Disco Volante
>Carry Stress in the Jaw
>Violenza Domestica
>Desert Search for Techno Allah
California
>None of them knew they were robots
>The Air Conditioned Nightmare
>Vanity Fair

I wish he would've contained all his "innovative" BS in Mr. Bungle instead of fucking up Faith No More. How many times can you keep writing the same "pushing the envelope" record?

Go to bed Jim. Faith No More only got good when Patton took charge. Angel Dust is a classic that influenced countless artists and The Real Thing is extremely overrated.

>watches Wild Wild West once

>Faith No More only got good when Patton took charge
Go to bed Mike. Don't you have a 50s opera performance in the morning?

Put stubb a dub in second place, now.

Yeah i agree. I prefer Chunck Mosely honestly. Mike Patton is a disgusting little shirtless weasel who thinks hes the love child of Red Hot Chillli Peppers and David Lynch but is in fact a pinched loaf of mouth noises and Rugrats soundtrack played backwards and at a lower pitch. He destroys everything he touches even the twisted funk of Chuck era Faith No More. We need a new movement for FNM called Patton No More, if I have to hear that guido shitstain's opera gurgles one more time I swear to god I will have a massive hernia. I’ve decided the enemy, i have been chosen by many years of observation and proven rationality of musical unity. Eviscerate Mike Patton and freaking pwn the people who decide to mindlessly twiddle his festering ballsack. The man with the abs is the man with the knife to your acne infested back. If I have to keep doin this routine i will never be able to move onto the next level of existance. Later guys

Did Anthony Kiedis write this pasta?

Nah some psued on last.fm

If you think about it, Mr. Bungle should've released a compilation titled "What Hits!?"

At least Chuck did other great stuff later down the line.

youtube.com/watch?v=XPxCtKNgnaY
youtube.com/watch?v=mKY2FGnVPrI

kek

>Go to bed Jim. Faith No More only got good when Patton took charge. Angel Dust is a classic that influenced countless artists and The Real Thing is extremely overrated.

Preferring The Real Thing to Angel Dust is like choosing Pablo Honey over OK Computer.

Both those albums are Patton infested shit. Introduce Yourself was the last good FNM cd.

I was not including Chuck era albums because they are terrible. The only good song from that time is As the worm turns and they recorded a better version of the song with Patton.
Come on Chuck, you are irrelevant, accept it.

a mike side project hasn't been good since lovage

prove me wrong

Relevancy has nothing to do with it, that's tantamount to saying something is good because it's popular and so many people like it. The point is that Chuck was a better vocalist for FNM.

this is better than lovage
tetema.bandcamp.com/

The albums with Chuck are garbage

>72795248 (Mike)

It's not funny

Air Conditioned Nightmare is supposed to be a homage to the Beach Boys right?

Sounds more like a parody. And to think this clown replaced Chuck...*le sigh*

Theyd've been fine

youtube.com/watch?v=T_ND0ECI5-0

Hey Mike here,
thanks for all the support. Be sure to buy the new Dead Cross album

WEEN IS BETTER

Yeah right, satan.

>listens to butthole surfers once
>goes to lsd psychosis
wew lad