Patriots exposed

>Patriots exposed
>Raiders exposed
>Seahawks exposed

Who is even supposed to stop us?

Get ready to be swept in two weeks bitch.

that's how i look after taking a dump i've been storing up for a week

>Stuggling to put away the Browns

Lal

Raiders are tied. Cowboys are a solid team though...actually they've been a solid team for years with a shit QB in Romo.

Good on them for finally ditching that fag lord.

>beating a team by a 14 points is struggling

Watch the game itself and the Browns never had a chance bitch.

Chiefs tbqh. Just wait for Denver to get btfo tonight.

>Raiders exposed

Cart literally broke a finger and they are still winning.

>Losing to the shitskins (who we beat twice (2 times) )
>Losing to a crippled Green Bay (Who we also beat)
>Losing to Minnesomalia (Who we will beat)

I actually watched the game retard. It was 20 to 13 in the 4th quarter at one point. The Giants looked like garbabe.

>Raiders exposed
If by "exposed" you mean "proving how resilient they are" then sure

Healthy Seahawk fucks your butt any day

>using "we beat x, you didn't" as your defense

Cowcucks are literal retards. Gonna get another Super Bowl is ours tattoo again?

Is there a bigger meme in sports than Dak Prescott?

Will he crash harder than RG3 or Kaepernick? The league will find him out before the playoffs start and he'll find his way to bench by midway next season.

Enjoy this while it lasts, Cuckboys

What will non deported Cowspic fags say when the Giants sweep them in the regular season and eliminate them from the playoffs in the divisional round?

>muh refball
>muh Dak
>muh FEED ZEKE meme
>muh SKip Bayless
>muh MVP offensive line
>muh the system

You can't beat weaponized Jersey autism folks and trust me - it's coming for you

hell be kaepernick tier, hell lead them to the playoffs, then continually get btfo after the rest of the nfl gets their bearings on them

Please, I agree that the OP is retarded as fuck but the teams that are coming for them do NOT include the fucking giants.

giants have the same easy schedule as the cowboys yet have a worse record.
that is all

>Having problems with a 4-6 team
>A display of resilience

Okay lmoa

>Patriots exposed

oh look another meme QB run

Right so you haven't been following the story of the game, good to know that you're an idiot. Makes this easier for the rest of us.

>8-3
>21 sacks in the last 6 games
>beat DAL week 1 after holding Zeke to like 60 yards

You don't know how this works friend

Lmao

Unlucky loss. Williams get out of bounds and Bailey wins the game.

Giants have no hope

I've seen enough to know the Raiders are retarded by passing on two straight downs instead of running time off the clock.

Cowfucks literally have no chance against Brady

>going down to the wire against a 3-8 team
>losing to a team that got BTFO by the buccs

lmao

>going down to the wire against Washington
>being held under 100 yards rushing with the best o line in football

This honestly just shows quite how to be a casual you are.

>yfw the bucs upset the cowboys

stay scared cheatfag

Scared of what? A team that hasn't been relevant since Regan was in office?

post her ig

Raiders lucked out again. Watch their fans start boasting about winning while looking shitty again.

laughing hard at you retard

>Patriots exposed

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what

The Giants are not good. Sterling Shepard didn't touch the ball until the second half and he's their best guy after OBJ. They have no running game whatsoever.

raidddddderrrrrrrrss!

jesus christ you guys are setting yourselves up for a massive shit storm when Dak has to play an actual decent team in the playoffs and gets exposed

>haven't lost a game since

The giants blow dick. Dallas blasted the best defense and the best offense in the NFL in back to back weeks.

>Who is even supposed to stop us?

December.

December kills the Cowboys every year.

>raiders not exposed
>pats not exposed
>SEA winning the division easily so dont even need to win anymore

Dallas has effectively played no one this season, let alone the best offense or defense. Baby schedule faggots always get exposed in the end

That was a Romo thing, and it hasn't even been true for a while. Cowboys looked great in December in 2014.

>actual decent team
There are none this season. Every team is terrible. Cowboys are just the best of this season's bizarre trash heap.

and what about the Giants who have played literally the same teams?

you cowboys haters and your hypocrisy is insane

A week? Get some fiber in your diet, user

Is it Dallas' fault that this league is top-to-bottom (your team included) shit?

>THE SHANTY TOWN OF OP

you first round exit fucks ain't going anywhere

The Cowboys have already beaten two teams that would be in the playoffs if they started today (Steelers and Redskins). I wouldn't argue that they're elite teams but they're at least "decent".

and both games came down to the wire

I doubt Dallas can keep getting away like that in the post season

>Thinking raiders exposed

M9 Derek came back from injury and won

not trying to meme, but the Broncos. Ware will expose the Dallas OL for his teammates.

and Jerry Jones of course.

