piss me off
Stupid fucking WHORE wtf do I do Sup Forums?

kill them

The only reasonable thing to do is throw feces into the room

things that didn't happen

What does it sound like? Like the chimp section at a zoo? Shots fired? Watermelon references? Someone screaming worldstarhiphop?

Moaning. It's really fucking gross she weighs more than I do.

I'm not a nigger.

I wish I wasn't getting cucked right now.

Pay him to fuck you, its the only solution.

Race traitors gotta go. You know what to do.

You don't know what getting cucked means. Unless you're fucking your mother. Also move the fuck out and grow the fuck up.

Kys cuck

I'm too much of a pussy

Lol shut the fuck up wagie. You don't know anything.

You can leave.
If you've been treating her like shit, you'd have it coming anyway.

reported for underage and you're not alt-right. It's a made up term for confused leftist like you. Yes, I called you a leftist because you are a leftist.

>Not Filming for the honour of Sup Forums

>wagie
>Self employed IT programmer
>make ~$85k/yr
>lulwut

Get the fuck off your couch and stop feeding off the rest of the working class for your disability benefits.
Better yet, sign up for the TV show My 600lb Life, and take the chance to fix yourself.
Even better than that, just kill yourself you pathetic piece of garbage

REMIND THE BITCH OF HER OBLIGATION TO GET YOU YOUR PRECIOUS TENDIES, DONT BE A FAGGOT OP

Get a good job and have a family with a right wing european wife and three white kids, then when she's old put her in a home that's staffed exclusively by 3rd worlders and blacks because she likes them so much.

HE'S CAPABLE ENOUGH TO GET HIS OWN FUCKING TENDIES, TROGLODYTE.
GET THE FUCK OUT OF THAT HOUSE, OP. YOU AREN'T OBLIGATED TO STAY THERE FOR THE NIGHT.

>no location, no mugshot, no time or date

wew, is this really the propaganda Sup Forums spouts to "redpill" people? Makes me doubt the intelligence of people if people actually fall for this.

post pics

Lol alt-right fags are such special little baby snowflakes

A: no, you're not alt-right.
B: how self absorbed do you have to be to think she's choosing her cock buffet on whether or not you'll get triggered?
C: nummy nummy delicious b8 I love it in my mouth.

lol. Alt-Right no guns and living with Mom. Dude you'd have killed that nigger by now, fucking get a jerb and move out.

You're not very good at this, are you?