So you Trumpfags kept telling me I should learn some basic economics, and so I have...

So you Trumpfags kept telling me I should learn some basic economics, and so I have. Where's the part of this field that's supposed to make me not be a Berniefag anymore? I think it's time to be honest. Most of you have never studied economics either, have you? You're just parroting some meme you heard from someone else.

economics 101: taxation is theft.

Bernienomics BTFO

Republicans don't know shit about economics. They seem to think that if you give rich people MORE money, it will somehow benefit poor people.

Total retardation. This is why republicans campaign on social issues like abortion and guns, so the religious rednecks people will flock to them.

did you not learn part of input costs is tax which limits qty, and then setting high taxes for the consumer to pay draws back qty demanded?
literally always a lose lose

A diversified, more equal distribution of wealth is both moral and better for the economy. In an economy based on buying shit, wouldn't more people at the bottom of the economy having more money to buy pointless shit help the economy? Trumpazees need to learn economics. I agree, OP

>give job creators more money to invest
>more jobs are created

What part of that don't you understand? It's literally so simple

I hope the US collapses because of its own ignorance. Trump is gonna make it happen. He'll make healthcare and a decent education inaccessible.

Let's see how that works out, Burgers.

I got news for you, even people who studied economics(economists) have no fucking clue about how the economy works.

so your guess is as good as mine

Healthcare and education should be accessible only to those who can afford such things. We don't live in a welfare state, unlike you Eurofags.

I've always (>15 years) loved how my uncle pays tons of money for a great car, great house, great yard, etc. He's always said America is the greatest country on earth. Word for word. He's also never left America...

How do you recognize great cars and houses cost money, but not that a great country costs money?? He has wanted to pay zero taxes since way before the tea party made it popular.

You get what you pay for. There is no free lunch. A great country costs something.

Except it doesn't work. This is how I know you're some millennial faggot who doesn't remember the 80s

300 REPLIES GUARANTEED HERE WE GO

>take away buying power from the buyers
>good for national economy

Are you dumb? They are already printing in history books the failure that is trickle down economics.

Faggot, if you don't educate the masses you end up with an unskilled, stupid labor force.

You have to invest in your future if you want to have a future.

#wow #woah #edge

There are other ways to invest in the future than by giving out handouts paid for by MY tax dollars. I don't give a fuck about "muh healthcare is a right!" You work for that shit, or you're a lazy freeloading cuck.

(((they)))

Basically take away education and you end up with a red state.

HOLY SHIT YOU CALLED HIM EDGY CAPITALIST SCUMS BTFO

I was talking about education, not healthcare.

If you were educated properly, you would know that.

You lack reading comprehension.

No, that is not Economics 101. Back to class with you, retard.

You're literally retarded. Trump is a multi-billionaire. Sanders makes about $200,000 a year.

Dude, they don't think that.

That's just what they claim will happen, but they don't believe that shit for real. They must laugh at the republikids who spout the gospel and actually believe it too.

Bombing 7 countries simultaneously is fine.

But taking care of your own people:
>MUH TAX LOLLARS

obamacare is still here, democrats owns that one.

We don't live in a welfare state, but we should. This is why Europe is better than we are.

Saved

25% of 200k is just 50k. Don't be greedy Bernie

Trump 2016 tax rate: 0%

What, like investing back into coal and away from renewable clean energy? Investing into the military?

>My

It's all chance. Someone significantly smarter than you that happened to be born to a lazy ass father with no chance at a decent life could out perform other people but don't have the resources to do it. So rather than build a stronger country you hoard and then talk shit to everyone else because daddy got you what you wanted.

Fuck off faggot.

Self defense is necessary to ensure the preservation of western values. I am fine with my tax dollars going towards self-defense.

This, honestly.

Republicans distract their constituents with shit like gay marriage and who can use what bathroom so they don't know they're being bamboozled

Wrong again. US has the best upward mobility of any country on Earth. If you don't succeed, you're a lazy cuck.

>yes goy, focus on half the equation, all that matters is that the government is STEALING your money, job, and future to give bribe immigrants, refugees, women, and mentally ill sex deviants into voting democrat.
>let's take some economic policy pointers from the right
>austerity during a recession is better than spending
>but blame Democrats for the slow recovery
>we also need to deregulate the financial sector, its killing business
>the same thing that created the reckless lending leading into the 2008 housing bubble imbroglio
>tax cuts for the rich will trickle down to the poor huddling in the storm drains
>despite this being completely unfounded in fact

How retarded do you have to be to vote Republican without making six figures?

