Bayformers

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!

>16 ft 1
>Being a botlet

With what exactly?
It just looks like an average bayformer.

Are you mad that he isn't orange and purple?

You should know by now that aside from Optimus and Bee the Bayformers names have little to no relevance to wider TF continuity or characters.

The only positive I can gather with the 4th and this one so far, is that at least the designs are less junkyard metal thrown together as the first 3.

If the Transformers movies wouldn't be directed by Bay, I probably wouldn't even bother seeing them

Are we going to get Unicron in this one?

>16ยด1
When will they learn ?

As the second part of a New Trilogy?
Unlikely. If we don't get a herald or a tease for Unicron, this time we may as well give up on ever seeing him in live action.

>Hot Rod
YOU GOT THE TOUCH

>Optimus Dies for the umpteenth time in Bayformers, for real this time, and gets replaced by Rodimus.
Yeah, no. Hasbro make too much on Optimus Sales to let Bay make that mistake again.

SOMEBODY GET THIS HOT ROD OUTTA HERE

Is he going to be a total fucking asshole like all the other Autobots in these movies? Even Optimus is a massive prick in them.

Arise RODimus Prime!

DARE!

>Another Transformers movie

Looks like shit.

>not enjoying Baykino

When will we see this guy on the big screen?

>when his hight starts with 16

is there unironically going to be another transformers film?

I unironically enjoy Baykino. but a fifth one ? I mean come on.

If it funds another musclekino, its worth it

What's the over under on whether they even mention the Dinobots? Or Optimus getting "killed" again?

I'm usually open to new ideas but damn, I always thought hot rod was most famous for ONLY that one vehicle form.... would've loved to see it

this is the twins all over again

I knew you'd say that

Im a geewun but still enjoyed the first one.

I just really hate the look of most. Brawl looked alright.

this. the first movie was objectively a good movie. the second one was shit but that was unavoidable due to the strike

the third was was pretty good and the fourth one outright storyless 100% action movie. really wasn't able to enjoy it

they really need to bring some story into that shit