twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck

y'all ready?

wanna be well within jihyo dbh

nice thread

>NEXT
super original

did she hypnotize you kpg?

Shit edition, why the fuck did the previous one get deleted again?

let's just be honest, everyone will be loving signal by next month

this exact reaction happened with Rookie

for the diajap fan before

i havent seen signal yet so dont spoiler it for me

she made me ill

she's cool desu
i don't agree with her but she did nothing wrong giving her opinion on a video she was asked to react to, it's not like she's trying to preach or force her opinion on kpop fans from the outside

are we still talking about bull piercing grill?

i had no idea wtf she was doing

Rookie is so fucking good, I love Irene so much

you can request an AMA for their mv's director on reddit xD

i was disappointed when they were commenting on the video/lyrics instead of the songs. talk to me about the songs, use your education for something other than being a piece of paper on the wall.

I spent a lot of time trying to figure out Cheer Up whereas Signal is pretty obvious, but then again it's the most complicated song I've heard from BEP while TT is simpler and as popular

I like the new twice song. Better than the generic shit the rest of kpop puts out.

Holy fucking shit. I thought nugudan's song is the worst song released this year. But then signal came. Not eveen memeing. Signal makes rookie good tier.

So, they love aliens aka immigrants, does that mean I have a shot with Sana?

>ohh i like the colors

Rookie was actually good though

>Well within the rules edition
Has there ever been a thread that wasn't? Is it even a mod / janitor deleting, or is it a deleter?

>jihyo was the least popular twice before signal
>now she's the most popular

i've always been a jihyo poster because she's always been my fav
its just now people dont think i'm trollin when i do it

Okay I'm gonna put myself out here and ask

what kpop group now days have a similar sound to U-Kiss or more precisely U-KISS Bran New Kiss
youtube.com/watch?v=L_wtvkjJqwM

Looking more songs similar to IT'S TIME or I Don't Understand

I'm seeing page 7 when the pre-previous thread 404'd so manchild mod is currently lurking here

>jihyo was the least popular twice before signal
I think u are talking about chaeyoung

im sure everyone will cool down qith signal once the lives start coming out. always happens

>Persian princess appreciation thread

What, a girl like me it's one of the best realeses this year , nigga you deaf.
Rookie it's the worst of those 3

the nugudan song is monotonous as fuck but it's way better than wee woo

>Rookie is so fucking good

wrong

a girl like me was amazing though, I even bought the physical copy because I liked it so much
You must be thinking of pisstin's shitty debut

SIgnal isn't even that bad it's just that no one expected something like this so it will take time for people to come around on it

gugudan literally had soty

those minor chords really make the song have some sort of bittersweet and special feeling that i think a lot of people love. look how fucking popular cheer up was and still is. i still play it regularly (as in a couple of times a week), i'm so fond of it. it puts me in such a good mood, the melody compliments the theme of 'cheering someone up'.

tt is just an incredible effective pop song and has an excellent mv. the halloween theme was a very good idea and i can easily see why it's twice's most popular song, it's just so damn catchy.

i really hope they get to work with bep again. signal isn't bad but it failed to connect with me instantly compared to their first three singles.

damn straight
youtube.com/watch?v=MkubieJDqWM

diajap sounds like an insult
they'd probably just call her juchan

Gugudan's song was good though

eunweewoo

What's not good about it

yeah

she talks about the songs usually, i don't think saying she didn't like the portrayal of genders was out of line esp since everyone else was talking about the music

a girl like me sounds alright the first time but on repeated listens the song just gets noisy and annoying

This, that song is soty at this moment.
Some K-pop fans want the same shit everytime, that's why armys are happy with what they're given.

>liked
knock knock, a girl like me, wee woo

>hated but then was okay with
rookie

>hated and probably will always hate
signal

Well I knew this was gonna happen.

Fucking kpop waifu threads.

it's got a rather frantic feel to it, and blasting horns and synths are the main drivers musically. there are some parts of it that are really catchy, but overall it's not as good as some of their previous hits. on repeated listens it begins to annoy, which is a really bad trait for something that will be the main song during their promotional cycle.

Ok then, name one "good" song released this year, and if u put any lovelyz song I'll know you are full of shit

my gaypop knowledge is limited

nice one

so you hate...

>signal
>rookie
>a girl like me
>wee woo
>will you go out with me
>very very very

what do you even like?
nvm, congrats on the (You)'s though, it works every time

i just go by their names mostly but i think it's a funny nickname

i like juchan

youtube.com/watch?v=GEhDA13d4lQ

this reads like a post made the day it came out

tfw would love to try to get hooked up producing for k-pop, but don't want to be a slave to corporation and lowkey disapprove of the way the industry functions but still love some of the music and want to use skills to make idol music

youtube.com/watch?v=TeaoaAz0VbY

>grew on me
rookie, coloring book, girl like me

>will never grow on me
signal, wee woo, that bad dia song

SM producers are usually international composers and don't really see too far into the industry yet contribute a lot
I mean look at The Colleagues, look at all the european artists that created the demos that would become many of SM's bigger hits

SM love to branch out and snipe out smalltime producers outside of Korea

>blasting horns and synths
what am i reading here

well I would of researched the writers and producers but the info out there is pretty sketch or in korean.

But thanks for taking the time to reply.

I guess I console myself for the rest of the morning listening to the Twice signal album. That might be more productive than getting a honest answer in /kpop/ general. :/

>vvv
>this year

do you just like everything or what?

>loved on release
coloring book

>love now
coloring book

U got to be shitting me

>signal
Shit
>rookie
Nor bad but not good either
>a girl like me
Meh
>wee woo
Okay
>will you go out with me
No
>very very very
Good

I'm just stating my opinion. No need to get butthurt. We all have preferences. Signal stills sounds like shit. Hopefully the other tracks in the album would do justice.

If you read the thread, we actually are talking about music

i didn't

>visual group

if that's the case, i'm very encouraged.

you were supposed to post Jihyo, numbnuts

based
not so based

Wygowm=aglm>signal>rookie>wee woo

he means there arent enough ppl here that are familiar with gaypop music to help him

jihyo tiddies

the gaypop posters aren't here but i don't understand reminds me of b2st's fiction, sort of
have you heard all the famous songs like that?

why not

>Reason why kpg is superior to r/kpop and oh

>signal

also you should listen to the rest of fiction and fact + b2st discography really
also a lot of vixx songs like eternity and error and bsides like shadow

At least they changed up the formula a bit and gave someone other than Nayeon, Jihyo, and Twiceboy the chorus. Momo even got to start it.

momo and mina part in signal >>

nayeon is so sexy

i might just be a pleb but i feel like the chorus is too repetitive and kpg cemented the BRRAAPP sound into my brain

reminds me of her outfit in their wondergirls cover
youtube.com/watch?v=hhCbrsROnv0

Are u high?

and they gave mina the most lines. i'm glad foreign line got to shine, especially chewy who never really had an important part before.

next song better have a rap chorus done by cub

yeah years ago, getting back into kpop for the music...... well the production side of it and momo.

will do, thanks.

Also anyone know if there wiki page/database for korean pop producers?

heh heh, you'll see the power of t-ara n4

>triggered by a bass sax
What are you 12?

there you go

It doesn't seem weird for the sake of it because of how the minor chord (I think it's actually some modified greek mode like dorian because of the tritone) and the unresolved end of the chorus compliments the theme. It's sort of funny how it's made to make you feel anxious but still caught on.

They're working on a Sistar song now which I'm looking forward to. Even the more basic stuff like TT has great production.

I also think we're due for a momo dance break

>twice disappoints
>animevibe disappoints
today is a bad day for music