WRONG.

Economics does not cover the feelings of faggots or niggers. Build your own roads and live off the grid if your care is primarily about THEFT, which I'm sure you as a visitor of Sup Forums often does, of money who's intention should(because we know politicians skim heavily off this pork) be to pay for civil liberties.

Government restrictions on companies make it harder for smaller companies to expand, the more companies out on the field, the more jobs there are, the more competition there is, the more money circulates through the rich and poor, the more consumers get better service or products.

My father is a Puerto rican small business owner and cannot expand because it would be too expensive to hire more workers due to paying for medical insurance.

The glass ceiling does not come from racism, or companies, it comes from the Government thinking it would be better to make it harder for companies to grow so they don't "harm the poor class" when the reality is that with less restrictions and more competition, it will be easier for minorities to skyrocket out of the lower class.

Moreover, more than 40% of the top 1% are Jewish, and people go in and out of the top 1% all the time, you don't have to be a millionaire to be part of the top 1%

I get into arguments all the time about the free market with right-wingers who wave around their "creative" interpretations of Adam Smith (whose work they haven't actually read).

lol where is the proof?

Name 1 war the US was involved in in the past 50 years that was fought in the name of self defense

Face it, the Department of Defense should be called the Department of Unchecked Aggression and Civillian Drone Strikes

Like all those coal miners you want to bail out?

Why don't you explain how bombing potential terrorists ISN'T self defense?

you think if he didn't pay taxes, IRS wouldn't be knocking on his door. stop being a retard

If you remove public education, suddenly that upward mobility disappears.

How will I pull myself up from my bootstraps if my parents can't afford to send me to middle school??

Guns and god. And that's about all flyovers care about.

>Sanders is in the top 5% for income.
And he's paying less in taxes than someone who makes $25,000 a year. You're literally fucking retarded.

I'm not sure how what I said has anything to do with subsidies for coal miners.

ehhh what you going to do to stop it? yeah, you are fighting a lost cause. go out and get laid. life too short to worry

Fuck you.

>self-defense
>literally blowing up civilians in the middle east

Have you ever stopped to actually think about why ISIS exists? U.S. military has been shelling civilians in the hopes of killing a terrorist that might be in that area for years, and the people that witness it or lose family/friends are given a reason to go down a radicalized path. By attempting to kill terrorists, we are creating more terrorists

Doesn't sound like a good self-defense strategy if you ask me

You don't need to study economics to realize that everything Bernie said was pure bullshit from the start.

All you need to do is pay attention to what they say, and/or have an IQ above 100 that is not tainted by being a victim of something.

I don't think you understand how any of this works, bud.

Trump is propping up the deteriorating cancerous coal industry. What are your views on this if you are against free handouts.

But that heavily under stimulates entrepreneurship when the incentive is removing the reward for hard work. Whether it be for an idea that was collaborated, or otherwise, it should never be taken away heavily because somebody else did not think of that persons actions.

The services rendered in order to facilitate those needs should be fairly taxed though, and loopholes that allow companies to diversify their earnings in order to hide it should be promptly closed.

>Where's the part of this field that's supposed to make me not be a Berniefag anymore?

the part where you realized that he CANNOT pay for any of the shit he was promising WITHOUT jacking up taxes so high that businesses leave the states and therefor an economical collapse is caused

Ask Trump

A job saving stimulus package isn't a handout. You still need to work in order to receive benefits. They aren't just giving coal miners free money.

Wrong.

see

>have too many choices for deodorant
>children become hungry
Econ 101, people.

If you Sanders is the way you've been reading the wrong books

Free universal college tuition would be $60 billion. Trump's proposed defense budget increase is $54 billion. And he's cutting taxes. You can't fucking tell me we can pay for one but not the other.

nobody needs coal anymore. there are very few coal mining jobs. you are an idiot.

>mfw a flyover goes on a rant about "MY tax dollars" on his annual $24,000 salary

watch your offensive language, Bernie does not approve of that

>80s
Uh the best time ever nigger

You asked me a question and I answered with logic. Faggot.

it does if you own stock in weapons manufacturing corps.

