Advice/Discussion/Relaxation general!

Advice/Discussion/Relaxation general!
Let's keep this train running forever, everyone...!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QyT9jTW7MHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

or that works. thanks, sis.

I'm not playing the victim, I'm telling you the truth, I miss you and I want another chance...
Kill me...
If I can't be with Louise then I don't want to be in this world anymore

Now I have Love Train in my head.

I think a lack of physical touch. I've rarely hugged or been physically intimate with anyone. Even when my grandmother was dying of cancer I refrained from hugging her when she finally convinced me to following the offer of a handshake.

Copied and pasted this here for you Phi

Quick and messy, just how I make lov- I mean...
Giggity~

(You)
>Tarot
Please for the trips I got in the last thread

Thanks for hosting the new thread!

Mantis

Yea. It is very much so. Kinda a little bit of a comedian in a way aswell.

Not for me. For me it's best to talk to a friend about it and they'll do that figuring for you.

Aha.. Umm, suuuuure, why not, eh? What's the topic, anonymous~?
Thank you for thanking me~ Ihihi...~

I never really had anywhere other than my uncle's house when I was young like that, and there weren't many people over there anyway. I wanted somewhere where I could make sure everyone was off the streets and safe and allowed to have fun.

I see, good job being welcomed into the family, hope you like it here.

So with my luck lately what with the broken ankle and suit I'm facing court on the 27th of April with a chance of 90 says up to 2 years.

I really don't know what's going to happen if a judge sentences me. I've been working so hard to get my life back together and this gets thrown at me after my ex wife gets the kids.

Fae

If you are asking for my trips,
Firstly they were a gift from al.

Second you can have them.

-phi

youtube.com/watch?v=QyT9jTW7MHc

It'll happen to you too!

I kinda want to meet this guy now. If only I was somewhere nearby. Alas, pipe dreams.

-Al

Lewd~

i miss meowbot

I don't have many friends I came so dude in like that. I do hope your issue gets resolved though.

-phi

like I'd know anything about that...
hey mantis

But Ika, I need you so we can cleanse the middle east.
What happened??

Is cuddle user here?

-phi

Reposting...

Oh, who was it that showed some kind of interest in the person I'm dating? Because it's this nerd It's a good pun!

Oh right, yeah, people just got annoyed with me because they thought I was trying to deceive people, I think. But they talked behind my back, so it was unpleasant.

It probably does. I kind of had a place like that when I was younger and it helped me a lot.

Mm, well it doesn't need to be anything thrilling to still be good, I think.

I want to be cuddled, have sex or all of the above by a cute girl.

Hope things get better though, even if it isn't a big deal. Thanks :> I didn't know if you saw it before but I've decided to go by "Rock"

That's great to hear!

I'm pretty new, only been here a week or so, and I've only properly given myself a name here in this thread, though I did use it on the streams and discord.

(I properly copied and pasted the post this time)

May I ask what the suit is about? I'm phi by the way.

I'm sorry they were so misguided and rude. That's unfair.

-phi

Yeah, it sounds like a good thing to provide, honestly.

Thanks. I've always been an u stand in person with no run ins with the law. Go figure my ex wife would convince the police and child services that I'm a sexual abuser to our kids.

I cannot catch a break thus year lol
Fae

Hello again.

-phi

I really hope Russia goes to war. I think I've prayed for the past two months nonstop

>The OJs
Oh well that's just unfortunate. Yikes.. My mind just automatically fills in "simpson".
Wait, about making love or *me* making love? I mean if you mean the latter, sure but if it's the former, woooooah we have things to talk about.
Only cool people say, "turbo-autist". It's a scientific fact.
You?

My ex wife convinced the police and child services that I molested one of our boys. I'm hoping the whole thing just falls apart in court but the police told me they were convinced I did this and blah blah blah.

Fae

Thanks but I was hoping for a response from you on this on: Not to be cheekie or anything. Genuinely don't want or mean to be.

Hey Jill!
Gotta get on to work shortly, so I'll be doing more lurking than anything.

Mantis

Ha, probably would be fun to meet him.

Hopefully. I'm sure it will be. Probably just is some innocent thing. Nothing major at all.

-hug-

I'm thinking chicken of some kind, but I'm open to dinner ideas. either way, I've got my stack of cookbooks to flip through for ideas...
ah... really, don't worry about it. it's nothing I can control, I'm just the person who tries to keep everyone else in the situation happy. and I saw, yeah.

