Senators vs. Rangers

Other urls found in this thread:

cricfree.sx/watch/live/ottawa-senators-vs-new-york-rangers-live-streaming
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I suppose this will suffice. Krieder looks injured. Anderson gave a sigh of relief.

Kreider is kill.

gib blab link

brassard :(

4th for /comfyuggies/

cricfree.sx/watch/live/ottawa-senators-vs-new-york-rangers-live-streaming

what happened?

>rags

thanks bro

you did give! thanks
it's just loading however.

I have a stream, I just wanted to see if I could get better quality

>tfw four hours of sleep again tonight

do you work or study?

iktf2dw bro

get the lazyman app if you want top-tier quality, pic related

study, my commute to school takes two hours. sometimes I have start at 8:45 and if the Rangers play at 1:00 I sleep for 2.5-3 hours. during the western roadtrips I sometimes don't sleep at all.

thanks, but I watch from my desktop

I honestly cannot make it very late anymore, my job is physically demanding, so I am usually beat by the time the 2nd period starts.

how did it come about that you support the Rangers? The question goes out to czechman too.

it's a computer app m8, it's basically NHL pass for free

whoa

I watch a lot of football too and I read somewhere that Lundqvist is basically the hockey version of Gianluigi Buffon and I love him. Also I really liked the blue sweaters and I just clicked.

He sucks

I basically started kinda rooting for them when I was a kid when Jagr played there. Then last season I started watching hockey so I went for them. Anyway you root for them too?

the best thing about it is that it uses the NHL pass servers so the streams are perfect in terms of stability. my internet is pretty shit yet I'm still always about to stream the 720p 60ps feeds without any trouble.

Trying to kill Antii.

Refpuck!

he's truly an exceptional goalie

>Jagr

makes total sense. Another example of parallel experiences is that when I started watching hockey almost 2 years ago in December, jagr was playing for the Devils! And I support the Devils, it's the first team I ever learned that existed in the hockey version of the u.s. big league sports, because of family in New Jersey.

>rags definition of defense is shoving the best player of the opposing team in your goalie to stop the play

>too many men

holy fuck ottawa how many more of those will you get this year

>shooting right at anderson's pad
>he didn't even try to move

wew

ANDY
N
D
Y

If I went for family I should've supported either the Canes or Penguins. Funny how I now can't stand the Pens

Yeah like lot's of czechs still support Devils cause of Elias. Now that you mention your family in NJ I get it, and it's great. Also hockey is the best sport out of the big 4 in the USA imo

Where in NJ is your family's diner?

trade Pirri

I went to Devils-Islanders at the Colliseum on January 1996, when I visited them. Islanders were the 2nd team I ever learned and for a time I was wondering where the Rangers were from or what sport did they play, since I wasn't familiar with the concept of a place having two teams. My cousin was/is crazy over Niedermeyer.

msg 150 is really comfy in a way

that's sick man, I'm still waiting to go to the states let alone going to a rangers game. when I do I want to go all out though, get a rinkside seat and stay at a decent hotel

>letting the snes score first

>rags
confirmed fraud team

PAGEAU, PAGEAU PAGEAU PAGEAU

Fuck
This
Shit

what the fuck
come on rangers, can't I at least make some coins?

Rangers look slow

lol same here

>dezaygel
>TVA Sports

my crush just asked me to go see a movie with her

wat do

go DUH

Grab her by the pussy

don't go, women are a meme

Fuck her raw dog

Movie + McDonalds or some shit afterwards. Can't go wrong with this unless you're a total sperg (which is probably the case since you're asking for dating advice on Sup Forums but that's beside the point) desu

yeah finger her in the movie theatre mayne

Jooris seems pretty useless

What movie?

im fucking scared ive liked it her since i was like 14. what if i fuck it up? what if she expects sex? how do i tell? should i ask her?

edge of seventeen i think

JUST LIKE A WHITE WINGED DOVE
SINGS A SONG SOUNDS JUST LIKE SHE'S SINGING
SAYING OOH, BABY OOH, OOOOH

Meanwhile in this episode of refpuck.

>rags

lol no man take it easy and slow. I've never had a real date with someone I liked though :D but don't spill your spaghetti at the first chance. I think that's a good advice

>im fucking scared ive liked it her since i was like 14. what if i fuck it up? what if she expects sex? how do i tell? should i ask her?
try chill the fuck out first off.

ive been on a bunch of dates but this girl is way more attractive than any.

Impressed by the sens defense desu

>what if she expects sex?

Grab her by the hair and force her down on her knees. Call her a cock sucking whore and whip your cock out in her face.

>ive liked it her since i was like 14

and now she asks YOU out.
concentrate on that. everything else is up to you.

At first you might want to vomit from stress, but as the date goes on things will go more smoothly. As long as you don't spaghetti too hard you'll be fine my fellow leaf.

Remember kids: if you want to draw a penalty, just fall close to your opponent and hold his stick for a second or two.

jesus h christ, this is a godsent. thanks user

>literal refpuck

SCARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Good job ref.

what does she look like

fuck you BETtman

top kek

CELL KEY
E
L
L

K
E
Y

THE FLOOD GATES ARE OPENED. THERE'S NO STOPPING THE CELL KEY TRAIN

this honestly

this pic is from 2014 i think

>it's a rags refuse to simplify their game episode

cutie. and she looks like a nice person too

Cute. Don't mess this up lad.

cute. is she into hockey?

came across pic related recently, she seems like literal perfection. never replied though even when we matched :(

told her i couldnt go because im watching the grey cup.

right on!

shut up, don't put pressure on him.

oh I remember that. Missed that, but life isn't over yet bro. What if she thinks that she's a "weirdo" or whatever?

You absolute retard and waste of testicles. Kys.

user...

>grey cup

Watt is the grey cup?

You will regret this

im joking.

but i didnt want her to think i was just waiting around doing nothing on a sunday so i told her i was busy and we're going tomorrow night. good move?

however you feel like...this is your life man. Express yourself.

Fuck Taylor raw dog

Just get it in send dick pic and ask if she wants to meet in a Wal-Mart parking lot for some fucky

I have no hope for a comeback tonight. Rangers looking gassed as fuck and Senators playing good defense. It's over!

It never over till that airhorn blow brother!

>going to st pius x

>Senators
>good defense
If you make the Senators look good defensively you deserve to be relegated from the league.

that was years ago

Except they have been playing pretty good defense this year. So suck a fat one.

Do Canadians generally just like teams in Canada

they allow too many shots, theyre just not as putrid as last year

Anderson is bailing them the fuck out so far this year