>muh health

Half of the Cowboys secondary has been injured in the last 3 games, which coincidentally is their 3 worst defensive performances

>OP never watches the Pats / Jets games in Jersey.
The games typically feel like roller coasters that you can't get off.

>OP

woops, wrong link!

That's the one!

>barely beating the Panthers
>not exposed
Raiders have had a good run, but their luck won't hold out.

But they won. I was responding to the idea that they would get "exposed" if they play a decent team.

Are the Patriots average because their game with the Jets was close? The Jets aren't even good. At least the Steelers and Redskins have winning records.

Not to mention the Cowboys were in the lead with the Redskins for 57 minutes of the game, and the closest the skins got was within 5 points and the outcome was only slightly in question.

Steelers came down to the wire, Redskins did not. Any time the other team has to attempt an onside kick, it's not down to the wire. Cowboys were up 2 possessions late in the 4th quarter.

>two rookie's first game
>muh team so much better now
>No that doesn't apply to the Giants defense!

Fucking morons. Can't wait.

>you

>Raiders exposed

kek slow your roll cowpie

Defensive teams, especially primary D-line reliant teams do not fare well vs the Cowboys because of their great O-line. Raiders who also have a good O-line also showed that by dominating the Broncos.

Cowboys did the same thing to the top tier Ravens D-line.

Teams that can match the Cowboys in scoring pose the biggest threat.

A decent team. Did you not see what happened to the Panthers last year?

I wish the cheatriots lost.

But yeah the shithawks being exposed as fuck is so comfy.

gnats and dem boys have played the same fucking teams. only difference is the gnats got to play the fucking rams and the cowboys have to play a better team in the busc.

>Did you not see what happened to the Panthers last year?

They got to the Super Bowl and it was a competitive game until the 4th quarter?

I'll take a SB loss over not even getting in, which is what 30 other teams are left with.

>Cowboy haters getting uppity and grasping at straws

White women.

It's so glorious. They're doubling down on Seahawks and Pats despite one of them being beaten and the other having to pull a last-minute TD drive to beat a 3-win team. One guy in the Seahawks thread was seriously having a full-on sperg attack

You mean when they got to the Super Bowl before losing?

>Competitive game until the 4th quarter

Kek, Newton was consecutively shit on by the defense the entire game and the whole thing was efftectively put away by the 3rd

>Actually accepting losing the Super Bowl

What a terrible bandwagoning fan

Yes, such is the fate of almost all 15-1/14-2 teams.

>best win is literally over the 6-5 Steelers

Fuck off. Beat a legitimate contender and then talk.

>Losing to those same Giants

See I can do that to

While losing sucks, 31 teams will do it. Getting to the Superb Owl is at least a good accomplishment, especially for a franchise that hasn't been in a long time.

>The fact that no team with a weak schedule since 2000 has ever won the super bowl is straw grasping

Lel

Who in the NFL has beaten "legitimate contenders" AND hasn't lost to average or scrub teams, then?

Beat the Ravens, Steelers, Eagles, and Redskins twice.

That is a good resume.

How though? He's not a run first option QB like those guys. He goes through his progressions and takes care of the ball, while only running when it's given to him.

That is the dumbest conclusion I've heard.

Source?

Raiders
>beat broncos
>only loss is to 7-3 Chiefs and 7-4 Falcons

Because he is a rookie sensation and [spoiler]black[/spoiler]

At this point you have the better argument than anyone claiming Seahawks or Pats. I think Cowboys-Raiders would be a bad ass SB

>O-line bowl
>clutch young QBs
>two storied franchises

Cowboys defense is honestly pretty bad, but they lead the league in time of possession so you wouldn't even know it.
Here's a list of teams that could beat the Cowboys
>Big Rings Tom
>Eagles at home
>G-Men
>Raiders at home
>Chefs at home

Wilson was a rookie sensation and he's turned out pretty well, today's game aside.

Agreed. The ghost of old players would surround the field, like Field of Dreams but with no baseball and less Kevin Costner.

>Cowboys
>Owl contenders

I'm ready for this meme to end.

#1 in the NFL. Deal with it.

This year's Cowboys are the 2012 Seahawks. They will win one playoff game, lose in the next round, then add talent in the offseason and win the Owl the following season.

They played the Falcons?

Raiders also struggle vs shit teams and get by good teams with luck and refs.

Their best looking games have been a good victory over the Broncos and a close loss to the Falcons. They did not look good vs the Texans or Panthers despite winning.

>Raiders at home

Raiders play better on the road though because the O. Coliseum is a death pit

That's the first realistic prediction ever from a Cowshit on Sup Forums

The team but it's two rookies. Come the fuck on.

>we

Actually there best win, in my opinion, was against the Bucs.

>away at re-surging bucs team
>fucking 23-200 yards in penalties
>OT win