Right. But is the lack of intimate touch by choice? Avoiding the hug sound almost like you've been avoiding touch.

-phi

Does she has any way of proving it besides cohercing the kid to lie? Some women are rotten to the core user.
WW3 when?

Usually works out that way.

-phi

Supposedly molested my son. Despite the fact I took care of the kids while she was off with her friends. Typical stuff women tend to use to get custody and government payouts.

Its what I can do to help out the community, and I do it because I don't want them to turn out like me at their age.

Answered here 2nd reply

Have fun lurking then.

I'd enjoy it but then again, we can't do everything we want can we?

-Al

You're the one person I won't take a hug from. I think I'll go back to pretending you don't exist now, in fact.

Wheres a good place to take a girl on a first date? Cheaper the better

It's like when people go to touch me I get a bit anxious or feel like pulling away but I want to be held. I know that contradicts but its hard to explain.

I've been trying to figure this out for ages without being unlazy.

Is that a lowercase L or an uppercase i?

Oh? There's a different version of Love Train?

Picnic and a hike.

Mm, I have a history with them so it's fair enough.

Toooootally. Not dumb nerds or anything.

Shit, that reminds me I was planning to cook fried chicken this weekend. Oops.

And that's what makes it even more valuable. I want to do a lot for people that were like I was when I was younger, it's kind of important to me.

No she doesn't buy after being interrogated for 7 hours they told me I was under arrest and could no longer leave. So I broke down and just remember saying yes to whatever so I could leave. I had no clue how long I was in there.

Supposedly he was touching her friends groins and stuff but let's face it that's easy to make up. The kid never once said I did anything to him(5yo)

I'm doing good, trying to improve myself everyday. I got a bit of a break since my land lord is on vacation for a month.

She's not very nice

True. True. But you can always try to

Yea. Usually does. I still feel that theres a decent chance of a happy ending here

That is no light accusation. I've had somethi similar but never so intense. How old is your son?

-phi

No, I'm saying that the name of the band makes me think of O J Simpson!
Yeah, exactly. you get it. See, watch.
TURBO AUTIST!
See now I'm cool too.
Aaah, wonderful. Is she uptight, then?

my last first date was... a bar. they had really good pizza. we left the bar after that, walked along a river, got ice cream, then went to their place and watched a movie.
now you remember!

I really hope it's soon, I want to collect as many skulls as possible
I'll be nice, I promise. We're on thread and I won't show that side of myself to you here.

Not too difficult to understand. I imagine it is frightening because of the vulnerability it involves. It's also quite the gesture to have somebody else envelope you.

-phi

Never an excuse for them to be rude though.

-phi

Lowercase L, Al like shortened version of Alfred, but actually stands for Alcibiades, all caps: ALCIBIADES. Then again I should probably just have said that its for me to know and you not to find out.

What's important for me is for them to be able to do what they want and avoid most of the drugs, gangs, drinking and crime.

You are correct. Never give up on trying.

-Al

Always time for a happy ending.

-phi

Just everyone else, instead. You disappoint me, Ika.

I can just wish you the best of lucks user... that's one crazy bitch.
Blood for the blood God! Skulls for the skull throne!!

>I see, good job being welcomed into the family, hope you like it here.

Thank you! I like it here, I'm trying my best to be more involved.

I honestly know how that goes, it can be tiring :(

But I also really want to have someone wrap their arms around me too.

Oh.. OH. Whoops, I'm slow.

Some of those belts look uncomfortable.

Aah. Yes yes I probably should have figured that out by now, since I do know you as Alcibiades. Again, I'm slow tonight..

He is 6 going on 7 this summer. He has shown no signs of being scared of me etc. Infact child services let's me see him along with my other son solely because he was crying about not seeing me.

After we broke up she has a mental breakdown and the kids came with me but to my parents house. Last summer was spent sharing the kids and just before going to custody court to finial ie things boom police interrogation.

Worst part she claims this happened in July but went to the police in september? Like wut.

Why are you siding with her?

It's a little late now!

Hm... Well to them, I'm the problem. In their eyes I betrayed a whole community, after all.

Yeah, that is important. I think if you can achieve that for at least one person you're doing something good.

Beauty is pain! And so is Final Fantasy. There... might be some correlation there.