They were giving out home loans to people who couldn't afford it during the Clinton administration.
>But trickle down didn't work
Go look at the GDP and unemployment rates after 1983 when Reagan's policies were implemented. Unprecedented recovery growth.

>And he's paying less in taxes than someone who makes $25,000 a year
>paying less in taxes than someone who makes $25,000 a year
>who makes $25,000 a year
>$25,000

~$200,000 is bernies income, multiplied by 13.5% tax is 27,000 a year in taxes

He is paying more in taxes than your example person makes in a year.

You're literally fucking retarded.

poor logic.
Faggot.

You completely dodged the question by overanalyzing pointless semantics. I take this as you having no amswer.

Uh, no. That literally has nothing to do with why Daesh exists you CNN tuning faggotboi.

There are a ton of reasons why they exist, and surely America giving permission to drone them down by the masses doesn't hurt, but let's not be a nigger cock loving cuckboi here and call a spade a spade.

ISIS is a radical, extremist religious affiliated hate group that targets both Muslims and Christians just as much as they do Americans. Don't be such a fucking twat you garbage, Jesus tittyfucking Christ

We've redistributed more wealth than any country in history. It has never worked unless, of course, the object is to keep those people dependent on the govt. That has definitely worked. Buy a voter base with other people's money.

i luld but its true

Turn out your lights and don't turn them back on then.
That's what your life is without coal you fucking moron.

Didn't answer the question at all. You swerved to some b.s. debate over what words mean.

Kill 1 """"potential"""" terrorist, 10 more spring up in outrage.

It's like cutting a head off of a Hydra. It is a futile effort that will only create greater tension in the region, and greater hatred towards America.

In the end, you are doing more harm than good.

Especially when you kill 23 civilians (including an 8 year old little girl) AND lose a NAVY seal in the same failed raid.

Tax rate, you stupid fuck. Holy fuck, can you not extrapolate meaning?

Coal. Or "clean coal". Archaic industry which only exists to keep Gomer in work. Re-train, find other work or fucking kys.

LMAO, "I studied economics" still supports the Bern. hahahahahaha

If you consider what we have now decent education you're fooling yourself.

wrong.

It's all natural gas today.

you fucking moron

If everyone gets a college education then you have millions more people looking for jobs that don't exist anymore. So yea you got go to college for free, how are you now going to get a job so you can pay taxes so others can get a free education?

he don't need to show the world his taxes. you mind showing me yours? what if you end up finding out he does indeed pay taxes, what are you going to upset about next?

If you kill your enemies they win

>what is nuclear
>what is gas

Are you retarded?

>letting a trumpfag tell you what to do

I actually have taken a few economics classes. Much of it was valuable and made a lot of sense. The "job creator" thing doesn't, though.

>When the masses build up savings, this takes money out of circulation and is bad for the economy
>When a few people build up huge savings, they are job creators and good for the economy

What kills this is the fact that the more money you have, the easier it is to get even more money. Sure, there are some things a billionaire can do that 1000 people with $1000 can't, but a rich person tends to collect more and more over his life and ends up pulling a lot of it out of circulation for possibly decades.

I work for a mason. We have much more to gain from a hundred people who can afford brick patios than we do from one person who wants a super-fabulous brick patio. Fuck job creators, I need work creators. You create a demand for work by shifting the wealth of the nation to the masses. High minimum wage will help us internally, and our international trade issues will be fixed by educated people selling information and products that other nations lack the education to design.

Number one law of economics: Everybody wants your money.

Number two law of economics: DON'T SPEND MONEY YOU DON'T HAVE.

>jobs that don't exist anymore.
you mean like fast food, coal mining, retail and other low paying, low education level jobs?

Try again retard.
Coal is still the majority of the energy produced nationwide.
It was only on a downtrend because of the bullshit Obama policies and wind subsidies that deflate the true cost of "renewable" energy.

Nuke plants closing left and right.
Gas plants that shutdown every time the price of gas spikes due to commodity traders.
>what is stable base load generation?

Idiot.

People typically go to college so they DONT have to work in those fields.

lol When the Americans lost that guy I keked.

When they started losing them a LOT more in special raids I chuckled in my pants a little .

Trump is literally killing "trained" professionals by the handful and here you are worried about the next terror threat.

see

>dat economic stagnation

This is how I know you weren't working in the 80s. Reaganomics doesn't work.