Sit down in airport terminal

>sit down in airport terminal
>see this
>what do

You leave him alone or sit somewhere else. The guy's flight was probably delayed and he's trying to make the best of it by taking a nap.

>Find some source of tinfoil
>Make halo
>pull out bathrobe, change into it
>Pull up the gospel of the FSM on tablet
>Start screaming incoherently at man about the gospel of raptor jesus and how he was banned from the internet for his sins
>randomly quote Happy Noodle Boy
>stop mid rant, calmly sit down, pretend we were having normal conversation

I like to make other people's days a little more surreal.

Ask him for his autograph

Take a monster shit on his face.

Leave him alone.

Leave him alone.
With a gut that huge, he's got severe sleep apnea.

leave my thinkpad as an offering, and so he can use it to visit websites without him being tracked

Check to see if he has a pulse

is he pregnant?

Give him a copy of Windows 10.

mfw i had 1 nonfree package installed
removing it now

Taste his feet. Not every day to you get to taste the god stallman feet.

Use belly as pillow.

Doodle little eyes on his sleep mask.

Ask him when the baby is due.

Pay any Hare Krishnas to stand around him and chant.

where's his parrot

post on Sup Forums

Get cup of warm water.

Dip hand in it.

Move elsewhere.

Pet the belly

Crazy glue his shoes to the floor

replace eye mask with pad

report his bag as unattended luggage.

Leave a note written in blood in his hand.

"DON'T GET ON THE PLANE"

Make a sign that says "Homeless, lost job, not enough money to go back to Wisconsin, please help."

Put sign on belly.

Put little bowl besides him.

Is that David bowie on a laptop?

huh,looks like rick and morty co-creator dan harmon

install gentoo

Tell some mexican kids that he's Santa Claus and the first to tickle his belly gets toys.

It's the fucking Riddler on his Laptop

tickle belly

>holds up spork

.....is, is this real?

muh fucking sides

touch his sleepy-boner

deflate

blast him with piss

cum shark him

WAKE UP RICHARD! THE KID NEXT TO YOU ISN'T USING GNU OR FREE SOFTWARE!!1

yes

he's got a pistol in that sack I fucking know it

maybe if Harmon cleaned himself up and lost a bit of weight

Leave him alone like a civilized person? I'm not some nigger that goes around fucking with people who are doing no harm.

>take out thinkpad
>install gentoo

staluman commeth

honestly though I'd fucking avoid him. hes got a heavy case of aspergers and has not been relevent to anything but foss for a long time.

what most other people from his era say is he provided very little for any of the *nix os or kernals, and basically did then what he does now

>free as in freedom

no nigger, what you want is freecode that everyone else can use, and then charge to keep working. its not really diferent other than the source can be changed. some systems are secure that way

though I haven't used Sup Forums in a few years so I am not up with the joneses on these topics anymore

Leave him alone, and if I'm aboard the same flight, I'll wake him up just before we board.

Mind your own fucking business, asshole

Ask him about linus.

For real, tho. Shit thread.

Lolol imagining how funny you are

End up just sitting there silently, not being as funny as you are in your imagination

its an old meme from another board.
its still shit posting though

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX. Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Start playing the drums on his belly

Poke his belly