NO ROLEPLAYING

Yea. I don't plan on it in life, unless I get a clear no, if it involves a specific person.

True.. True. Always time. Just wish I had an idea of what I can do from here

Uuuumm, because I'm a turbo autist, myself? Also she's cool. Like me.
*puts on comically large shades*
Dank memes.
Watch me, biznatch.

it's okay, though! I'm pretty good at keeping things on the happier side most of the time.
you still have time for the next weekend!

I can be a nice person too, and I have no intentions of hurting you. I wouldn't be able to do it anyway and you know that...
Oh! I didn't think about making a throne. I just wanted them on my bed so that I don't have to be alone when i'm scared..

She's more of a "family friend" that let us (my family) rent some rooms but she's overcharging us anf being generally dishonest.

Trips wills it. No fun allowed!

Is this the famous Ikarous I hear so much about? The one that flew too close to the sun?

Well, its a very relaxing place to be, lots of great people to converse with here.

No problem. I doubt many would guess it their first or even tenth try.

Well, there's about 20 who come around, and those few that are in gangs even understand that it doesn't go while I'm around, and they don't mess with it there.

Explicit nos can be pretty clear, so yeah, I get that.

-Al

Think of it like diving into the ocean. It's scary. It's heavy, deep and dynamic. But once you are inside and surrounded by it it's soothing.

Would you be able to maybe start with somebody you know and push through the anxieties? Is there a person you wouldn't be anxious about touching you?

-phi

Final Fantasy is pain.. yes, I think I can see it now. It turns out I'm a fan of pain, as of this conversation.

I think there is still hope for you fae. I know when I was accused it wasn't easy. Even after inwas proven innocent i was treated like I was guilty. But that did change with time. Can your son perhaps testify?

-phi

If you weren't capable of that, I wouldn't be doing this right now. I'm doing this because I already got hurt.
How's that?
The one that murders dogs for fun, yeah.
Same.

Still deserving of love and kindness.

-phi

Talk with a friend over a nice meal. Combine our methods.

-phi

>she's cool
You obviously don't know my girlfriend that well...

Maybe, it's not that important anyway.

That's good. So you look out for these kids?

Yeah, some people would argue against that though.

More trips!
I'd doodle and scribble stuff on them.

Everybody should always strive to show forgiveness and kindness to others.

-phi

Yep. Which I've never got from this girl. Kinda sad in a way?

Usually what I do in person if I have a friend handy. If not I message them on Steam for input

All righty then, just dont push yourself too hard :>

Yeah, it is! It gets a little over whelming, with so many conversations going on at the same time, I lose track and forget to reply to some people

Someone got mad at me last time for that and I felt pretty bad.

I was thinking of doing something like this, thanks for the answer

Nah, I'm too intimidated to talk to her much. That's like the leader of the chess club talking to a star quarterback.

This is recent enough to still be a little raw to them though.

I don't think they will put a young one through that. Plus his mother moved 2hours away to be with her boyfriend.

I just want to not go to jail because one I'm scared and two I don't see what good it would do my family. Send me for 'rehab' or whatever but throwing me in jail doesn't help the family unit at all. Being there for my kids does.

I'm sorry for doing that to you and I hope you can move on and be happy, bye louise
hehe
that might upset them~ bye nep, i'm heading home now!

None that I can think of off the top of my head. I'm not hugely social because I have some bad views on people.

get a skull and dip it in chalkboard paint, use it instead of post-it notes.
nah, that was quetz. she was mostly messing around.

Beat wishes friend.

-phi

I think the best part of this was her reaction when she saw you say that...

See you around!

I hope they show kindness soon.
You are handling it well though?

-phi

I see. Well, I can't say I don't entirely hate them for that, because power is a hell of a drug. Especially power over small animals, or larger ones for that matter.

Yep, they come to me every once and a while and I help them out. As long as they need something, I'll help them out. A lot of their families can't afford enough food every week, so I help out with things like that and let them play games and such. I also help them study for tests, especially important ones like the ACT.

But no explicit no's means there's still the possibility of a yes.

No worries. I've done it as well, I've probably let at least 5 slip my mind so far. There's no sense getting mad over something trivial.

-Al

im sorry but do you even know what being scared feels like? i didnt think so

I agree with you. But I have some hope still. I do believe it will be grueling but I still have hope it will end well.

-phi