Sup Sup Forums Brit born shitskin here, believe me when I say we're not all bad, rebelling against shitskins...

Sup Sup Forums Brit born shitskin here, believe me when I say we're not all bad, rebelling against shitskins, as a shitskin is just a fucking slow method of an hero'ing

>tfw fucked up shitskin culture got you fucked up with 4 mental disorders

I make memes for my page on zuccbook, at the moment it's at 18,066 followers, guess the name correctly and I'll post every dub's post in this thread.

>Hint: Make OC, page's pic is a bad drawing of a certain car, sometimes you'll see it in ylyl threads

idk why i'm doing this, just bored and dead tonight I guess, anyways, shitpost away anons

Not all, just you.
>Shitty lynx product for awful hair
>Pedo mustache
>Not enough test for an actual beard
>Shaved sides to look like a generic British paki boy
>Self loathing and insecure
>"hey guise I'm sooo sorry for my race I'm not one of the regular ones I'm a cool one!"

The reason your life is shit isn't because of your race, it's because you're a boring insecure twat.

Source: I'm a British brown guy. Stop making race an issue, asswipe.

Hanz De Fuko my guy, facial hair ehh, need time tbh.
Don't get what you're getting at by roasting my appearance when trying to make a point for shitskins as a culture.

Meh, not tryna be a snowflake user, I am me. We've likely had different experiences, I know I'm not the only one in this position since I know of others who are the same way. Just speaking out for the quiet ones rebelling against the fuckery that goes on, there's just a fuck ton of pure shit in south east asian culture, a lot of it rooting from the religion of islam. It's no scapegoat to blame the race, many will agree it is indeed the root of the issue. I ain't got anything to gain here dude, just speaking my mind on a usual dead inside night

You think i care about your zuccbook, user?

This. If there's actually something I hate more than shitskins, is the race guilt ridden shitskin. Not fucking cool.
Don't be the brown version of Carl the cuck.

Nah, but ehh worth a try man kek

Never thought of it like that user, get your point though, new perspectives I guess

I know the kind of faggotry that is south east Asian culture. I know east London very well. Whining and complaining about the sea of Muslim wannabe road-men listening to shit music on the bus and smoking weed out if their Nike pouches isn't going to do shit. You need to get on with your life. If you really do dislike the nigger culture of Islamic guys in England people will see that and judge you as a individual.

A black guy complaining about niggers being terrible and and disgrace to his race isn't doing anyhthing. But if he lives his life to show others that he's different maybe people will have a better opinion of black people.

Thanks user that's reassuring to know. Perhaps I was exaggerating about the culture in particular being the only cause of my mental health, but that's besides the point.

I feel like the issue comes in from a mix of Anxiety with social prejudice/stereotyping, I get that it's not something to take notice of, but idk, it's like an additional barrier I guess? Not to seem like i'm seeking sympathy from y'all or anything, I guess i'm just rambling. But just yeah, at the end of the day only ourselves know us the best I suppose. Hopefully soon enough I'll move out, and start fresh as me.

Thanks though, user

Mate I know shitskins who look like you do, trust me when I say that they're all pompous "I'm better than the average shitskin" type fuck heads.

Kill yourself.

Also if you're from Slough then also kill yourself.

I'm not saying it's not an issue fam. For me I used to always feel like I was conpeting with white guys. Especially when it comes to meeting people and women. They'll have a inbuilt stigma towards brown people. This used to happen with black people but times have changed and media have successfully integrated black people into pop culture.

But I didn't want to be self loathing in my life for something I couldn't control. I just try to be the best person I can, I dislike segregation and I really dislike people being whiny about race. Be a decent human being and your problems should be solved.

Anyway take it easy. Stop being a bitch about being brown, try to better yourself as a human.

I ain't saying I'm better than anybody mate, what I mean by shitskin culture, is referring to the deeply rooted backwards ideologies and religion, indoctrinated into the generations that live in the west. The problem is the cancer that lies at the core of our past shitskin generation, mostly Islam. There's a reason why Islam is an issue in the UK for example, and a lot of it originates from what I just said. It's something that can likely never go, just like any other nutty cult shit in society. I don't know what I'm trying to get at tbh, but hopefully it means something kek

Yes because Islam is completely irrelevant and is completely against western civilization as a whole, in the UK they take the law into their own hands and deal with themselves while also raping, abusing and being in general toxic to the country they reside in.

I thought polish and eastern European people are scum and I still do, but holy fuck are shitskins pushing their luck.

I get you user, fair point. I'll take your advice, though I just wanna say, I'm not really self loathing for the race shit entirely, that merely revolves around depression and anxiety I guess, i'm fortunate enough to get along pretty well with white dudes in school and shit, I've only got white buds due to the lack of shitskins where I live.

But anyways yeah, I got you fam, thanks for the tip user, I'll try kek, have a good one man

Not sure if you're for or against me there user? I agree with what you're saying though. Point being islam is an issue, and it's getting worse

I'm high so I don't know honestly, I don't care what race you're from if you're not their stereotype or if you're not just a dick, I could happily spend my days left on this earth alone with my other half and couldn't even give a fuck about anyone else, but middle eastern people as a collective are damaging to this Earth far more than any other race.

Also I'm not a racist, yes I fucking hate certain things a group of people do but I also fuck their woymin so that's fine.

I just wanted to shitpost and relax today was a fucked day.

Fair enough user. Have a good one man

You can't be British if you are brown. You have to be white.